Priceless

Public Sex

There he stood 6 foot 3 inches, 5 percent fat and 95 percent muscle with jet black hair that was gelled back for the evening. Those brown eyes looked down at me waiting for my response as I felt it lodge in my throat refusing to come out. I can say that my dad is the definition of danger especially when he doesn’t get what he wants fast. His eyes wondered behind me falling on the silent on watchers.

“Welcome home Maxwell,” Donny said breaking me from my trace like state.

A smile played on his lips, “Thank you Donny,” his gaze returned to me, “Anything you’d like to add Andrea?”

I smiled, “Welcome home dad,” I gave him a swift hug that seemed to engulf me. Trying not to be rude I politely pulled apart and gestured towards Lindsey and Roderick. “These are my friends that I made while you were away,” Roderick’s face went from stunned to friendly as he took my dad’s hand.

“Roderick Huntington,” My dad nodded and release Roderick as he looked to Lindsey.

He took her hand is his and kissed the back of it, “And you are Miss?”

“Ah, I’m Lindsey Callahan,” she smiled, “happy to be here.”

His smiled widen showing off his white K9s, “As am I, so please enjoy yourselves tonight. We have bottomless piles of food and a DJ.” He looked to Donny, “Can I trust you’ll escort the Lady here?” Donny nodded and stepped next to Lindsey, “Great. You may not know this, but some men in there are like lions on a hunt. So it’s best you have someone with you.” His eyes held something raw behind them as he looked at Lindsey and it unnerved me. Tilting his head to the side his attention landed on me, “I trust your lessons will be performed tonight, correct?”

“It will be perfect as long as Derek doesn’t forget his part,” I spoke smoothly and he smiled and kissed my forehead.

“Do not disappoint me.” I felt a shiver go down my back as his whispered that to me. Then he left just as swiftly as he came, making no sound in his wake. I waited until he was finally out of earshot and then looked at Donny.

“You heard him. Stick with Lindsey all night,” I said sounding a little jumpy, “Jack saw her earlier and has his eyes set on her.”

Donny’s eyes widened and then he took Lindsey by the waist, “Operation keep Black Jack away is a go.”

I nodded and then I looked to J.P. “I need you to help me keep a look out for Zeke when he shows up,” cause there is no if, welcoming my dad back requires everyone including Zeke. “And you,” I pointed to Roderick and gestured him to stand next to me. He walked to me reluctantly and I slipped my arms around his, “Are absolutely not going to leave my side tonight,” I started walking with him towards the entrance of the ballroom, “last thing I need is for you to piss off the wrong person.”

“Do you think I’ll throw myself in the face of dangerous people,” he questioned me and a laughed slipped through my lips.

“You threw yourself at me,” I smiled and he gave a halfhearted laugh, “Okay now be good,” I said before moving the curtain entering the brilliantly lit room. The chandelier glittered as men and women filled the dance floor. Though at this party it isn’t your usual fist pump and grinding, no, dad likes things clean and refined. The waltz was the dance of now and I could see Roderick’s eyes widen at the sight, “what do you think all mafia members just grind?” I smirked as he closed his gaping mouth.

“It’s only a surprise is all,” he looked back at me. “Do you also know how to dance?”

I looked back at the floor and saw the men standing tall and women stepping lightly, “I dabble.”

“Dabble? How does one dabble in dance?” he raised a brow.

I shrugged, “How does one fall?”

He had a quizzical look on his face, “by force.”

I narrowed my eyes, “Exactly. I was taught that a woman is like a like a Venus fly trap, and men are the flies. We need to entice men, and what better way than dance?” I tightened my grip on him when one of my dad’s men past me giving a questionable look at Roderick. I can feel the edge of the surrounding people because they couldn’t recognize the guy on my arm. That’s the thing about people who are involved in illegal actions do, become very suspicious of others.

“I don’t understand,” he looked at the dancing crowd, “why used dance? If your beautiful then looks should be enough.”

I smiled, “Tiffany is beautiful and yet you reject her. You see it is not all about beauty, one must have personality, attitude, poise, and sexual appeal.” He looked like he didn’t believe me one bit, “you’ll find out later.”

“It’s just dance. How it lures a man isn’t clicking with me.”

I sighed and turned face to face with him to take hands in mine. Intertwining our fingers I spun around so his arms would be around me and I would tightly press against him. I could feel my hair brush against his cheek as he sucked in a breath, “Do you understand a little bit now? Just think about it. How many times can you hold the girl you like this close in public without being judged?" I move a little and brushed against his lower part making him gasp, “The sexual tension, arousal, and lust make the dance enticing.” I broke out of his embrace and returned to rest on his arm, “If you understand it tonight, then I bet you’ll make a girl happy in the future. That is if you live through the night.” I chuckled and he grimaced.

“For a slight second I thought we were having a moment.” he grumbled.

My snide smile escaped me, “listen it wasn’t a moment, just some friendly advice. If it was up to me you wouldn’t even be here tonight, but since you’re mine now I have to introduce you to my dad. Not to mention the rest of the ‘family.’”

“Family?”

I looked to him and caught a glance of a familiar dress taking a spin on the floor, “Looks like Donny got her to dance.”

Roderick followed my sight of direction and spotted Lindsey and Donny dancing, “She really is having a good time.”

“Excuse me,” I turn to the voice’s direction, “May I have this dance?” the blonde man’s blue eyes sprinkled and I smiled.

“I would love to dance with you Luke,” I glanced behind me and J.P. nodded to watch over Roderick as I was escorted to the dance floor. We passed Donny and Lindsey who were smiling when they saw me enter a small group of people on the floor. The women were on one side and the men on the other and when I was going to let go of Luke’s hand he pulled me back into him. I looked up at him and he smiled before giving me a light kiss on the lips that would only mean danger to him. We parted and I joined the women on the other side of the room who were whispering.

“Did he just kiss you?” Amanda, an engaged women, ask.

I nodded, “he’s really pushing his luck tonight.”

“I only think he wants to get close to you,” she said and another scoffed.

“Darling he only wants to get in your pants,” I looked at her, “why else would he request the mambo?” the music started and we did our steps of letting our hands roam on us and then turning cueing the guys to start walking. They danced they’re way over and extended their hands for us to take and I placed mine in Luke’s for him to spin me. He brought me close so we were chest to chest and then dipped me, my head only a few inches from the floor. Pulling me back up his hand seemed to slide down my back and I pushed him away keeping with the dance.

Dancing with the women keeping my moves sharp and sensual I could feel hungry eyes roam me. Somewhere in this room I could feel someone undressing me with their eyes and it shot through me like electricity. The women danced around the men closely until their partners reached out and grabbed them by the waist. Luke pulled me to him slightly spinning me so his leg rested between mine. Granted it was part of the dance but his roughness surprised me that I gasped. Giving me a slight smile we spun in a circle stopping for my cue to move away close to the end of the song. Though the men never usually let the women go, moving away only adds to the surprise ending for the audience and partner. The climax was slowly coming and I let my hand gaze his cheek before I tried to pulled apart, to which he pulled me back lifting me from the ground so I was in his arms.

His breath tickled my skin and I small moan left me causing him to sneak a kiss on my neck. As he slowly placed me down the crowd erupted in cheers and clapping to the dancers that I slightly blushed. Feeling slightly lightheaded he steadied me and escorted me off the floor away from the crowd to get a drink. I found a quiet spot to sit as he fetched us something to drink and thought of what the woman said about him only wanting to have sex. It wouldn’t be new that someone would want to be with me, but kissing me when there’s a good chance my dad might notice it. God he must be crazy…or trying to impress me.

“You know,” Luke held out a glass of champagne to me. I didn’t even notice when he came, “I never expected that dance to get intense as it did.”

I huffed, “I heard you request that number.” I took a sip of my drink.

“Can you blame me? Dancing with you like that may be the only way I can probably touch you.”

I watched him closely as he took a sip, “and those kisses? Are you trying to get yourself killed?”

He smiled, “I love taking risks, and you should know that.”

He was referring to the night I couldn’t remember when I woke up in his bed, “one night and you think you want me.”

He leaned closer and held my chin tilting it up so we were eye to eye, “and what if I know I want you?” something flashed in his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but was cut off as his mouth came down on mine. His tongue slipped through my open lips and played with mine making me taste the champagne in his mouth. I put my hands on his chest and clung to his tux as his tongue plunged further in like playing tonsil hockey. Moaning at his forward action I could feel his free hand move up my thigh pushing my short dress up. As this was happening he was slowly pushing me back so we were lying on the couch with my leg up by his waist.

Now he was on top of me and my hands made their way around his neck bringing him closer. One of my legs made its way between his and I could feel his erection fight the fabric on his pants. I rubbed it with my leg feeling it grow bigger and pulse causing my body to go hot all over. My skin felt sensitive to the touch as his hand roamed over my laced panties enticing both our arousal. He moved from my mouth to my neck kissing almost hungrily as I felt the fabric on my panties rub against my special place. I gasped at the surprising sensation the spread through me.

“Don’t Luke,” I cried as he continued with his erratic touch, “Luke stop! I can’t…not now,” I could feel my breathing become heavy. Oh God this is so wrong, but why does it feel good. “Luke please…stop.”

“Back away,” I looked up and saw Derek towering over me and he looked pissed as hell. “Lucas, get off her.”

Luke did so slowly removing his weight from over me and I scrambled to Derek’s side. Fixing myself up and pulling my dress down Derek moved himself in front of me blocking Luke from my sight. I’ve been with Derek for a long time to know he doesn’t easily get pissed off, but right now. Even though I’m just facing his back, I can feel his anger radiate off him like a raging fire place. I tugged on his jacket for us to leave and he turned his back to Luke and place an arm around me as we started to walk away.

“She isn't just yours Derek!” Luke called and Derek quickly left my side and ran to Luke. With one swift movement Derek punched Luke so hard that he fell to the ground and stayed there. Derek came back to my side and dragged me from the room to the unused living room that was dark at the moment.

He pushed me onto the couch, and paced in the dark like a big cat. “What is with you? Why do you put yourself in situations like that?” his dark silhouette pointed to out of the room. “What would have happened if I hadn’t shown up?” I remained quiet and I felt him get close to me that I could feel his breath on my face, “what do you think would happen?” his angry tone scared me.

“I told him to stop,” I whispered.

“Not every man will stop when driven by an oversized sex drive,” he sounded less pissed, and just upset now. “He could have raped you.”

“And I would have killed him,” no joke.

“Nonetheless we have places to be and people to entertain,” I felt him rest his forehead on mine and sigh, “thank God I was the one to find you. Max would have shot him on the spot,” his breath tickled my face as I felt him grabbed my hand and escort me back to the party. It was almost like nothing happened as everything was still in full swing. People were drinking, others dancing, and my parents’ having conversations with men I couldn’t recognize. As we walked passed them a few turned in my direction and smiled, others lifted their drinks. Derek steered me away from them and we found our way to Donny and the rest of the gang.

“Andy! Where have you been?” Donny questioned me and then looked at Derek. He still looked a little upset, “What happened to you? Did someone steal your date?”

Derek looked at him and cracked a smile, “Why yes,” he leaned forward and lifted Donny’s chin, “didn’t think you’d showed up with a Lady and now I’m all alone.” Derek pretended to pout and made Donny blush and push him away.

“I hate it when you tease me,” he said and Derek laughed easing the tension he had.

“So who is this young girl?” he looked to Lindsey, who was also red in the face. I guess the idea of Derek and Donny together was a little too steamy for her.

“This is Lindsey,” J.P. introduced her as he stood by Roderick.

Derek’s eye seemed to zoom in on Roderick, “And what is he doing here?” he looked at me.

“I thought I might as well introduce him to dad,” he look confused, “I’ll explain it to you later.”

“Explain it later all you want, but bringing him here is only going to cause on chaos. People are going to weary of him.” Derek said looking from me to Roderick, “Though you give off and subtle aura, I doubt you’ll bring any real trouble… unlike some people,” Roderick looked at me and I looked away. “Speaking of trouble people Andrea why aren’t you wearing the dress I picked out for you?”

I let go of his arm and crossed mine, “I wanted to wear my own choice,” I huffed. “I’m a little kid anymore that you have to pick out my clothes.”

He sighed, “You’re not going to able to dance correctly in that.”

“Then I won’t dance,” I turned my back to him and he came up to me pulling me into a hug. I froze at his action and then I felt my heart drop when I heard the ugliest ripping sound. Looking I noticed his hands tearing my dress at the side revealing my thigh. “What the hell do you think you’re doing? This is Calvin Klein!” Lindsey gasped at the brand name.

“This wouldn’t have happened if you’d just wear the dress I picked out for you,” he gave one last tug ripping off a good piece of fabric, “but it seems I have no choice. You are going to dance tonight even if it means I have to go shopping with you to by a new dress.” He started ripping the other side to match the damage one and I felt like I was showing way too much leg.

“She danced just fine in it a minute ago,” Lindsey said meekly and I felt Derek stiffen. When I danced with Luke I have a feeling it was something unnerving for Derek. I bet he saw how Luke was looking at me when I wasn’t and the kisses too. Knowing that I feel my next dance is going to have to trump the one with Luke, and I know Derek is going to push me.

“Okay,” Derek spun me around ton face him, “Let’s see if my handy work will do its job.” He pulled me in and lifted me so I’d wrap my leg around his waist. “Perfect its holding up,” he sat me down, “I do have to admire my own work sometimes.” He smiled to himself as I fingered the ruined dress.

“You son of a”

I was cut off by my father’s voice on the microphone, “Ladies and Gentlemen. Thank you for coming and welcoming me back home, and I must say seeing everyone living is comforting. So as a thank you from me to all of you my daughter, Andrea and my good friend whom I think of as a son, Derek will perform a dance for you. Please welcome them,” everyone started to clap as the light darkened and a spotlight came on us.

“Show time,” Derek took my hand and we made our way to the dance floor as people cleared it.

“I present to you the Paso Doble,” my dad said and I took a deep breath as the music started. I walked with Derek a when the music Picked up I went in his arms making our faces only be inches apart. I pushed away and spun as he came after me reaching out with his hands like two people in love and hate relationship. He took hold of my hands and pulled me in and them pushed us apart letting my head snapped back a few times. Standing straight he spun me again and then came up from behind me putting his hands on my waist.

Placing his leg between mine he led me forward like always before releasing me to let me dance on my own. Dancing parallel to me he came up from behind for a dip that turned into a spin on the floor. Pretending to drag me on the floor I heard the climax of the song coming up. Quickly grabbing hold of his hand he pulled me up just in time for one spin. Then I tugged against him and half jumped on him letting my leg wrap around his waist as I arched my back. The music ended and people clapped and did a few cat calls. I smiled at the performance we did as I felt Derek’s breath warm my cleavage. Leaning forward I slid down him and that only earn us some more calls that involved, ‘get a room!’ and ‘claim that sexiness!’

Out of the corner of my eye it looked like Derek was convulsing, but when I turned to look at him he was laughing. Oh no! Did he finally snap? I tried to look at him as he doubled over freaking me out. “You okay Derek?” I asked placing my hand on his back.

He looked up with tears in his eyes, “I feel like such an idiot,” he continued to laugh, “I made the dance so perfect and sensual it was like public sex.” He laughed and then it started to die down into a chuckle. Soon he became silent as my dad approached us giving us both a hug and a giant smile.

“It was beautiful you two, absolutely beautiful.” He raved as Derek and I glanced at each other.

“Thank you Max,” Derek said and my dad nodded and then turned back to the crowd.

He clapped to obtain everyone’s attention, “I know these are the words you are all waiting to hear,” he paused for dramatic effect, “dinner is served.” Everyone cheered and started heading to the dining room, my dad included leaving me with Derek.

As the room was clearing out Donny, J.P., Lindsey, and Roderick came over to Derek and I smiles spread across their faces.

“And you said you only dabble in dance,” Roderick sounded like a hyper child, “that was amazing.”

Lindsey nodded, “it was seriously sexy!” she squealed and hugged me, “God I wish I could dance like that.” She pulled apart and nudged Roderick, “Why can’t you dance like him,” she gesture towards Derek. “You’d think uncle could spring for some dancing lessons for you.”

I laughed at her remark when someone cleared their throat. Looking around I noticed Zeke standing a few feet away, face grim, eyes on me, and holding a small little gift bag.

“Hey Derek,” I heard Luke’s voice and turned just to see Luke punch Derek sending him to the ground, “fuck off.” He spat and stepped over Derek and pulled me into a deep kiss. Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
So it seems things are getting a little heated around Andrea. So how do you feel about what Luke did, and almost did do? Do you hate him? Dislike him? And what about Derek protecting Andrea, and then punching Luke? Oh and how do you feel about the dances? And don’t forget Zeke. He went to apologize to Andrea when he saw the dance and Luke kiss her. Does anyone feel sorry for him? What do you think? Comment! Cause I love reading your thoughts!

Here’s the music to Derek’s and Andrea’s dance James Horner - Spanish Tango

Oh and check out the character pics and tell me who you like!


Don't Be A Silent Reader

Comment and Subscribe. Please and Thank You : )

Image