Status: Active

City Lights

oo1

Juliet's POV

I sat in my apartment with Destiny. We were discussing Rae and just everything that was going on in life at the moment.

"He's doing great. We both agreed that we're gonna go back to Toronto. I just really miss it there. My whole family is happy and excited for my return." I said.

Destiny looked down at my hand and smiled at the engagement ring that Rae had gotten me, it really was something to be happy about.

"Whens the big day happening?" she asked.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked into the kitchen, Destiny followed me and sat at the table. I began making coffee and sat across from Destiny. We began talking about school and when I was finished. To be honest, I was actually quite happy about school ending. I was going to miss all the people that I've befriended but I was just glad to be done.
Destiny looked down at her phone and her eyes widened.

"What?"

"I forgot I was supposed to meet up with Mike a half hour ago. I'll come see you some other time." Destiny said and practically ran out the door.

I laughed to myself, that woman was always late for something important. The phone rang but I let the machine answer it. I sat at the table nibbling on crackers.

"Juliet? It's Ricky,"

My eyes widened in surprise and I looked over at the phone.

"I got your number from Ashley. It's been awhile. How've you been?"

Ricky was the last person that I wanted to hear from. Back in Scranton I tell him how I feel and he tells me he doesn't wanna speak to me? Then I won't speak to him. I let him finish his message and right after I deleted it.

I walked into my room and began digging around in my dresser for the book that Ricky had given me. I was actually surprised I still had the damn thing. The door opened and in walked in Rae.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"It's been great. I'm just gonna take a quick shower and then we can leave."

I quickly got some close out of my dresser and headed into the washroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. My now black hair was half way down to my waste. I really needed to trim the split now. So that's what I did and then hopped into the shower.

---

I felt so refreshed, my skin was cleansed and my hair was smelling awesome.

"Jules, can I talk?" Rae called.

"Yeah hold on."

I quickly put my clothes and and dried my hair. Rae was standing right outside and he had a concerned look, something that concerned me actually.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Some guy by the name of Ricky called. You mind explaining?" he asked.

Ricky was going to ruin my relationship with Rae. I could not let this happen.

"He's nobody. Just someone I used to be friends with a long time ago. It's nothing to worry about, I promise." I said and hugged him.

"Okay, well hurry up. We've got to leave soon."
♠ ♠ ♠
Well what do you think? The sequel to I Am The Ocean, I Am The Sea.

Can I get some comments please? There's really no point in me updating if no body's gonna read and what not.

And go check out my other story. Angelo Parente ftw :D

(Same layout, different picture. lol)

Well I hope you enjoy this story.