Status: Active but slow posting

Who Am I Living For?

Unforgivable curses, White beards and Draco oh my!

I was helping out professor moody today and I was late getting there, he was teaching the unforgivable curses and I could tell he had just finished The Imperius Curse

“Ah miss alexzyandria nice of you to come” Moody said

“Just Alexz please” I said smiling sweetly

“We were just finishing the first unforgivable curse, does anyone else know another?” he asked and people raised their hands slowly but one person really surprised me, Neville longbottom had raised his hand. I remember his parents such a sad thing that had happened to them.

“The Cruciatus Curse” he said lowly

“Crucio” moody said and Neville got a look on his face, the poor boy.

“Stop it, can’t you see it’s bothering him, stop it!!” Hermione yelled
I put my hand on Moody’s arm.

“Stop” I said softly snapping him out of this trance he was in.

“Ah yes well maybe you can give us the last one” Moody said taking the spider over to Hermione’s desk and putting it on top of her books. She turned her head away not saying anything.

“Alexz would you mind” Moody asked and I walked over slowly taking out my wand.

“Avada Kedavra” I said pointing my wand at the spider and instantly it was dead, I walked away feeling terrible.

After class was over I joined some people in the great hall, I found Hermione sitting down and I walked over to her.

“Hey mione” I said sitting down

“Hey alexz” she said smiling softly at me

“Here’s the book” I said handing it to her

“Thanks!” she said enthusiastically automatically opening the book.

I watched as people put their names in the goblet but then started laughing when I saw Ron’s brothers, Fred and George, run in.

“It’s not going to work” Hermione said

“Oh yeah and why is that granger?” they said and she started explaining to them I just tuned them out until one of the twins said something to me.

“Hey there beautiful” I believe it was George said

“Hey hotness” I said giggling

“Ready Fred” George said turning to his brother

“Ready George” Fred said and they both drank the potion and jumped over the age line, they stood for a second before they started cheering and everybody else did too.

I and Hermione looked at each other shaking our head and that’s when the twins were pushed away from the goblet and they started growing white hair and beards.

“You said” one of them started

“You said” the other responded before they started wrestling around and everybody laughed but it quieted down when Victor Krum walked in and put his name in the goblet, while looking at Hermione and she at him while smirking a little.

“Oooo someone’s got eyes for you” I said laughing

“Oh shut up” Hermione said pushing me a little smiling and laughing.

“Have fun with the reading” I told her before getting up and leaving out the great hall, I passed a very blonde haired boy and two of his friends while walking through the hall.

“Hey!” I heard one of them say and I turned to see the blonde headed one walking up to me. Oh he must be Lucius’s son, same blonde hair and blue eyes.

“Hi” I said to him and he stared at me before I said something again.

“Can I help you with something” I said

“Sorry I just wanted to tell you that you are very beautiful” he said

Oh no not another one, I had been having this problem since I got here boys telling me I was sexy or hot. Wait did he say beautiful? Wow he totally doesn’t look like the type to say that, actually he does look like he would say that only when he’s not around his goons.

“Thank you sweetie you’re not so bad yourself” I said

What’s a little harmless flirting going to hurt?

“So I wanted to ask if you would help me with something for one of my classes” he said

“Oh of course I can how about we meet in the library around 6” I told him

“Okay” he said

“Okay see you then” I said smiling and walking away.

He’s so cute but he’s only what 15, isn’t that sorta illegal? Well I am only 18 right?

Outfit
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoyed this chapter and aww draco said beautiful instead of hot, what a gentleman lol!!
I do think that if Draco wasn't around his "friends" he would be a hell of a lot nicer lol!!:)