Status: Active but slow posting

Who Am I Living For?

3 years later and the Hogwarts Express

3 years later

Another 3 years had gone by and another 3 attempts that my father had made to return and kill harry had backfired.

The sorcerer’s stone, fail.

The chamber of secrets, fail

And well the third year things kind of quieted down for him but wormtail came back from being a rat for so long, harry met a werewolf and he also met his godfather. Other than that yeah it was pretty quiet and I’ve been around the whole time, well not physically there but I used magic so I could see him.

This year I’m going to Hogwarts to actually be there I have a feeling this is going to be a very interesting year.

“So are you going to be a new student or do you want to be an assistant teacher” Severus asked me.

“Honestly I don’t want to be a student so maybe helping the teachers out when they need it will be okay” I said to him as I packed my things excited to actually be seeing Hogwarts in person for the first time.

“I can’t wait to see what happens this year” Sev said sarcastically

“Neither can I” I said enthusiastically

“You leave in the morning” he said getting up and exiting my room

“Wait how early and wait why is it just me leaving?!” I said

“I’m leaving tonight but you will be catching the train with the students” he said

“What!!” I yelled

“Be at platform 9 ¾ before 11am or it will leave without you” he said going to his study.

“That’s too early!” I whined

Ugh I don’t care maybe I can cause some mischief on the train ride there.

*10:40am platform 9 3/4 *
I’m so tired and I don’t feel like lugging my luggage any further, so how do I do this, do I just walk straight through?

I stepped up to the wall and leaned slightly and surprisingly I went through almost falling on my face. That was fun.

Here goes nothing I thought as I made my way onto the train and found the first empty compartment. I put my things on the top rack and sat down prepared to fall asleep the whole ride until my compartment door opened. I looked up seeing Harry and his friends whose names I believed to be Ron and Hermione.

“Hello we were wondering if you would mind sharing a compartment with us, everywhere else is full” Hermione said politely

“Oh no I don’t mind at all” I said gesturing to the seat across from me.

“Thanks so much” she said and the 3 of them piled in.

“I’m Hermione and this is Ron and Harry” she said

“I’m alexzyandria but please call me alexz” I said

“Are you a new student?” she asked curious taking my attention from Ron who was staring intensely at me.

“No I’m a teacher’s assistant, I will be helping the teachers I’m assigned to and I also will be tutoring some of the student if they need help” I explained

“Wow you look so young” Ron spoke finally

“I’m 18” I answered simply, it wasn’t technically a lie I was physically 18 but I was actually 31 about to turn 32.

For the most part the ride was quiet, Ron was still staring at me and I kept sneaking glances at Harry. I wanted to hug him, I hadn’t actually touched him since he was little and it was so amazing seeing him grow into such a handsome young man, I felt like a proud mom.

“Well I guess I’ll see you guys later” I told them as I saw Severus waiting for me at the gates of Hogwarts.

“I’ll have that book for you tomorrow mione” I said to Hermione using the nickname I gave her

“Okay see you alexz” she said

“So I see you’ve made friends with the golden trio” Sev said as I walked with him and he took one of my suitcases.

“Yeah I swear I was going to cry when I saw Harry” I told him and he smirked.

train outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
I am soooo sorry that it has taken me so long to post another chapter of this but i was seriously stuck on what was going to happen but now that i've had time to think it over i know what direction i'm heading in. Please comment and tell me what you think and i want to thank the subscribers and also Fallenangel_97 for being the first to comment!! I will be posting many more chapters right after this so look out for them:)