Status: Active

City Lights

o21

Ricky's POV
Ashley told me that Angelo has been calling her like crazy so I decided to go back and see what was up. I pulled up into the street and ran inside hoping everything was okay.

"Ange what's wrong!?" I called.

"My cousin Rae and he brother told me that Juliet had her baby."

I rolled my eyes and started walking back out the door. Why did Angelo just make me rush over here just so he can tell me that Jules had her baby? He knew I was over her for good.

"But there's more."

I stopped and turned back around.

"What?" I asked.

"It isn't Rae' kid. They took a DNA test and the baby ain't his."

What? Juliet has been sleeping around behind Rae's back? I never knew she was this kind of person. I've always known Juliet to be a loyal person.

"You okay?" he asked.

I didn't say anything. Then I remembered what happened between Juliet and I 9 months ago. If she didn't sleep with anyone other than me and Rae, that baby was mine.

"You don't look so good. Are you feeling alright?" Ange asked.

"I need to get a hold of Juliet." I picked up the phone and dialed Juliet's cell. Hopefully she didn't change her number.

Yes! She didn't change it.

"Hello?" she answered.

She was upset and obviously crying.

"Jules? It's Ricky. I heard you had the baby."

"Y-yeah. But why do you care? You completely blocked me out of your life."

I felt bad for what I'd done.

"I know and I'm sorry. I honestly don't know why I done that. Is Rae with you?" I asked.

"N-No. He's at home, packing up all his stuff. I can't raise this child on my own. Do you know how fucking hard that's gonna be? And you're not even around to help me." she cried.

So it was true, the baby was mine.

"Rae isn't the dad."

"I know he's not the dad. It's you."

She hung up the phone before I could say anything else. I just sat back on the couch and felt horrible.

"Everything alright?" Angelo asked again.

"I have a kid." I mumbled.

"What? No way."

"It's true. Call up Jules if you don't believe me."

Angelo was silent for a while and then he just walked into his room and took the phone with him.

&&&

Juliet's POV
I was finally out of the hospital and Amy was bringing me home. She was happy for me but disappointed at the same time. And I didn't blame her.

When we pulled up, I got out of the truck holding Nick and we all walked inside. And inside the house was a huge mess, like a tornado went through the place. I started to cry and Amy took Nick from me. The couches were torn up and there were holes in the wall.

I walked upstairs and into the bedroom. Everything that Rae owned were gone and all the pictures of us were ripped in half and on some of me the word 'whore' and 'slut' were written on it. I walked into Nick's room and was horrified.

Every single thing in the room was trashed. His crib was busted, all the furniture was busted. All his clothes that we bought were gone and I went back downstairs when Amy called.

"What?"

"You might wanna take a look at this." she said and pointed to the fire place.

My eyes were about to pop out of my head, all of mine and Nick's close were in the fireplace burnt. I couldn't believe Rae did this. Now I had no clothes and poor little Nick didn't have any either.

"I can't take this anymore!" I screamed making Nick jump and cry.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know I just posted another chapter like 10 minutes ago but this story is just to addicting to write!!!!

Rae = Bitch.

Comment please :)