Priceless

It’s Animalistic, Woof

Zeke sat on my bed squeezing my plushy while looking at me with pissed eyes as I walked to my desk. I draped my blazer over the back of the chair and let my bag hit the floor as I loosened my tie, “why don’t you make yourself at home,” I said sarcastically glancing at hi from the corner of my eye.

His fisted closed on the plushy, “don’t start with me.”

“You’re the one that always starts the arguments.” I loosened a few buttons and un-tucked my shirt. “This morning is a perfect example.”

“I know,” he held up his fist and opened it letting a silver chain hang from between his fingers.

Dangling off the chain was a silver ring with a diamond and my hand instantly went to my neck. “How did you?”

“Luke brought it in while I was waiting for you,” he held it up to his face and closed his eyes, “how wasted were you last night when I wasn’t here?”

Very, but I’m not going to tell you that, “Just hand it over.”

He opened his eyes and looked at me, “I don’t understand you at all you know that? You don’t want me to touch you, you don’t want people to know what our true relationship is, but you whore around with other guys.”

“Whore around? I still a virgin for Pete sake. This body has yet to have its experience with a penis yet,” I snapped. “But if you want to play that card then explain to me why I have to hear through the grape vine of you and Vanessa Madder? From what I recall you were wild yet gentle with her.”

He looked away for a second and bit his lip before turning eye to eye with me, “She doesn’t mean anything. You can’t trust her as far as you could throw her.”

“”Yeah, well all I’ve ever done was very intense make out sessions, never all the way.” I walked over to him and placed my hands on the bed boxing him in, “if I recall I’m only doing this because you made me promise.”

“Yeah, well waiting for you is like waiting for hell to freeze over.” He sounded upset.

“And having to put up with your attitude makes me want to shoot you between the eyes, but I put up with it.” He irritated me by this point and I can feel my body tingling.

He looked at me expressionless and tossed the plushy somewhere onto the floor making a soft thump sound. He took the necklace, unhooked it and placed it around make neck and then moved my hair. I balanced myself on hand and fingered the necklace with the other when his hand took hold of my wrist. With a quick pull and a shift of weight I was lying on my bed with him on top of me holding me in place with his legs and hands that reached the backboard. I looked up at him and he looked frustrated with his self.

I smirked, “what now? Am I supposed to scream for help?”

“No,” he leaned forward, “mercy,” and he started kissing me for the first time. At first it was soft and gentle and I started kissing him back little by little like it was almost natural. Then it suddenly turned rough and hungry like when I’m buzzed and drunk as hell. He let my hands escape him and I wrapped them around his neck bringing him closer to me. Any more closer and we’d have to be one person. His hands found their way down my shirt and started to unbutton as I found his belt and started undoing it all the while we remained kissing like fools. My shirt opened up revealing my black bra and ethnic skin and for a moment I felt embarrassed to be seen by him.

He moved back and looked at me and I felt my face heat up as his eyes roamed over me. He smiled and started kissing my neck driving me wild with anticipation. My hands shot up to his back as he worked his way down to the between my breasts and then his tongue moved it way to where the ring was lying. He grabbed the ring between his teeth and held it up for me to see and I couldn’t help but feel this was kinky. That smile I always hated slithered across his face as leaned towards my ear, “it isn’t fair that you’re the only one undressed don’t you think?” I blushed and he leaned back letting me escape from under him as he undid his pants. I looked at myself in the mirror and took notice of my very red face and fast beating heart. I glanced at Zeke’s reflection and saw he was already removing his shirt revealing a large white scar from a stabbing a few years ago. I walked to him and he looked at my tattoo that peeked a little from behind my skirt. My hand touched his scar and I bent over and kissed it before taking the ring that hung around his neck in my mouth and kissed him. In the back of my mind I was happy he opted for the longer chain, because a short chain wouldn’t have made what I’m doing possible.

You’d think the ring would slow down us kissing, but surprisingly it didn’t. I wrapped my arms around his neck and his hands pulled the zipper to my skirt letting it drop. This left me in only underwear and socks and him in his boxers as I climbed onto his lap. At some point the ring escaped us and our tongues were wrestling with each other making even more intense as he thumbed the hook of my bra. I felt it unhook and the straps slide down my shoulders making me smile.

“Took you long enough,” I giggled while kissing him as he worked his way down fingering my panties.

He smiled and started kissing my jawbone making me arch my neck back while he worked his way down my neck, “the best things in life are worth the wait,” he said between kisses, “all I needed was your approval.” He stopped kissing me and I looked him as his forehead touched mine. “You sure you’re not going to hate me?”

I cupped his face and kissed him softly, “I won’t.”

There was a click sound, “I’m telling you it’s not right to leave her alone with that animal bastard,” Donny’s voice was booming as he stormed into the room and froze in his tracks. Zeke and I looked at him in shock from the bed as Donny fainted and collapsed to the floor.

“Oh hell no,” Derek said from the door standing next to J.P. who quickly covered his eyes and walked away. Derek walked into the room and picked Donny up and quickly exited the room slamming the door behind him. I looked at Zeke who was white as a sheet when the sound of the door opening caught my attention. “Living room,” his voice was shaky, “now.” And the door was closed again.

“How bad is this?” Zeke was clearly in a state of shock and I caught our reflections’ in the mirror. I was straddling him with my bra half down my chest, his hands on my hips pulling down my panties looking messy and sex crazed with our hair all over the place. This scene was almost a scene from a bad porn movie. I quickly got off him and fixed my bra up while he laid back on the bed sighing deeply. “We’re screwed.”

I scuffed, “that’s an understatement.” I put my skirt back on and tossed him his shirt. “Get dressed.” He didn’t move while I slip my shirt on so I crawled next to him loaming over his face that was covered by his arm. “Don’t tell me you’re upset because they cocked blocked you?” I poked him when he didn’t respond, “Hey I’m talking to you/” I kept poking him and he broke out laughing startling me. “Jerk,” I hit him with a pillow, “what’re you laughing about?”

“Nothing….something…I don’t know,” he said confusing me.

“Well get your act together because they’re waiting for us down stairs.” I got off the bed and buttoned up my shirt and fixed my hair. Zeke started putting his pants on and I figured he’d take a while so I left the room first and headed to the living room. Skipping down the stair I could hear Donny groaning as he feet we’re hanging over the side of the couch.

“Why me? Why?” he kept repeating.

“What about you? Zeke wasn’t about to screw you.” J.P. said.

“My baby was naked sitting on that monster’s lap,” Donny practically yelled as I came around the couch and sat across from him. He watched me with his eyes while keeping an ice pack on his head. “Tell me, tell daddy you aren’t a woman yet.”

“Daddy?” J.P. said confusingly, “Since when are you daddy? And what exactly does that make me?”

“You’re the family member that will soon be disowned if you don’t shut up,” Donny snapped. J.P. grumbled next to me and I smirked, that is until I caught Derek’s stern expression and pissed stare then my smirk vanished. Derek sat on the loveseat legs and arms crossed wearing his ‘oh, I going to kill you’ look. I looked away and caught sight of Zeke coming down the stairs fully dressed in his uniform coming towards us. Went walked in front of Donny and went for the empty loveseat facing Derek’s direction when Donny sat up.

“You,” he pointed to Zeke, “you beast! Have you no control?! What were you planning to do to my girl?”

“Your girl?” Zeke sounded surprised and then looked to me, “did you not tell me something?”

“That’s my daughter you were about to…to…” Donny’s face went red, “oh God! I can’t even say it.” He fell back on the couch and place the ice pack back on his head.

“Fuck,” J.P. said and then went red also.

Donny pointed to J.P. “Don’t…don’t use suck foul language when talking about Andy’s…Andy’s…” his hand was shaking, “sex life,” he whispered.

Everyone went quiet and I looked to Derek who remain still, “Do you know what you two were about to do just then?” he asked and Zeke was strangely quiet. “Do you know that I’m responsible for her actions?” no response, “you may be a candidate and the closest one considering you two go to school together but that doesn’t mean you can pull stunts like this. Not only were you two about to have sex, but without a condom, what were you going to do if she got pregnant? Were you going to change you I.D. after leaving the city? Or were you at least going to attend my funeral if, no not if, when Andrea’s father killed me?” Funny, if this was an ordinary family this would sound like if we were over reacting, but this was real deal. My father would hunt Zeke down and would surely put a cap in Derek’s head as soon as the pregnancy test gave its result of positive.

“I don’t know what I was thinking,” Zeke finally said.

“That’s because your brain went from your head to your penis,” Derek snapped sounding pretty threatening. “I know I can’t banned you from the house, because then I would have to tell Max about this, but mark my words if I find you pulled this kind of stunt expect an ass full of bullet holes.” Zeke nodded and Derek stood up, ”As for now get the hell out of here,” he walked away into another part of the house making cashing sounds. He probably just took his anger out on mom’s favorite vase.

I walked Zeke out to his car, “Derek’s pretty pissed.” I said looking at the house.

“You should have locked the door,” he said and I looked at him.

“You’re blaming me?” I was shocked, “Was I the one that started the kissing?”

He pulled out a cigarette and stuck it on his mouth, “You know what you did.”

“I did nothing.”

He lit the cigarette and exhaled a puff of smoke, “Sure you didn’t, keep telling yourself that.” He shrugged leaning against the car.

I huffed, “you’re an ass, don’t ever think you can touch me again,” I started walking away when I felt him grab my wrist and spin me around planting his lips on mine. I pushed him away and he smirked leaning forward fingering the ring around my neck.

“You’re mine,” he smiled and released the ring. He walked to his car and got in starting the engine and left.

Everything seemed so unreal that it took me a while before going back inside. “Come over here will you,” Donny called from the living room and I walked over, “I feel I have the answer to the problem. I’ll buy you a chastity belt and no one will ever touch you as long as I hold the key.” I looked at him with a 'get real' face, “what? No good?”

“What’s that?” J.P. asked looking at the necklace I was wearing.

I quickly tucked it under my shirt, “It’s nothing,” I said quickly and looked up stairs, “I think I’ll hit the shower.”

“Good!” Donny said loudly, “wipe off every inch of you he touched! And then call me when you brush your teeth so we can sterilize it with alcohol!”

I walked up the stairs and went to my room and took my clothes off before entering the bathroom. I started up the shower and waited for the water to get warm enough that it started fogging up the mirror. Wondering how bad my hair was I wiped the mirror down and looked at my ring that glint and glittered in the light. My engagement ring.
♠ ♠ ♠
So now you know Zeke and Andrea's relationship...so how does Roderick fit into all this? What are your thoughts? Subscribe and find out in the next chapter ^_^

Don't Be A Silent Reader

Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )