Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

The Great Watch Tower

We made our way up to the tower and climbed. Once we were safely upon a ledge that was hewed into the side of the tower we stopped. The hobbits all dropped down onto the ledge and gulped in huge breaths of air. I shook my head at their antics and grabbed a small sac that I had strung onto my back. I handed it to Aragorn who took it over to the hobbits while I scanned the surroundings for any unwanted visitors. Inside the sac were four small swords just the right size for the four hobbits. I smiled as i watched them examine the blades Aragorn had just given to them. "Kyna and I are going to have a look around" Aragorn said after a moment. "Don't stray far from this spot here." I said as I walked away with Aragorn.
Aragorn and I made our way back down the slope of the tower and started to walk around the perimeter. "So Aragorn how have you been since last we met." I asked keeping my footsteps light and persistent. "I've been traveling being a ranger isn't an easy task." He stated I laughed causing him to smile. "Well neither is training to be a full fledged wizard but so far so good." I said as if it was nothing. Aragorn smiled as we walked farther away from the watch tower. "So how has your travels been so far?" Aragorn asked me. "Fun I have met many people and made many friends." I stated thinking about all the new friends I've made.
"Oh so you've made new friends but you still haven't-" "Aragorn I swear to god if your hounding me about finding a husband again I will hurt you." I said angrily. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to annoy you." Aragorn said. "Aragorn" I whispered stopping causing him to stop to. "I know what your trying to do and I'm glad I have a brother that cares so much but I just haven't found the right person yet and when I do I assure you you'll be the first to know." I said hugging him. He hugged me back when the screech of a Nazgul filled the air. "The hobbits" I said as my eyes widened. We broke our embrace and raced back towards the watch tower where the hobbits were.
We had just reached the top when I saw on of the wraiths stab something that wasn't there. Aragorn and I jumped forward, weapons drawn and attacked the wraiths. I was evenly matched with the wraith I was against and I was getting them to fall back but my pace faltered when I heard Frodo's cry of pain. The wraith nicked me in the shoulder as i turned to see Frodo bleeding from a deep wound inches away from his heart. Aragorn ran the last of the wraiths off well I ran to Frodo covering up my wound. When Aragorn was done he also came over and dropped down on his knees beside me.
I picked up the remnants of the sword Frodo was stabbed with and showed it to Aragorn. "He's been stabbed by a Morgul blade." He said looking at the injury. "This is beyond my skill." He stated. Sam looked hopefully up at me. "Sam I'm sorry" I whispered. "He needs elvish medicine." I stated gingerly picking Frodo up and looking at Aragorn. In a matter of minutes all of us were packed up and on our way again to Rivendale.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so so so so sorry I haven't updated in so long. I recently on top of my family problems dug myself a hole I can't get out of no matter how hard i try but today while I was typing I realized writing this is one way to escape reality so I am going to try to type on this so I don't have to deal with my problems. But I'm excited to see I have new subscribers and will try to update more. This goes out to my two commentators Just.Us.Here.Tonight and snowy-death I would link this but alas I do not know how to also if you a harry potter fan I started a story not to long ago. Enjoy reading and comments are welcome.