Status: Active!!!! updating every weekend

Of Elves and Sisters

Love is All We Need

"Get your rest guys you will all need it." I said tucking them into the bed after a long silence. "We leave in the morning." I whispered smiling reassuringly. They all nodded half hearted and curled up close to each other as if by sleeping close they will be protected more. I smiled looking at them and again took my seat by the window sill across from Strider. "You take care of them as if they were your own children." He inquired his eyes never leaving the window. "They are as close as my own anyway I care for them just a smidgen less then I care for my brother." I said playfully.
"Your brother must be very lucky." He said non-chalantly. "Yes he most certainly is, he is tall handsome a ranger of the west and i scared he will fall into the same pit our ancestors left us" I said looking him dead in the eyes as he looked at me. "Kyna" he sighed exasperatedly. "You know my fears you know everything why do you still push." He asked. I shook my head slightly before looking at him. "Because you have nothing to fear we are Isilidur's heirs not Isilidur himself, you are stronger and wiser then he ever was."I said. "You just need to see it for yourself." I stood up and walked to the door opening and I was about to walk out when Strider's voice stopped me.
"Where are you going?" he asked carefully his voice the soft tone he used only for his sister. "A wizard goes where they feel the need to and right now I feel the need to get some fresh air I will be fine and will be back before they awaken do not worry Strider." I whispered as I walked out and went back the way I had come and down into the bar. The bar had emptied as the night drew on and there was now only a select few their, most of them passed out with a heavy smell of liquor about them.
I walked past them all carefully and quietly and soon stepped outside into the cool night. I walked up the street with my mind everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Darkness was coming and there was only a small hope of defeating it but hope, still remained. The mud squished under my feet and I stopped as I came upon a small house. Inside sat a mother and a father with there two children. The mother was holding her daughter close and whispering in her ear while the father sat on the floor play wrestling with his son. My hand instantly found its way to the necklace that hung around my neck.
The necklace was my mother's before she died and in her time of passing she had left it to me. The necklace held a lot of memories, some of pain and some of joy, some of hope and some of sacrifice. I remembered my mother and father like they had only just died yesterday. Mom was always fussing over me and Aragorn while dad let us do as we pleased. Aragorn was always closer to mom and I was always closer to dad and we were a happy family. But then it happened and dad was murdered and mom took us and fled back to where she belonged trying to protect the two most important things in her life.
Although we were accepted into the house of Elrond and treated as his own were I always felt out of place. I had found the grace and serenity that the elves had and used it wisely. Elrond was always proud of me and encouraged my interest in fighting to protect those I care about while mother was against it. I let a tear slip down my face as I made my way back to the Inn. I knew they were gone and I knew that this war would come down to the people i care the most about. I knew danger was close to us and I knew what happened to me and Aragorn was unfair. But as i stepped into the warm room and saw all asleep I couldn't bring myself to worry. So instead I placed a blanket over my brother and sat down in the empty chair soon dosing off into a peaceful sleep. I knew that love was all we needed.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok this is sort of a filler sort of not but I will be updating and typing a lot the next three days because i don't have any school so you will have some more updates but please tell me what you think i would love to know and i need some creative criticism if you may but hope you enjoy until next update CHOW