Priceless

Caution

My school is not your average school, that is, if you go to school with the Richie rich people that are either dropped off in a posh car or driving the posh car. I on the other drive my baby to school, a 2011 Kawasaki ninja 250r, what can I say? I’m not your average girl. I drove up to the school gate and follow the line of cars in before cutting them off for being too slow. There were beeps, honks, colorful words that were shouted at me but all subsided after I pulled into my parking spot and took my helmet off. No more yelling just whispers about ‘I didn’t know that was her,’ ‘she drives a bike to school?’ ‘She’s a gangster,’ and my favorite ‘is she going to kill me for yelling at her?’ ah the glory of school. The students here hide behind their parents money and get away with indecencies because of it half of the time. As for me I do what I can with my own power and accept any punishment for my misdoings, huh, I’m almost sounding like a good girl.

I swung my helmet over my shoulder and walked to the Arts building where my two favorite people are waiting for me like every morning. On the way up to the building girls whispered as I passed them and I didn’t blame them. Tracey Academy is a uniform school where as I am wearing rip pants, a CAUTION tang top, and a black demi jacket far from the blazer and navy blue skirt I’m supposed to be wearing. Still think about it, how am I supposed to ride my bike here with my skirt flying all over the place giving people a free peep show? Well not comfortably for one thing so I decide to now change when I get to school. Its not like the teachers are going to do anything to me if I’m caught without my uniform, hell most of them are scared of me. I tried not to let the fact I know show though.

I opened the doors to the building and made my way to my locker with ease, with ease, something you don’t have in an everyday school, but with my rep they part like the red sea. I opened my locker and placed my helmet inside, yes the lockers are even big enough to place a helmet perfectly inside. I grabbed my uniform and walked over to the girl’s bathroom to change when I was pulled into a hug.

“Morning Andy,” Donny said from behind me.

“Hey,” J.P. said yanking Donny off me and hugging me tight, “if anyone is going to give her the first hug of the morning its me.”

“Too late,” Donny said mockingly sticking his tongue out.

“Not that I don’t appreciate the love,” I broke into the conversation, “I need to change now.”

“Oh no we hugged her during her womanly week!” Donny said over exaggerating. “Quick J.P. take the young lady to the lavatory.”

J.P. picked me up and we all went into the bathroom and I mean all of us. J.P. and Donny came in earning some stares by girls who eventually slowly walked out giving me confused glances. J.P. put me down on the couch that was there and then stood next to the mental box where one could obtain tampons and always. Not that I needed any.

“Quick J.P. give me fifty cents.” Donny said with his hand out. “Oh wait a minute,” he said and then looked at me, “do you have a preference?”

“Yes, but it doesn’t really matter,” I told him as I stood up.

“Of course it matters. During this crucial time you need to be very comfortable with yourself.” He said crossing his arms like he was proud of his self.

“But I’m not on my period,” I told them and they blushed.

“But you said you needed to change?” Donny was nervous.

“Into my uniform!” I said and then walked into a stall to change. The boys remained silent outside the stall until I finished and walked me back to my locker to put my clothes away. “You guys don’t need to be so embarrassed about it. A girl having her period is natural thus something not to be embarrassed about. What’s more embarrassing is that you two ran into the girl’s bathroom and tried to by tampons.”

Their faces went red and I started laughing so hard people stared at me as they walked by the lockers. “It not funny Andy,” J.P. said.

“It hysterical,” I said while laughing when I guy ran up to me causing me to stop.

“Quick I need you to be my girlfriend.” He said looking frantic.

“Excuse me?” the three of us said.

“I’ll pay you,” he said and quickly looked over his shoulder, “just give me a number.”

“Roderick!” a girl yelled and the guy quickly draped his arm around me.

“What –“

“Just play along,” he whispered when the girl came up to us. “Tiffney!” he said, “How are you?”

The strawberry blonde crossed her arms, “Who’s she?”

“Ah this is my new girlfriend.” Roderick said nervously.

J.P. looked at me, “Andy?”

“Andy,” Roderick said quickly, “This is my girlfriend Andy.”

“This,” Tiffney pointed her French tip nail at me, “is the girl you ditched me for?” she looked me over; my hair was messy, the first few button of my shirt were open and my tie was draped around my neck untied. “Where’d you pick her up? A street corner?”

Oh no this bitch did not, “Why are you afraid someone is going to take all your customers away?” I glared at her.

“Why you little bitch!” she said taking a step toward me.

“If anyone’s little it’s you,” I sized her up, “Let me guess you use a padded bra correct?” People stopped walking and looked Tiffney who went red ear to ear.

“This isn’t over,” and then she walked away.

Roderick took his arm off me and sighed, “That was close.”

I glanced at Donny and J.P. and Donny smiled, “Payment time?”

“Yup,” I said and quickly turned around and punch the guy in the gut. “I can’t be bought.” I whispered to him and then I closed my locker and walked away with Donny and J.P. right behind me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't Be A Silent Reader

Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )