Priceless

Prolouge

Life is a complicated bitch and the only way to get through it is very simple…Alcohol. At least that was the motivation for last night’s party that got everyone, including me, wasted. My head was killing me as if I took one too many hits, damn I hate hangovers, I thought rolling over in bed. Blue eyes met mine along with morning breath when it hit me I wasn’t alone, or in my own bed. His arms drew me closer and then he lifted me up on top of him and I sat on his waist, better yet I was straddling him. I looked him and took in his bare chest that made me look at myself and register the only thing I had on; an oversized shirt and my underwear. He chuckled drawing my attention as his blue eyes sparkled like they always do, unless he did something to me cause this would be his last day.

“What the hell happened last night?” I said sleepily.

His hands slipped around my waist making me leaning forward, “Do you really not remember last night, Andrea?”

“If I remembered last night would I be asking you Luke? Would I be wondering why the hell I’m in your bed?”

He frowned, “girls usually like it when they wake up in my bed.”

“But do those girls have dads that would kill you in a heartbeat?” he looked away, “I thought so,” I rolled off him and search the room for my pants. “You still haven’t answered me.”

“Nothing happened,” he said sitting up in his bed, “but you know you really do test a man’s will to not touch you.” He pointed to his dresser where my pants were thrown on.

“What do you mean?” I asked as I put on my pants and noticed my shirt hanging on his door handle.

He sighed, “The kissing, the heavy petting, and the intense dancing. Damn Andrea I was surprised I didn’t go all the way with you.”

I looked at him from across the room surprised at the disappointment in his voice that he didn’t do me. To be honest if I didn’t have the overly intimidating mafia dad I have I would have lost my V a long time ago. “I’m happy you didn’t,” I said scanning the room one last time to find my bra, “If you did I would lose a very good friend,” I smiled at him.

He smiled back, “Well in that case,” he held up my bra, “as a friend I better give this back.” I walked over to him and reached for it but he pulled back making me fall on him, “I never said I was a good friend,” he smiled and I kissed him before quickly snatching my bra back from his grasp. Outside his room the hall was trashed with plastic cups, booze, and food something I know the housekeeper will rant about when she comes in this afternoon, but frankly I don’t care. All I need to do is wash up and get ready for school and be the good daughter my parents believe I am. I stopped at the balcony that looked over the living room and assessed the damage of hung over gangsters and whores. I know if mom or dad saw this slutty scene those men would have an ass full of lead with no mercy and I would only get a lecture. I’ll talk to them when I’m done getting ready, I thought and walked to my room grabbing random clothes before jumping in the shower so I wouldn’t have to spend more time finding something to wear. I made the shower quick and partly dried my hair before throwing my clothes on and heading out the door. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen noticing people already waking up.

“Leaving already,” Derek said from the couch sounding sleepy, “why is it so cold in here?” not to mention he was only wearing his boxers.

“Get some clothes on,” I said as grabbed my bag and helmet and he laughed.

“Funny, I don’t remember when I took them off?” he laughed again startling the girl lying on his lap.

I grabbed the keys off the counter and headed to the door, “don’t want to know. Just gets these girls out of here before noon so Mary doesn’t see them.” He waved his hand at me as an ‘okay, okay,’ and I walked out of the house and jumped on my bike. I revved up the engine in an attempt to bother the drunks in the house when Derek opened the door yelling making me smile. I put on my helmet –safety first- and drove down the driveway to the iron gate that opened for me. My name’s Andrea Manson, I’m the daughter of Rebecca and Max Manson of the Python group, I’m the daughter of a mafia leader.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is just an idea thats been in my head. Should I continue? Comment! ^_^