Status: Active :)

Only In It For A Minute

The Winner Takes It All

“Oh. My. God.” I gasped. “Did you-did it just land on 21?”

“Yeah,” John said quietly, looking down at me.

“That’s awesome, John! How much did you win?” Garrett asked, excitedly.

“Everything,” he smiled to me.

At that moment, everything inside me felt like it was going to erupt. John had just won over $3,000 on the roulette but we both knew it wasn’t about the money anymore. We’d started betting the other stuff to see how far the other would go but now he’d won it all. John collected his mountain of chips as I turned to Lizzie.

“So, I think me and John are going to head back to the hotel,” I told her as her face turned into a smile.

“You dirty slut!” she giggled. Obviously she’d had a few drinks as well.

“Can you not be so loud?” I asked her, much quieter.

“Sorry,” she sort-of whispered. “But you know we’re all gonna know about it tomorrow right?”

“Just let Lucy know I’m okay when you see her, alright?” to which she nodded.

John walked back over and held his hand out which I took and we said goodbye to the guys and Lizzie.

“REMEMBER WHAT LUCY SAID!” Lizzie called after us. I turned back and shot her a look. “You know about the...” she drifted off, pointing to her teeth instead of finishing her sentence, which reminded me of Lucy little prep talk in the hotel room before we came out. I laughed and continued out of the building with John.

It didn’t take us long to get back to the hotel and John walked up to the reception desk.

“We’ll take one of you best rooms, please?” John smiled to the woman behind who immediately started to type in the computer in front of her.

“I have a room that is available, it’s $1,100 per night,” she told him.

“OK, we’ll take it!”

I wasn’t really paying attention to what was going on, instead all I could think about was what just went on in the casino and what was about to possibly happen. Before I knew it, John was pulling my arm towards the elevator.

“I need to get these things off my feet, fucking hell!” I said, pulling my shoes off as we stepped into the elevator. John wrapped his arms around me waist pulling me to him. He looked down at me for a few seconds before pressing his lips to mine.

“Who knew you were going to be such a lucky charm for me tonight?” he laughed as he pulled away, still with his arms locked around me. I smiled back at him as the doors to the elevator opened and we stepped out. We found the right door, room 292, and John unlocked it so we could go in.

“Holy shit!” we both said at the same time as we stepped inside. I dropped my shoes and bag on the floor, walking further into the room. It was bigger than any other hotel room I’d stayed in before. As you walked in the door, there was a table that had places for 6 people to sit at. Looking to my left, I could see the bathroom, where there was a huge shower and a bathtub. I looked back at the main area of the room and my eyes settled on the bed. It was huge. John followed my glance and I looked to him to see him wide-eyed and smiling. I grabbed his hand and pulled him back towards the beds before I laid back on it pulling him on to of me.

“Oh...” I laughed looking up. John looked at me with a confused expression. “There’s mirror on the ceiling!”

John turned over to look at the ceiling. The mirror was so big that it covered about the same area of the bed.

“Fucking Vegas!” he groaned.

“No, it’s OK. If I’m doing Vegas, I want to do it properly,” I laughed again.

“Well you got the gambling bit out of the way!”

“So how much money did you actually win?” I asked, as an idea popped into my head.

“Just over $3,000,” he told me.

“So you must have a lot of cash in your pocket right now, yeah?” I asked again, pushing him up and standing up. He nodded with a confused look on his face. “You know...I’ve alway wanted to roll around loads of money. Does that sound cliche?”

“No,” he laughed. “In fact...”

He bent down and put one arm at the top of my legs and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder. I wiggled about as he pulled off his shoes and then put me down on the bed and steadied himself on top of my body.

“I’m sorry, I’ve just always wanted to throw a girl down on a bed...is that cliche?” he asked, as I smiled between him pressing his lips to mine.

“So if you got to do that, does that mean I get to roll around in all your money?” I asked as he moved his lips to my neck and heard a mumbled ‘no’. “So what was that earlier about how hot I looked tonight?” I giggled, as I pulled him to me.

“Oh you mean before I called you my lucky charm as well?” he smiled. “But there are so many other things I could call you... Hot...sexy...” he whispered in my ear. “Mine.”

As he said ‘mine’, I looked him straight in the eye. I had never wanted someone more than I had in that moment. I pulled his face to mine and pressed our lips together. We may have been drunk but all I could think of right now was undressing him. His hands moved to unzipped my dress and pulled it down. I pushed him towards the bed and the rest of our clothes were soon removed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Outfits

I don't know why this has taken me so long to update, but I finally did! I guess I've just been kinda busy recently. Hopefully I won't leave it as long until the next one! One more chapter in Vegas, which will be a long one, and then the story really gets moving :)

Also, I've finally decided to get my other story going, another John story called All Yours Somehow. No chapters up yet but please check it out! First chapter will be posted very soon!