Heaven Is Wrapped in Chains

T or D?

Xan, Yu, Kiro and I jumped at the angry voice that came from some part of the room, while Strify and Romeo seem unfazed. I was assuming it was the usual. “Where the fuck have you been?” the angry voice repeated. I was assuming it was some chick that the band knew. A possible girlfriend?

“Sorry babe,” Yu spoke, confirming my beliefs. Right as he said that, a small red headed girl came into view. “I was out with the boys.”

Strify poked my back, trying to lead me towards another room and away from their bickering. We were all huddled in a group, as though it’d protect us from this red heads wrath. I almost snickered at it, but something told me it’d be a bad idea.

Suddenly the red heads attention moved from Yu’s. “Who the fuck are these bitches? Where the fuck did they come from? Did you just shit them out or something?” she was obviously referring to Xan and me.

Yu stepped forward, though I think he would have rather curled up in a ball in the fancy closet behind us. “We met them at the park. They are awesome singers, and pretty cool. Maybe if you calmed your little fiery ass down, you guys could become friends.”

Xan scoffed at that. She obviously thought otherwise. “Yeah, I agree with the copper haired bitch. She and I’ll never become friends.” Strify had obviously gotten very annoyed and grabbed my arm and dragged us all into a different room.

“That red head, is Ember. Yu’s girlfriend,” Shin explained. “Just, don’t tick her off. You just saw what happened to poor Yu.” Shin tisk-tisked, faking a look of sympathy, which caused most of us to laugh. Kiro still seemed a bit upset about it.

“Kiro,” I called his name. He looked at me wide eyed, “how are ya?” I smiled.

He rolled his eyes, “Just zoning. I’m a bit tired.” That’d explain it. He yawned and rubbed his eyes. “Want a Monster or something?” he offered.

My eyes widened and Xan uh-oh’ed. “Yes. I love Monster!” I laughed, instantly happy. Xan doesn’t allow me to have Monster because it makes me super hyper. Kiro instantly looked like he regretted offering and the boys looked scared. “What?” I smiled. They all shook their head as Kiro handed me an orange Monster.

I cracked it open and started chugging. “Calm your ass down!” sounded through the walls, causing me to jump and spill a little down my shirt. “Shit fuck!” I hollered, jumping up, making a bigger mess.

“Now its your turn to calm your little ass down,” Shin laughed, grabbing the Monster and offering me a towel. I smiled and took it from him, wiping myself off. It wouldn’t come out of my shirt. I started to pout and scrub it more vigoriously.

“Here,” Strify’s hand came into view holding a shirt. It was a simple black shirt, until I actually looked at it and realized it was the bands shirt. I couldn’t help but to laugh. “What?” Strify asked, confused. God I loved all his weird facial expressions. What?

“Nothing. I just find it funny that you have your own band tee just laying around,” I snicked again. I think I took they band by surprise when I just whipped off my shirt and tank top and put on the CB shirt. It was my turn to ask, “What?”

“Someone is open,” Romeo smiled. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Xan finally talked, “She always does that. I swear she would completely strip too, if she got all her clothes dirty.” Romeo’s eyebrow lifted, so did Strify’s.

“Stop giving them idea’s!” I laughed. “They look like pedophiles now...” I faked a scared face.

They laughed, but it got interrupted by the door opening and Yu walking in followed by the red headed crab. “Say it,” Yu said, putting his hand on her back and pushing her forward. She slapped his hand away and I swear she hissed.

“Sorry,” she growled, looking at me then to Xan. Xan just nodded, not giving a fuck, but I smiled and thanked her. She smirked. “You guys brought fan girls here?” she laughed openly. “Don’t come to me when they go all psycho on you!” she walked out of the room, obviously trying not to laugh.

“What? Oh, Thanks Strify! Now I look like a mega fan girl,” I glared at him. He shrugged and smiled cutely. I looked around the room, realizing that Xan and Kiro had suddenly disappeared. “Where the hell did they go?” I asked.

Yu started thrusting his hips, “Bow chicka wow wow,” he laughed. I threw my Monster covered shirt at him, which he quickly tossed to the ground. “Ew, whats on that thing?” he asked, glaring at it while it sat on the ground. I think he thought he had magical powers to make it talk and tell him what it was covered in or some shit.

“Jizz,” I rolled my eyes when his face twisted, “Its Monster, you pervert. But anway! Where the hell is Xan and Kiro?!” I started getting ticked.

“Candy shop,” Shin smiled, making me scared.

“Lets play something while we wait, shall we?” Romeo said, sliding down from the couch to the floor. “Sit in a circle damn it.” he smiled. Uneasily we sat down. “Truth or dare?” he asked me.

“What?! Not me first! Ask someone else!” I laughed, hiding my uneasiness. I was worried to play truth or dare with these boys. Especially Romeo and Yu. Romeo rolled his eyes and scoffed, but asked someone else.

It went around until it was my turn. Everyone got dared to do something weird or made to tell the truth about something weird or sexual. Of course. “Truth or dare?” Yu asked. I said dare, not wanting to tell about my nonexistant sex life. “I dare you to kiss Strify,” he said, not missing a beat and smiling.

My eyes widened and I glanced at Strify, who’s facial expression was a little shocked, but not as much as me. I calmed myself a bit than. “Oh come on. We all saw you guys at the park and now back here. All googly eyed for eachother. Do it!” Yu said.

Strify looked at me and smiled, moving a bit closer. "Only if you want to," he said. I smiled shyly, but moved closer too. Strify smiled as he lightly caressed my cheek and his lips got closer to mine. I closed the small space between us and our lips met. He pulled back a second and I expected it to be done, but I was surprised as his lips reconnected with mine.

I felt his tongue lightly brush against my bottom lip, asking for entrance. I allowed it and our tongues danced in my mouth. Strify’s arm wrapped around me, pulling me up into his lap. Yu whooped, ruining the moment by making all of us laugh. I tried to get out of his lap, but his arm stayed around my waist.
♠ ♠ ♠
It was all over the place, i know. I wrote it while i was half asleep and i dont feel llike rewriting it.
(:
What do y'all think about Ember? xD