Status: Active but slow posting

Who Am I Living For?

The First Task And A Little Chat With Draco

The first task came way too quickly and when I found out it dealt with dragons I damn near cried, poor harry just can’t get a break can he?

“Come on alexz I want to make sure Harry will be okay before the task” Hermione said pulling me away from Fred and George whom I was helping with their bets.

“Oh I’ll be back” I told them as I hurried off with Hermione to the tent that all the champions were in, she got there before me and I guessed that she was talking to harry but then she hurried in and I saw a flash, I hurried in after her to see what was going on and her and harry were quickly pulling away from a hug.

It was then that I saw where the flash came from, Rita Skeeter and her idiot cameraman; she said some bullshit about Hermione and Harry making the front page before Krum came over to her and told her she wasn’t allowed in the tent, she went on her merry way afterwards and lingered on the side. Just then Dumbledore came in with the others and said something to the four champions.

“What are you doing here Ms. Granger?” he asked

“Oh sorry I’ll just go” she responded and grabbed my hand pulling me out.

“Good luck Harry” I said before we were fully out of the tent and he gave me a small smile.

“I’m so worried I hope he’ll be ok” Hermione said as we made our way back to the stands.

“I’m sure he will be mione” I told her and we hurried over to where Ron and Neville were.

1 hour and a half later

It was Harry’s turn and Hermione was squeezing my hand tightly her nerves getting the best of her.

“It’s going to be okay Hermione, you’ll see” I told her as harry came out.

He ran to get to the egg but the dragon suddenly came out of nowhere protecting it, he dodged fire and attacks but then he finally used his wand to call his broom, smart boy.

The dragon chased and chased and finally harry came back grabbing the egg and everyone cheered.

“Party in the Gryffindor’s common room” I, Fred and George yelled out high fiving each other and Hermione hugged me as we jumped around.

The party was awesome all except for the horrible sound the egg made when harry opened it, other than that it was fun and Ron and Harry made up so now everything is right with the golden trio.

“I will never understand boys” Hermione said as we cleaned up the common room with a wave of our wands.

“Neither will I” I told her as I watched all the mess disappear.

“Well I best get to sleep, if I don’t I’ll be horribly cranky in the morning” she said and I hugged her and left to go to my room.

When I entered the Slytherin common room I spotted Draco sitting on one of the couches staring at the fire lost in his thoughts, I walked over and sat next to him.

“What’s got you thinking, Malfoy?” I asked and he stared up at me with those beautiful eyes of his.

“Nothing in particular, wait what is your last name?” he asked and I smiled

Eh what’s the point of lying?

“Riddle” I said simply

“Odd last name” he said not noticing anything important about it

“Yeah it is, my father doesn't really like it he changed his last name”

“Why?”

“Well my father and great grandfather didn't really see things the same”

“So why do you use the last name” he said looking at me with confusion and I smiled

“Well the name that my father chose wouldn't really fit me” I responded and he just nodded

“So tell me Draco, how’s your parents?” I asked putting my feet up on the table in front of me.

“You know my parents?” he asked

“Oh yeah, my father and your father go way back” I said smirking a little

“Well dad’s the same and mum is still her overly worried self” he said and I nodded and got up

“Next time you write them tell them Alexzyandria Riddle said hi will you” I told him and he nodded

“Sure”

“Goodnight Draco have sweet dreams” I said and walked out of the common room and to my room smiling. I wonder what the reaction of his parents will be when they find out I’m here, bet his father will tell Draco to try and kiss up to me and his mother of course will want him to stay on my good side, doesn't want her little drakie poo to get hurt.

Ah, the Malfoy’s are hilarious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi everyone i'm Mackenzie, Katora's friend, i'll be updating for her for a while because she's been terribly sick and in the hospital these past weeks. She wants me to let you all know she misses you and she can't wait to get on her computer and do crazy, wonderful things to this story. She wrote some chapters before getting sick so these chapters i'm posting are hers.

She'll be thrilled to know how many people subscribed to this!!

She also wants to thank everyone for reviewing, recommending and subscribing and hopes everyone has been well!!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter!! ^_^