Status: Active but slow posting

Who Am I Living For?

The beginning of it all

“Sev, Sev I am so sorry I couldn’t stop him” I said to the crying 21 year old holding Lily Potter’s now lifeless body.

He didn’t respond back so I let him cry and walked over to the crib that held the little 1 year old Harry Potter, I looked down at him and I saw that the little one was close to tears, those eyes that looked so much like his mother’s and his facial features which were like his father. He held his arms out to me and I assumed it meant he wanted to be picked up so that’s what I did.

I felt horrible I honestly did, I couldn’t even stop my own father from killing these innocent people and now everything is a mess.

Yes Tom Riddle or as some know him “Lord Voldemort” is my father I look just like him when he was younger, brown hair that almost looks black and haunting blue eyes that some can’t look into since they look so much like his. I really don’t look much like my mother except for my height, I’m tall but not too tall now I know you’re wondering who my mother was but truth is I don’t even really know either but I can tell you that my father was smart, he impregnated a succubus which makes me one too just not a full one. I stop ageing at 18 and I’m hard to kill which is a plus for “dad”.

“Severus we have to go I don’t know if he’s dead or not and he could come back also Harry doesn’t need to see any more of this” I said to Severus who was now standing looking down at Lily, sadness in his eyes. I looked at Harry to see that he was sleep so I grabbed his blanket out of the crib and wrapped it around him, not wanting him to get cold from being outside.

I walked out of the room, down the stairs and out of the house with Severus right behind me, once we were a good distance from the house I handed Harry over to Severus since he would be the one to take him to a safer place where Hagrid would pick him up and take him to his other relatives. I couldn’t go because I knew that most of the good wizards didn’t trust me at all.

“Take care of my cousin Sev, please” I told the broken man and kissed Harry’s forehead which now had a scar in the shape of a lightning bolt on it.

“I will Alexz I promise” he said

“And take care of yourself, I will be seeing you soon” I told him he nodded and Disapparated .

“Nice way to ruin my 18th birthday dad” I said out loud to no one in particular “Halloween is now ruined” I grumbled and walked quickly before Disapparating.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok people so this is my very first Harry Potter story, please be gentle ha! I decided that i needed to write one so tell me if i should continue, i was inspired when i went to see the last Harry Potter movie which was so freaking awesome i cried about 4 times:') Also for anyone who's confused about what a succubus is here's the link--> Succubus/incubus yea so comment and sub people i love hearing from you!!(: oh and i know some of this doesn't go exactly with the book and movies but well most of it does haha enjoy!