Heaven Is Wrapped in Chains

Riding Xan

“Oh my god! I want to go on that one!” Xan squealed, bouncing up and down while pulling on my sleeve. I laughed as she dragged me to the line.

“Dude… it’s like… five million people long! Can’t we go to some other ride first?” I asked, annoyed by the long line. Long lines and I do not mix very well. I pulled my phone out of my back pocket and fiddled with it, instead of looking at Xan’s various faces of pouting.

“But I want to ride this one! Its uh-maze-ing… please Roni? Please?” she held out the E in please both times. I continued to stare at the screen on my phone because I knew the second I looked up I’d fall for it.

“Just shush and get in line.” I couldn’t help laugh at how her face lit up so quickly. She squealed a little and hurried into the long line, leaving me to chase after her. “Dude… Calm your short ass down,” I laughed. My laughter stopped quickly though when I saw how long the line really was and how slowly it was going. It was my turn to get pouty.

It didn’t take long for Xan to realize I was quiet and sulking. “Let’s sing!” she smiled up at me. She might be just four months younger than me, but she was a good half foot shorter. “Uhm… How about…1000 miles?” she offered, smiling proud at her idea. All the Right Moves had done a cover of that song and was now my favorite.

People around us turned to listen, not that we paid much attention. By the end of our little performance, there was a rather loud applause, which caused me to turn pink. I was sure Xan’s face was a similar shade. “That was amazing!” an all too familiar German accented voice called from right behind us.

I turned around and was met by a group of five amazing men. Cinema Bizarre. I glanced over at Xan to make sure I hadn’t passed out and gone into an amazing dream. Apparently, I hadn’t. Quickly, I managed to compose myself, and snap Xan’s mouth shut. “Thank you,” I smiled back at the group of hotness. “My name is Roni and this,” I pointed to my seemingly brain dead friend, “is Alexandra.”

“It’s Xan!” she quickly snapped out of her state, causing the boys to laugh lightly. She turned pink and looked down at her toes again.

“Well, I’m Strify,” the lead singer said, gesturing to himself. “And this is Shin, Kiro, Romeo, and Yu,” each member of the band made a little wave or smirk when Strify said their names. I didn’t really pay attention, because I already knew their names and faces.

“Nice to meet you,” I smiled, offering my hand to any of them willing to take it. Strify shook my hand first, followed by Shin and Kiro. Yu took Xan’s hand, which I didn’t see, her even offer.

“Likewise,” Strify had said when he shook my hand. I turned a little pink, but it faded away quickly.

I was completely shocked when Xan piped up and said, “So uhm… do you guys want to, like, hang out for the rest of the day? Or at least go on this ride with us?” I could tell she was trying not to go into mega fan girl phase.

The boys exchanged looks, having a silent conversation, which ended in Strify shrugging and saying, “Why not?” It took all I had not to squeal.

“Awesome,” I smiled. “Who is riding with who?” I asked.

Instantly Strify said I was with him, which made me blush. Romeo was the second of the boys to speak, “I’ll ride Xan,” my eyes grew wide. “I mean with Xan!” he blushed red. As did Xan. The boys and I laughed until we realized we were next on the coaster.

“Strify and Roni, Xan and Romeo, Kiro and Yu and… I guess I’m alone?” Shin said sadly. I gave him a look before gesturing to the person behind him. “I don’t want a crazy stalker fan chick. Id rather ride alone,” he smiled. I nodded. It made sense.

~*:*~*:*~*:*~*:*~

It was a long fun day at the amusement park. I was so exhausted when we walked to the parking lot, laughing and leaning on each other to stay up. “I’m so fucking tired,” I said, leaning against Strify. He looked down at me smiling, “How would you guys like to come stay with us? I’m just asking. You don’t have to.”

“Seriously?” I asked, getting excited.

“Yeah, if its alright with the rest of em,” Strify looked at the guys, all of which nodded. “Xan? Want to?” he asked her directly.

Her face completely lit up and she nodded eagerly. The whole day she had been bouncing between Romeo and Shin, leaving Kiro and Yu doing there own thing. Yu was a complete dork, but it was cute on him. Kiro was laughing at all that Yu was doing and part of me kind of thought Kiro had a crush on him.

“Come on! Just say yes so we can go,” Yu said excitedly. A big bus pulled up right as he said that. It was white and black. It reminded me of the Yin and Yang sign.

“Yup!” I said excitedly, running towards it. “This is yours?” I asked. They all smiled and nodded their heads. “Well tell the bitch to open it! Open says-a-me!” I hollered, having a random bust of energy. Right when I said it, with the fancy hand motions mind you, the doors opened. “I’m magic,” I said happily.

Again, the boys laughed and started boarding the bus. Strify stopped to let me go before him and I’m glad he did. I almost passed out at how amazing it was inside. The inside was huge. There was a bar at the end and black and white seats lining it. Of course, in the center was a strip pole. I ran to it and spun around it, making them all gawk at me. “What?” I laughed.

“Nothing,” Yu chuckled. “Can you… dance?” he asked, being his pervy self.

I giggled, “No. I just wanted to spin,” I smiled a dorky smile. The little moment was ruined by a loud tink and a squeal from Xan. She’d found the booze.

“The cap went flying!” she cried, looking for it. Romeo made a motion as to say, “forget about it.” Xan shrugged and started sipping on whatever she’d managed to find.

“You know I could make something actually worth drinking? That’s some pathetic shit,” Shin said, wiggling through us and back to the bar. Like a pro, he whipped out some glasses and splashed a bit of this and that in them. “There,” he said, offering a glass to Xan, “Try that.”

She did and her face lit up. “Holy crap that’s good! Make some for Roni!” she demanded. Shin laughed and offered me the other glass he’d made. It was good. It didn’t take long before I was sipping on my second. By the time we reached the hotel they were staying at, we all had a nice buzz going. “What room?” I asked, making sure my words weren’t going to start slurring.

“Room 1105,” Kiro said, pressing the right button. We were silent most the way up, minus a few Oooh’s from Xan at how nice the hotel was.

Yu had the room key and fumbled with it a bit, before managing to slide it in right. There was a clink, followed by the green light flashing and Yu shoved open the door. We all piled into the rather roomy entry way as Yu blindly felt around the wall for the switch. As soon as the switch was hit, my eardrums were hit with, “Where the fuck have you been?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Eeep! I was writing this with someone else, but we got into a fight FOREVER ago, and we scratched it. now she has her version, and here is mine(: If they sound similar, which only the very beginning should, that is why(:

Roni's Outfit
Xan's Outfit
Inside the Party Bus
Comments are loved <3 They give me a reason to keep writing(: