‹ Prequel: She Will Be Loved

Face Down

Tired

Thunder roared in the sky as Sam walked down the street. It was nearly midnight. She decided to sneak out of the house before either of the others woke up. She didn't feel like sleeping, she needed to settle this once and for all. She couldn't be in love with one boy, and helping another out. She needed a different arrangement. If this was possible in anyway.

She walked up the steps to Mark Fitzgerald's house. Knocking, she waited a few moments. No lights were on, meaning they had been asleep.

Fitz's mom opened the door, wiping her sleep filled eyes and leaning against the door frame. "Samantha?" She groaned, sleepily.

"I'm so sorry Mrs. Fitzgerald. But I must speak to your son. It cannot wait any longer." Sam crossed her arms, prepared to fight back. But the lady only nodded her head and held the door open for the little girl.

Sam stepped in and walked through the house, her shoes squeaking against the hardwood floors. Until she reached Mark's room and knocked hard. Not caring if she woke anybody else up at the moment.

After a few minutes of her constant banging, the door opened to reveal a sleepy Mark. "What?"

Sam pushed him inside, slamming the door behind her. "If you ever step near Eli, myself, or any other innocent human being I am close to; I will cut your insides out and chop your balls off. I am tired of living in fear, I am tired of living in this world with your stupid self. I thought maybe it was the right thing to do, but no. It isn't. Being with you is a mistake. It's hell being with you while I am in love with Eli. You've caused me to do shit I don't like. You've changed me into this girl I don't even know anybody. The whole coke thing? Yeah, I do coke. Why? Because of you! I have cuts and bruises all over myself. Why? Because of you. I have to lie to everybody everyday because of them!"

Fitz stared up at her, still half asleep, but taking in every word. He went to open his mouth but Sam went on, "And to think I thought I could handle this. Oh, no. I can't take this bullshit anymore. Did you think you could make me fall in love with you? Well guess what, it doesn't fucking work that way! You are nothing to me, Mark Fitzgerald. You never will be. I can't wait to tell the cops about everything you did."

Fitz jumped up from the floor and shook his head. "Don't you dare call the cops on me! I've told you what will happen, bitch." He glared, stepping closer to Sam.

She only laughed. "If you'll let Eli and I have our own lives together, I'll keep the secret. Other than that, I'm going to the cops. Your mother. My mother. Everybody will know."

Mark stopped. Sam smirked, knowing she had him where he was more frightened. His mother's home. All she had to do was call out, and his mother would come running in and know what he did to this poor little girl standing in front of him.

He dropped his head, nodding slowly. "Fine. If you promise me one thing more."

"I owe you nothing. If anything, you owe me everything in the world." Sam growled.

"I want to still be friends." Fitz lifted his head up, staring at her.

Sam laughed and said, "No way. After everything you did?" She walked out of the room, smirking. "Stay away from us, or else." She mocked his voice.

Mark glared at her as she walked out of the door, trying to think of some way around all this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, I had the idea and wanted to write a short chapter on this. Sorry I used Mark and Fitz xD I got tired of using Fitz, but kept typing it and now I am too lazy to change it.

Next chapter will be up soon! What do you think will happen? Dx