Champagne Heart of Glass

Dear Guest,

It is our honor and pleasure to welcome you to the Garinolli Family Restaurant. We pride on excellence and satisfaction, and we are certain that you’ll enjoy it here. For over 80 years this restaurant has been serving people from all over, and this time has enabled us to perfect our talent with not only cooking, but with people. Along with the wonderful food, you’ll experience a congenial atmosphere with dedicated staff at your service.

But please don’t be distracted by the lust filled stares and surreptitious glances caused by raging emotions; please don’t be distracted by the intensity of feelings or the raging, booming voice of the head chef, or the beautiful, seemingly flawless people or the plastic Barbie doll complexion of his love interest. And most importantly, please don’t be distracted by the sounds of glass breaking from the kitchen.

But other than that, we do hope you enjoy your time at the Garinolli Family Restaurant.

Sincerely,

Cassandra Garinolli
Robert Garinolli
John Wilkins
Jake Mathers
And the management and staff at Garinolli

This is a one shot, do NOT subscribe.
  1. Don't Break the Glass
    Champagne heart of glass in a spin & no broom to clean up the mess when it breaks.