Status: Continued!

What did I ever do to you?

"Come on. We won't hurt you."

I was running through a forest. I don't know where to. I peer over my shoulder at the four figures chasing me. It's... Sheena, Leena, Mom and Dad?! They each have a sort of knife in their hands. I faintly hear them cooing," Come on, Jason. We won't hurt you." Suddenly, I realize that I'm not running towards anything, but away from them. I glance down and see Jenny unconsious in my arms with a gash in her stomach. I gasp and push my legs to go faster, willing myself to fly. One leg in front of the other, muscles extending and contracting.
I hadn't even noticed my eyes slipped shut until they sprung back open. I look down again, and I'm flying. The toes of my sneakers brushing the treetops, I feel free. But, I have to get to the hospital. I beat my wings faster and harder, and soon I'm hovering over the hospital. I drop down, put Jenny into a nurses waiting arms, and take off running. I hear a voice calling my name, screaming for help, and I sprint towards the voice. As I get closer I yell," Destiny!" suddenly, I'm sure that my heart will shatter if anything happens to her. I hear her voice around a corner. It's coming up...

I jolt up in bed. I scramble out of bed and run to check on Jenny, to make sure she's okay. I slowly open her door and peer in. She's cuddled up to her teddy bear with a smile on her face, breathing in deep, even breaths. It was just a dream. Jenny isn't hurt. Destiny... Wait, why did I dream about her? She's a repulsive emo girl who has no life. More importantly, why did it feel like I wouldn't survive if she didn't?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry I didn't update yesterday. Was kinda busy. Anyways, thanks to my 16 readers, 7 subscribers, and 4 commenters
kissing.in.the.rain I will try to make them longer, and I know exactly what you mean. I prefer longer chapters also.
LAMBinLOVE I will write chapters at school and post them whenever I can, k? And, ur comment made me smile.
KlutzSince'94 I will try to update as much as possible. Sometimes 2 times in 1 day, sometimes it may take me a couple of days.
worldclass Thanks!
And thank you my commenters for... Commenting!
Thank you for reading my story! If you know anyone who might wanna cowrite with me, feel free to send them over!
~Quinn!!!!