Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Admittance

Once they were outside most of the company broke down. Gandalf was a great Friend and leader and did not deserve to die that way. Legolas held onto Kyna as she cried. Legolas held her close whispering words of comfort as he smoothed down her hair. She felt better but she was still as sad as ever. Kyna peeked out from beneath Legolas' arms and looked at the rest of the company. Almost everyone was grieving the loss. Sam was sitting on a rock crying, as he pushed his hair back with a dirtied hand. Merry and Pippin were together grieving the loss of their friend. Boromir was preventing Gimli from running back into the mines, and then there was Aragorn. Aragorn stood a ways away from the rest of the company and looked to be in deep thought.
"Legolas, get them up." Aragorn ordered the blonde elf. Legolas reluctantly let go of Kyna and looked out at the rest of the company. He slowly made his way over to Merry and Pippin with Kyna trailing behind. "Give them a moment for pity's sake." Boromir pleaded. "By nightfall these hills will be swarming with orcs." Aragorn argued. "We must reach the woods of Lothlorien." He conveyed looking at Boromir. "Come on Boromir, Legolas, Gimli get them up." Aragorn said coming and helping Sam to his feet. "Where's Frodo?" He asked looking around and not seeing the ring-bearer. He looked around and then spotted him. "FRODO." he yelled to the distraught hobbit who was walking off. Frodo turned around to look at Aragorn, his eyes tear filled. The hobbit nodded once before walking back to the company.
The company then made their way to Lothlorien. They walked across the hills toward the border of Lothlorien. Aragorn was running ahead of everyone towards a stream. Kyna walked alongside Frodo trying to make sure the hobbit was semi ok. She knew that Frodo would most likely be the worse for wear.When they were merely feet away from the border they paused for a moment to regroup. Kyna looked towards the east where Gandalf had picked her up only months before. She shook her head wiping the lone tear that had made its way down her face. Frodo saw her far away look and took her hand in his. The brunette smiled down at her friend before they proceeded into the woods.
They slowed their pace once they were in the cover of the trees. Walking slowly along by the aged trees that were placed thickly in the forest. Everyone looked around in awe at the surroundings. There was an ethereal grace about the old forest. "Stay close young hobbits, they say that a great sorceress lives in these woods." Gimli said to Frodo and Sam. Kyna laughed softly as she walked along in the back of the company. "An elf witch of terrible power, all who look upon her fall under her spell and are never seen again." Gimli finished ranting. Kyna shook her head but stopped when she saw Frodo's bewildered expression. It was the same expression she wore the first time the Lady of the woods had spoken to her. She watched as he looked around before walking like nothing had happened. "Well here's one dwarf she won't ensnare so easily." Gimli stated.
"I have the eyes of a hawk and the ears of a fox." He said turning to come face to face with a drawn arrow. Everyone froze as arrows were pointed at them. Kyna was the only one who moved, but all she did was place her hand on Legolas' arm to lower his drawn bow. The blonde elf looked at her confused but all she did was shake her head. "The dwarf breathed so loud we could have shot him in the dark." The leader of the group of elves said stepping forward. "Haldir of Lorien." Aragorn breathed in elvish. "We need your help." He said and was going to continue when Gimli interrupted him."Aragorn these woods are perilous we should go back." Gimli said looking nervously at the arrows surrounding him. "You have entered the realm of the Lady of the wood, you can not go back." Haldir stated looking at Gimli. "Come she is waiting." Haldir said turning to guide the way as the bows were lowered and re harnessed.
The company followed Haldir to the center of the wood. They were lead up a spiraling staircase that wrapped around a tree. It lead the company up to where Galadriel and Celeborn were waiting. Elves native to the wood looked on as they were led up. All of them trying to get a glimpse of the strange company traveling through the wood. When they were finally halted the company looked up at the two approaching figures in awe. Kyna bowed her head for a moment when they finished their descent down the stairs before looking back up to the two elves. "Nine there are here yet ten that there were set out from Rivendale. Tell me where is Gandalf for I much desire to speak with him." Celeborn spoke looking upon the council.
"He has fallen into shadow." Galadriel stated getting a small almost imperceptible nod from Aragorn."The quest stands upon the edge of a knife, stray but a little and it will fail to the ruin of all." Galadriel said softly locking eyes with members of the company. "Yet hope remains while the company is true, do not let your hearts be troubled. Go now and rest for you are weary with sorrow and much toil. Tonight you will sleep peacefully." Galadriel said looking at the company. "Kyna please come see me once you are settled, I wish to speak with you." Galadriel said before the group was led off. They were led to a small area where a tent was set up for them. They quickly unpacked and got comfortable before Kyna left the rest of the company to go see the lady of the wood.
Kyna walked slowly up the stairs to where Galadriel was waiting for her. "Before we talk I have a dress for you to change into." The Lady of the wood said handing her a light purple dress. Kyna nodded before quickly changing and sitting down next to Galadriel. "You wished to speak with me my Lady." Kyna said looking at the elf. Galadriel smiled thoughtfully at Kyna. Walking behind Kyna, Galadriel took up the young woman's hair and started to braid it slowly. "I have seen what lies in both yours, and the mind of the elf that travels with you." Galadriel stated looking at the brunette. "I'm lost Galadriel." Kyna admitted. "I feel things towards this elf that I have not felt towards anyone else and to be honest it kinda scares me." Kyna said looking down at her hands.
"You have nothing to be scared about dear one." Galadriel said finishing the braid and putting a wreath made of grass and white flowers around Kyna's head. "Legolas has the same feelings towards you that you have towards him, but he is scared to make of move because he thinks he will scare you off, or that you will reject him." Galadriel whispered walking to the front of Kyna and lifting up her chin so she could get a good look at her. "I wanna tell him and I think I should but every time I think about it I lose my courage and don't." Kyna said. "My dear we all lose courage when it comes to love but you have to show him you do feel the same way or you may lose him." Galadriel said pulling Kyna up from her seat. "Now go and tell him I know you desperately want to, and Kyna be careful along your journey. For you are like a daughter to me and I do not wish to have to say goodbye to you so soon." Galadriel said. Kyna nodded before leaving the tower and going back down to where most of the company was sleeping.
Kyna walked up to where Legolas sat leaning against a tree and sat down next to him. Legolas watched as she sat down slowly next to him. He could tell she was nervous. "Kyna are you ok?" Legolas asked looking at her. "Yes and no." Kyna replied. Summoning up some courage she took Legolas' hand in hers. "Legolas I know I haven't known you long but ever since I met you I've had these feelings towards you and and, I'm rambling aren't I?" She asked. Legolas laughed looking at her. "Yes you are but I've felt the same way since I met you." Legolas said. "Thank goodness I thought that I was the only one which would have been very awkward." Kyna said turning to look Legolas in the eyes. They stared at each other as Legolas slowly moved his head down towards Kyna's. They met in the middle in a chaste kiss. The kissed for a long while before Kyna broke it smiling up at Legolas. "Come we should get some sleep." Legolas said pulling Kyna closer to him and wrapping a blanket around them. Kyna soon fell asleep with her head on the blond elf's chest, a smile on her face.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here you go, as you can see things are starting to work out for these two. I wonder what the Fellowship will say when they wake up the next morning and see them? Well you will just have to tune in next week to find out. Until then bye bye. READ/COMMENT/SUBSCRIBE
Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43722600