Status: i loved writing it and i know exactly how i'm going to write all of it so this one should be amazing! =''3

Dream Life

Lyla Olivia Vander-Scott is a senior at Hawthorne Academy and is seventeen, she has been living with her abusive scientist father James Sawyer. Little does she know that in her food at night he drugs her and then rapes her and that she doesn't ever remember it, or that he killed the one person in her life that is now reaching back to her to save her, her mother Laura, but Lyla's father has erased her mother from her memory, that is until Lyla discovers everything one night and takes her old little red pick-up truck and trys to leave now knowing the secrets of her family. Lyla only has one person to turn to Thomas Grayson, her best friend who saves her after she crashes her truck in the pouring rain. But when she wakes up from a crazy dream of that very same night the next day, she doesn't remember just about anything except the small flashbacks. The small flashbacks that occur when she finds certain things with the help of Laura's ghost. Will she find out who she really is, and what really happened; will she find out what Thomas already knows from the phone call she gave him that she doesn't remember, will she fall in love with the boy that saved her or will her father get to her first?