Status: Complete and working on a sequal.

From the Shadows, to Your Heart.

Finally Back at Hogwarts

We got to Hogwarts a week before school really started, I honestly have no idea why we got here when we did, but it gave me more time to hang out with Harry.

“So, whatcha thinkin’ about,” I ask.

“I thought you already knew, since you can read minds,” he answered.

“Well, I guess you can say I’ve learned how to control my own mind.”

“I’m glad you figured that out. When did that happen?”

“After we got back from the Ministry last term. I didn’t want certain people to know of my power.”

“Good thinking,” he said leaning closer toward me. We started to kiss, it’s sunset and we were sitting in front of the Black Lake. We just minded our own business. We didn’t pay too much attention that went by, but when we stopped we saw that it had gotten dark. We parted ways and went to each of our common rooms to get a good night’s sleep.

I hung out with Faith in the Room of Requirement. Tomorrow is the feast in the Great Hall, and when the first years get sorted. We just wanted to spend more time together before we have kids coming up to us and start making fun of us.

“So, how’s Harry?” Faith asked.

“He’s good……why do you ask?” I asked.

“I don’t know. I haven’t seen you much, that’s probably because you have been hanging out with Potter…..”

“Yeah, I have been hanging out with Harry. Don’t worry I’ll hang out with you for an equal-“ I was interrupted by something I have never experienced before….I felt as if my mind went whizzing through the air in search for something or maybe someone. I stopped going through the air and landed somewhere else. I feel like I have to look around, but something is not letting me. I’m walking toward the Room of Requirement, I don’t get it aren’t I already in the room? The doors open, I see myself on the floor……did I faint? Why am I on the floor???

“Faith, what happened?” A voice asked.

“I don’t know Harry! She was just telling me something and then she just fainted!” Faith said.

“Okay, let’s just stay here until she wakes up.” Harry said. Faith nodded…I finally understand where I am, I’m seeing through the eyes of Harry! I know that I’m telepathic, but seriously I think my power advanced…I gotta get back in my own body now! Since I have no idea what to do I just do something random, I force myself with all my strength out of Harry’s mind and that took so much energy…I get myself out and back into my own body…I started to open my eyes and Harry said, “Kris, Kris! Are you okay?”

“Yeah…I just….well…I don’t know what happened…I was just talking to Faith and then all of the sudden I’m transported to your body,” I said pointing to Harry.

“Do you know what’s weird, my head got a little heavy before I came in here...could that have been you?” Harry said.

“Yeah, I think it was….I need to go tell Snape…” I said.

“Let us come with you, we can help get your story straight,” Faith suggested.

“Thanks guys, I’d like that.” I replied. The three of us began the walk to Snape’s office. All the teachers were here the day before school actually began. We found him and we opened the door.

“What are you three doing in my office?” Snape asked.

“It’s Kris, sir. Something is happening to her power.” Faith explained.

“Potter, Blanchard, leave me and Kris.”Snape said, the two of them left the room and it was just Snape and I. “Tell me what happened.”

“Well, I was just talking to Faith and then I don’t know, I found myself in another body, opening a door and seeing myself lying on the floor, I later learned that I was in Harry’s body. He also said that just before he opened the room he felt his head get heavier.” I explained.

“I’m afraid that your power has grown. When I’m through with you, you will be able to see through other people’s eyes while awake. I want you back here in two days. At the same time we normally had your sessions.”

“Yes, sir. See you in two days time.” I turned to exit the room.

“Ms. Hale, you know I’ll have to report this to Professor Dumbledore.”

“Do you have to, sir?”

“He has been watching your progress; he is interested in both you and your friend. He wants to see where you both go in the future.”

“Okay, sir, I understand.” I left the room. I went straight up to the Ravenclaw common room to digest what happened.

*Next day Harry’s POV*

I didn’t trust Faith just yet. She and Malfoy could be plotting together, for all I know. I grabbed my invisibility cloak and followed her to the Slytherin common room. She and Malfoy started kissing. I looked away. I tried to walk away, but I hit an end table. DAMN!

“Faith, I’ll meet you in the Great Hall, go on without me,” Malfoy said. Faith left the room and Malfoy turned to where I was standing and said, “Petrificous Tortalous!” He hit me. I fell to the floor. He came over toward me and said, “What are you doing spying on me Potter!? Well, I don’t think anyone will find you now!” He put my invisibility cloak over me and he then proceeded to kick my face twice, he left after that. I hope someone finds me. I hope Kris
knows I’m missing…

*Kris’ POV*

I sat in the Great Hall by myself and I noticed that Harry was not sitting where he usually sat.

I left the Great Hall and stood outside of the doorway.

I transmitted my thoughts to Harry, ’Harry, where are you?’

‘I’m in the Slytherin common room, under my invisibility cloak. Help! I can’t move.’
Harry thought.

The next thought was transmitted to Faith, ’Faith, meet me outside the Slytherin common room.’

‘Ok,’
she said. I ran down to the common room and soon met Faith there.

“What’s wrong?” She asked.

“Harry is inside under his cloak, I need to get him out!” I said. Faith got me on the inside of the common room, it’s kind of dark. I started to kick the floor until I felt something. After what seemed like hours I finally kicked something.

I bent down and picked up Harry’s cloak and saw him lying under it. I smiled! “Faith, I found him!” I screamed.

“Good! Let’s go to the Great Hall to eat.” She said. I helped Harry get up and moving and went up to the Great Hall to go and get something to eat.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kris' outfit for when she hangs out with Harry"
http://www.polyvore.com/kris_hanging_out_with_harry/set?id=35203448

Kris and Faith's outfit for when Kris' power grows:
http://www.polyvore.com/kris_faiths_outfit/set?id=35203744