Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Prologue

My whole life I was put down, hit and insulted with crude remarks. But for the first time in my life I have someone to love, and I know deep down inside he loves me too. His name? His name is Jacob Black, and he imprinted on me. And my whole life I was afraid and scared, but with my big furry protector I know nothing can hurt me.

Nothing can hurt me except him. Our relationship is complicated. Jacob, well to put it bluntly, he wishes he never imprinted on me. But I know he’s lying, he loves me and I love him back. I would do anything to make him happy, but it just so happens that what would make him happy was for me to have never existed.

I wish he would just accept his love for me, but he keeps on fighting it. And slowly as the days go by, I become weaker because he can’t accept the imprint. I feel myself slowly wasting away into nothing, but it only makes me try harder.

The rest of the pack pities me, but I don’t want their pity. When they tell me to give it up or when Sam yells at Jacob for doing this to me only makes it worse for me. He blames me for the pack always being on his case. And he leaves for hours on end, patrolling or spending time with that girl, Bella.

She took him from me and she doesn’t even love him. She loves the leech, she loves someone else, but like me Jacob is fighting for her affections. He is convinced that she loves him somewhere deep down inside, just like I believe a small amount of love lurks deep down inside of him.

Today started out like any other day, him yelling at me to get away from him, or him wishing for me to just die already. I have thought of suicide countless times but in the end I convince myself that it would only hurt Jacob more is he loses me too. I love Jacob Black and would do anything for him, even die.
♠ ♠ ♠
i had a bad dream about this situation and just finished reading a story someone else wrote about Jacob hurting his imprint, its called "Fighting Fate" by kt monster. i recommend it to anyone that doesn't mind crying.

Hope you like it, comments please! send me your thoughts!