Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

None

“Huh? Oh yeah, wow! You have all the classes I do!” I stated with total amazement. What are the odds?

“So I guess I'll be your stalker today?”

“Yeah, I guess you will be, but we kinda need to hurry.” I said as we started to walk again. Just as we walked through the door the bell rang. That was close I thought.

“Alright class today we are going to talk about evolution.” Coach Bev started to drone. Soon the long awaited bell singled the end of second block. I dashed out of the class like I usually did, but when I was half way down the hall I remembered Cody.

“Shit!” I muttered under my breath. I ran back down the hall through the crowd. When I got there Cody was just walking out of the class still talking to Coach Bev.

“I was wondering when you where going to remember me,” he said with a grin.

“I'm sorry,” trying to catch my breath.

Does he have an accent?

“It's kind of a habit. It won't-”

He cut me off, “Don't worry about it, but I'm glad you remembered me. I mean I have no clue where the lunch room is. You don't mind if I sit with you and your friends do you?”

“Yeah, about that I don't have any well friends.”

“Really? Not even them?” He pointed to a small cluster of goths and them emos. “None?”

“Not a single one.”

“Why?”

“I don't know why.”

Because they don't want a gay friend.

"Pfft, I'm mean most of them are bi so why won't they talk to me?" I muttered under my breath."

"What?"

"Huh? Oh, nothing."

We walked into the lunch room and every thing just stopped.

“Uh, you don't mind if we sit outside, do you?”

“Actually no.”

Anything to get away from this silence.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's raining outside, and it's kinda depressing.