My Favorite Souvenir

Embarrassed

I shifted in my sleep, accidentally bumping Tom in the process of turning on my side, facing away from him. He stirred then, breathing in heavily before I felt his arm lightly fall over my hips. I rested my hand on his and smiled, closing my eyes.

"How are you feeling?" He asked, his voice groggy.

"Better, surprisingly. The tea helped a lot."

He gently pushed the hair from my neck and kissed my skin, "Good." He replied, exhausting dripping from his words.

"Go back to sleep."

He laughed softly, "Of course, love."

I turned to be face to face with him. He smirked, kissing my nose before closing his eyes. He sighed in content and a few minutes later, he began to breath heavily. I leaned into his chest as I heard the faint sound of rain hitting the windows. Kissing his skin, I cuddled into his warmth and closed my eyes.

~*~
.

I woke up the next morning, halfway ontop of Tom. My legs were intertwined with his, my hand falling delicately over his stomach as my head rested on his chest. I propped myself up on my elbows and wiped the spit off my mouth. Then I realized there was a small pool of drool on his chest. I giggled, then took my pajama top, which was his of course, and gently wiped the spit from his skin.

"What are you doing?" He asked, lifting his head up. He blinked a few times and wiped the sleep from his eyes.

"I, uh, drooled on you." I hid the smile on my lips as he swiped his hand across his damp skin. He wiped his palm onto my leg,

"You missed some."

A loud crack of thunder rang in our ears and I jumped. He sat up and scratched at his chin, squinting at the window. "It's raining pretty bad out, huh."

"Yea," I shivered as the sky rumbled again, "I hate thunderstorms."

He smirked and placed his hand on my cheek, caressing it, "Why? You're safe, sweetheart."

"I know," I turned my head, his hands now on my lips. I kissed his palm and said, "It's just the sound."

Lighting lit up the sky and seconds later the lights flickered before shutting off completely. Tom looked around, "Powers out."

I rolled my eyes and got out of bed. It was getting chilly, so I went around and shut the windows. I heard his feet dragging across the floor as he stood behind me, pressing me against the cabinets. He rested his head on my shoulder and slid his arms around my stomach.

"Looks like it's a lazy day."

I leaned into him, my hands folding over his, "What do you want to do?"

"Not sure," He pressed a kiss to my temple, "You? I'm still kind of tired."

"We should just stay in and watch some movies."

He gently untangled himself from me, wandering into the living room. I followed him, watching as he pulled out a bucket from one of drawers. He waved me over and I sat down next to him, pulling my legs into my chest.

"You're in luck, I have some american movies."

We decided on the movie 'Source Code', then cuddled up on the couch. I sat in between his legs, resting on his chest with a blanket draped over the both of us.

~*~


My stomach lurching woke me from my nap on the couch. That, and the pool of sweat that was being absorbed in my clothes. I quickly untangled myself from Tom and ran to the loo. I emptied my stomach in the bowl, clutching the sides of it and retching. Once nothing else would come out, I pulled out my tooth brush and brushed the vomit out of my mouth.

After that, I turned the water on to fill the tub up. I discarded my sweats and slowly sunk in, tying my hair up in the process. I closed my eyes, the feeling of puking my brains out now gone.

"Baby?" I heard Tom's groggy voice from the couch.

"In here,"

I heard his bare feet slap against the hardwood floor and a second later he appeared in the doorway. He smiled tiredly at me and wiped the sleep from his eyes before making his way over to the tub.

"Enjoying your bath?" He asked, dipping his hand in.

"Very much so."

He took his hand out of the water and started to shed himself of his clothes, "Mind if I join?"

I giggled, "You think we can both fit?"

"Of course," He tore of his boxers, and ushered me to move over for a minute. Once he was in, I stayed where I was, facing him directly. He ran his wet hands threw his hair, making it spike a bit, "I heard you getting sick again."

"I'm sorry if it woke you up," I frowned, "I have no idea why I'm sick."

He shrugged, "PMSing?"

"No, I didn't get my period yet," I bit my nails nervously.

"Come here," He motioned me to sit in between his legs, my signature spot. I rested against him, my hands on the sides of the tub while his fingers curled around my hips.

"If you don't get any better, I'll take you to a doctor." He promised, squeezing me.

I nodded, closing my eyes, "Let's play twenty questions."

He laughed, the sound rumbling in his chest, "All right, love. You go first."

"Okay," I bit my lip, thinking, "How did you learn English?"

"Hm, well my mum thought it would be helpful to learn another language when I was a youngster. So she hired a tutor to teach it to me. Ever since then, I've been picking up things here and there from what I hear tourists say. It's easier than french."

"So your whole family knows English?"

"Yes ma'am."

I smiled, "You're turn."

He rubbed at my sides as he thought, "Would you ever move to London permanently?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe. I mean, everyone I know is back home though."

"What about me?" He asked, and I could even hear the frown in his words.

I turned to face him and kissed his lips, "Obviously I would stay for you. I'd just have to go back eventually."

"Hopefully not any time soon," He mumbled as I pecked him again.

"In four months I do, baby."

"But I caught you just as you were starting your trip, I've got a few more months to change your mind."

I giggled, then pressed our lips together. Our tongues battled for dominance and as I bit his bottom lip, I wrapped my arms around his neck. He shifted me up onto his hips, his kisses becoming more urgent. At one point, I thought I heard a door open but I ignored it and focused on Tom.

I wish I had pulled away from him just for a minute, because then it would've saved us both from embarrassment. Someone had come inside after all and brought some guests. We finally noticed when they appeared in the doorway, a six pack in hand.

"Tommy-boy, just thought we'd stop by and-"

The look on Tom's brother's faces were redder than my own.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so sorry this is late! I've been busy with summer finishing up and all. It's short, but I hope you enjoy<3