Status: Fini

Here's the Key to My Heart

Cali

(Note to you: Time Skip)

"I'll miss you."

I sighed as I put my earphones into my ears, but was stopped by one of the attendants to turn it off for now. I grumbled as I took them out. i never really understood why you couldn't have your ipod on until you were up in the air. This just only meant I had to talk to-

"You know you didn't have to do this, right?" My dad asked, sitting down next to me after securing our carry-ons in the compartment above.

"I know," I replied plainly.

It's been two days since I've agreed to live with him for the next three weeks of my summer. What was I thinking? Right now I'm kinda regretting it. It seems that Jor- my dad, I'm trying to get use to the idea in my head before saying it out loud, he keeps on asking if I was alright with this. Though, I think it's only because I got mad at him easily. But still can't he shut up about it already? Oh, and I miss Cody, Rae, and Mom already.

When we were finally in the air I put my earphones back into my ears and fell asleep to One Star Story.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
"Eric it's time to get up." I was shaken awake, mumbling out nonsense. "We're here."

"Wah? Where's here?" I asked half asleep and trying to stand up.

"Sacramento, now come on. You can sleep in the car." I just now realized it was my dad talking to me. Gah, I'm slow.

I just nodded and got my book bag from the overhead. Then we set off to look for my bags. By the time all this was done I was wide wake, so I checked my phone.

4 new text.

7:23am Cody<3: I MISS U! & Rae is poking me ): Call/text when you get to Cali
And then there was:
7:30am Cody<3: Scratch that come home now. I miss u 2 much D: && Rae is still poking me!
And:
11:30am Cody<3: I think she left a bruise =O
Then:
12:55pm Rae(chel): I quit poking him bout an hour ago. Miss u!

I replied saying something along the lines of 'I miss you 2 & u got no life w/out me', which got a reply from Cody stating 'Yes'.

About, I don't know, forever later we pulled up into the driveway of a nice decent sized house. It was a tad bigger than the one back in Georgia. I'm not going to bore you with any more details other than that. I was about to get out of the car, when Dad (it's starting to catch on in my head) stopped me.

"So I ah..." He trailed off trying to think of the right way to say what he was going to say. "Thanks for coming."

"No prob," I smiled. This was a big thing because earlier I would yelled or given some sarcastic statement. And by the way he just brightened up, I could tell he thought it was big, too.

"And I ah, want you met someone." He fiddled with the keys in his hand.

I bit my lip. I was finally going to meet the person he left Mom for. I took a deep breath, "Kay."

We got out and he helped me with my two overly heavy bags. We didn't get but three steps from the door when it opened. Someone ran out and tackled Dad to the ground.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry, but I had to end it there. And sorry if it's crappy & short. I'm just evil like that. But you might already know what's going to happen next :) Comments! OMG *spaz* this story has 6 stars! *spaz* I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

&& *bahahaha* today me and my friends were getting a kick out of asking people that "Would you suck a dick for an apple?" joke. It was great! XD

Oh, and check out One Star Story