Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Strider and Tales of Old

The hobbits looked around in awe at the Inn and bar. Frodo made his way up to the counter and looked for the attendant. "Excuse me, Excuse me." He said to the man behind the counter. "Why hello there little master I have some nice hobbit sized rooms if your looking for accommodations, always happy to care for the little folk and the big as well." He said looking at the hobbits and then me. "Mister?" He asked. "Underhill." Frodo lied. "My name is Underhill." He stated. "Underhill" The attendant said skeptically. Frodo nodded.
"We're looking for Gandalf, can you tell him we've arrived?" Frodo asked. "Gandalf?" He asked scratching his head as he tried to think. "OH elderly chap long beard and big hat." He said and i nodded with a smile. "I haven't seen him in six months." He said. "What do we do now?" Sam asked. "Sir could you please excuse us for a moment." I asked politely pulling the hobbits away. "We are going to get you a room for tonight and if Gandalf isn't here by tomorrow" I trailed off lapsing into deep thought. "Well we'll wait till then." I said pulling myself out of my trance. The four hobbits nodded to me and I turned around to the attendant.
"Do you have a hobbit sized room for four?" I asked wondering what kept Gandalf away from meeting us. "Yes we have the perfect room and what about you?" He asked. "Just the room for the hobbits I will be staying with them as I am their guide." I stated leaving no room for argument. He nodded unsteadily and gave me the room key after i payed for the night. I held the key up to Frodo who took it and carefully tucked it in his pocket. "We shall go put our stuff in the room and then you can come down to get a drink like I know you all want to and maybe that will help to calm your nerves." I said as we put our stuff in their room and walked back out to the bar.
Once back out in the bar we found a medium sized table and sat down. The hobbits all got up and got some ale while I stayed at the table thinking. "The man in the corner has done nothing but stare at you since we arrived Mister Frodo." Sam whispered. Frodo and I both looked over into the corner and I hid a smile. Frodo stopped the owner of the bar and asked him. "That man their in the corner who is he." Frodo asked. "Don't know his real name but folk round here call him-" "Strider" I finished. The man nodded. "He's a ranger dangerous folk they are running in the wild." He finished before walking away. I looked over towards Strider again and saw through the dark of his hood an amused smirk.
"And on that note I will be right back."I said standing up. "Where are you going?" Frodo asked. "To see if the bar keep has a map I may see and then I will be right back so behave yourselves and keep an eye on Merriadoc and Peregrin." I said walking over to the bar keep. "Excuse me sir?" I asked. "Yes Lass." He answered. "I was wondering if you had a map that had the village of Bree along with the Elven city of Rivendale on it." I said. "Why yes I just got one the other day." He said. "May I please take a look at it?" I asked. "You sure may come on it's this way." He said leading me over to a door and opening revealing the map tacked to the wall. "Thank you." I said looking at the map closely trying to figure the safest route. he nodded and left leaving the door open.
I had been looking at the map no more then ten minutes when I heard a commotion in the bar. I jumped up and quickly walked back into the bar just in time to see Sam, Merry and Pippin going up the stairs holding makeshift weapons. I also noticed Frodo and Aragorn were missing. I shook my head smiling slightly as I walked across the room and up to where Strider always got his room. I heard Strider tell Frodo that he could no longer wait for Gandalf and that's when I just simply opened the door and walked in like it was nothing. The hobbits looked at me and I smiled sweetly to them. "vedui' toror'(greetings brother)" I said hiding a smile. He nodded and replied."ta a' an (it has been to long)" he replied. "Indeed" I said.
After a small talk with the hobbits we got all the stuff from their room and put it in Strider's room making fake hobbits in their beds to confuse the wraiths. After a while I put all the hobbits to bed and while they were sleeping I talked to Aragorn unaware of Frodo lying still awake. "Brother what do you think we should do?" I asked quietly. "We wait till morning and then like I know you were planning we lead them to Rivendale." He replied looking out the window toward the hobbits room. "Ok I just hope Gandalf is ok it's not like him to miss a meeting." I said sitting in my chair. "I'm sure he's fine Kyna." Aragorn whispered putting his hand on my knee.
He moved his hand as Frodo started to stir and sat up. "You should try to go back to sleep." I said as I heard that terrible screech in the distance getting closer. "I can't." Frodo replied getting up and sitting on the edge of the bed. We stayed in the same place until the door to the hobbits room was ripped open and four black cloaked figures walked in lifting their blades above the hobbits bed and stabbing down into pillows. They screeched in annoyance when they realized they had just stabbed pillows. The screech caused the three sleeping hobbits to jump up in fright and I put my hand on Sam's shoulder trying to calm them down.
"What are they?"Frodo asked looking at Strider then to me. "They were once men." I said quietly. "Great kings of men." Aragorn continued. "Then Sauron the deceiver gave them rings of power, blinded by their greed they took them without question each one slowly falling into darkness." Aragorn finished. "They are the Nazgul the wringraiths neither living nor dead." I finished for them watching as the wraiths left the room and took off into the night angrier then they were before.
♠ ♠ ♠
http://www.polyvore.com/kynas_travel_clothing/set?id=36188548 This is what Kyna is wearing and her weapons along with her mother's necklace which you will find out More about in the future and I'm sorry i didn't update yesterday like I wanted to I was sadly busy getting ready for the hurricane. Never thought I'd have to say that living in Pennsylvania but I do so I have no idea when I will be posting again but after the 29Th i will be posting mainly on the weekends hope you enjoy and thanks for reading