Status: In Progress

Link's Adventure

The Awakening

Link awoke one fine morning in his bed located in the village of Ordon in the southern portion of Hyrule in the Ordonian Province, The sweet melodic voice of Ilia filling the are as she called out to him. "Link? Link are you up yet?" She said in high anticipation of seeing the boy. Link wasted no time in getting dressed in his normal green and white ordonian clothes and heading outside. Link took a moment to greet the morning light with a hand over his eyes and a stretch before letting out a sigh full of fresh energy. He then looked down and spotted the young girl that he gladly called his friend.

Ilia and Link had been friends for the longest time ever since they were children, and their bond had grown only ever further when the events of Ganondorf's return happened, The ursup of Zant, and the return of the true Twilight Princess, Midna. "Ilia..." He said softly greeting her with a gentle smile. Link turned and climbed down the ladder leading to the ground and upon touching it, turned and gasped in surprise as Ilia embraced him. Ilia had always shown quite a deal of interest in Link, and it was only after said events from before did Link return such emotion.

"Affectionate today are we?" Link said with a gentle chuckle before hugging her in return, hand stroking down her back gently, before coming to rest upon the small of her back. Despite their affection towards each other Link and Ilia had decided it would be best that they wait to further their relationship and first work on returning Hyrule to its previous glory by helping the Princess. Ilia held him in her grasps for only a moment more before stepping back and looking at him with a gentle smile. "Good morning Link, Did you sleep well?"

Link took a moment to admire the girl whom stood before him, taking a deep breath that smile still obvious. "I slept good, Did you?" He looked down at Ilia placing his hands on her shoulders. She nodded gently to him, her eyes staring at his chest before looking up into his own. "I did, The song you played for me on the Grass Whistle before we parted yesterday helped me fall asleep. It was beautiful." Link felt a little flush in his cheeks as his body shifted a bit, getting a little hot under the collar due to flushing. "I'm glad that you enjoyed it...I made it just for you."

This brought a reaction of joy from the one named Ilia, causing her to lunge at him and hug him around the neck. "You are the sweetest man that I know..." Link blushed and embraced her before nodding. "And you are the most beautiful and wise woman I know.." He took a moment before placing her down and then said, "Why don't we go fishing today? I want to spend some time with you, we've been busy fixing up Ordon so much we've not spent much time together." She nodded a moment and looked up at the sky before looking back at him. "I would enjoy that...I'll go get the equipment and we'll meet at the dock?" Link nodded quietly and let her go.

Ilia, hesitantly, moved away from him and gave him one final smile before turning and heading to her fathers house to gather up her equipment for fishing. Link took a moment to sigh in happiness and then climbed back up to the top of his treehouse, heading inside and to his basement where he gathered up his own fishing equipment and started to leave heading down into ordon. Before entering the village completely, he took a look at the sky letting off a powerful, yet gentle smile saying to himself. "Today is going to be a good day." Taking one final breath he advanced upon the village and down to the docks to spend the day with Ilia.

However not all was to be as peaceful as Link thought, Far across the land of Hyrule in the place known as the Gerudo Desert a cult known as the Gerudo Theives, named after the ones from Ancient Hyrule, were performing a dark ritual that unbeknown to them would soon throw the peaceful world of Hyrule into Chaos. Their work was soon to revive a great evil that they planned to use to usurp the throne in the name of Ganondorf, little did they know that this great evil was one far to powerful for the group to handle...
♠ ♠ ♠
I've been meaning to post something like this for a while and finally got around to doing it. There might be a few mistakes but overall I think its generally good. Hope you guys look forward to Chapter 2!