Status: Active but slow posting

Who Am I Living For?

Dress Robes And Dance Practice

“Toast!” I said walking over to Hermione at breakfast the next morning and picking up a piece of toast and biting into it.

“Have you seen the paper this morning” She asked me

“I have and you know I can make Rita disappear if you want me too” I told her but before she could answer a little first year came walking up to Ron giving him a package.

“Not now Nigel, later go on” Ron said to the boy who had started staring at Harry

I and Hermione looked at Ron questionably.

“I told him I would get him Harry’s autograph” he said and I and Hermione rolled our eyes as Ron opened his package and pulled out a hideous looking dress robe.

“Mom sent me a dress?” he said confused

“Well it does match your eyes, is there a bonnet aha” Harry said pulling out something that kind of did look like a bonnet and I laughed.

“Ginny these must be for you” Ron told his little sister

“I’m not wearing that it’s ghastly” Ginny said and me and Hermione laughed

“What are you on about?” Ron asked us

“They’re not for Ginny” Hermione said

“They’re for you” I said and everybody at the table laughed, me and Hermione looked at each other.

“Dress robes” her and I said in unison

“Dress robes for what?” Ron asked

I laughed and realized this is what professor McGonagall wanted my help with; she was going to teach them how to dance for an upcoming ball.

“You’ll see what they’re for soon Ron trust me” I said getting up from the table laughing and walking away.

“Wait alexz what do you know, ALEXZ!” Ron yelled after me and I just kept laughing

This was going to be fun!

“The yule ball has been a tradition of the Triwizard tournament since its inception, on Christmas Eve night we and our guests gather in the great hall for a night of well-mannered frivolity” McGonagall said starting the class and when she said it was a dance everybody started chatting.

“I will not have you behaving like a bambling bumbling band of baboons” she said and I giggled a little and looked at Fred and George who smirked at me thinking the same thing, ‘try and say that 5 times fast.’

I heard Ron say something about one of the girls to dean and McGonagall heard too, she walked over to Ron and made him get up to demonstrate and dance with her.

“Now place your right hand on my waist” She said

“Where” he asked dumbfounded and I laughed

“My waist” She said and then someone whistled and before Ron could give a rude gesture McGonagall grabbed his hand putting it on her waist, I started the music and they started dancing I knew his brothers were never going to let him forget this.

“Everyone together” McGonagall said and the girls immediately got up while the boys stayed sitting down, but then Neville got up and I have to say I applaud the young man for doing so.

“So that sure was interesting” I said to Hermione as I linked my arm with hers as we walked down the corridor.

“Yes it certainly was”

“Now on to find dates and I know who you want to go with” I said tauntingly and she turned red

“Shut up” she said laughing

“Don’t worry I have a feeling he will ask you really, really soon” I told her before excusing myself and running off to potions to help out with the class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Click here please I promise you it's worth it!!!:)

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all of the recommends, subs, and comments!!:)