Status: Active

City Lights

o22

Juliet's POV
"I'm gonna miss you guys and I'm only doing what's best for Nick. I promise I'll come back and see you guys."

I was moving back to Scranton to be with Ricky. We both decided it was for the best, for all of us. I put Nick in his car seat and got into the car, Ricky's car that is.

I found it to be really cute that Ricky drove all this way just to see me. I deserved to be with him.

"Got everything?" he asked.

"What do you think? Remember what I told you?"

"Oh yeah, Rae was a bitch I didn't understand why you were going to marry that guy Jules. If you want to be married, then you should be marrying me. Not some fucking scum bag."

"Language." I said and slapped his arm.

He just rolled his eyes and continued driving. This was going to be a long drive and there was no way I was taking Nick on a plane.

"Oh yeah I found out a little bit about Rae from Ange."

"Oh yeah? What'd you find out?"

I looked back to check up on Nick and he looked so peaceful sleeping. I'm glad he was Ricky's child but I was also a little disappointed that he wasn't Rae's. Rae was the first REAL boyfriend I ever had and there were some good memories that I wasn't going to let go.

"Oh yeah, well Ange told me he was 2 other kids with different women."

I looked over at Ricky in shock.

"2 other kids?" I asked.

I couldn't believe it, that piece of scum has been lying to me the entire time we were together. And to think I missed him a little, fuck that.

"I love you Ricky."

"I love you to Jules."

This was a new start. Having a family with the guy I loved and nothing could ever take that.
♠ ♠ ♠
I AM SO SO SO SORRY I DIDN'T LET YOU GUYS KNOW THIS STORY IS COMPLETE! Please forgive me. I promise I won't ever do that again. But it's true. I have completed City Lights :( But hey, at least Juliet is with the man she loves :)

PS.
This that a sequel I smell ;)