Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

At Peace

I woke up to a pounding in my head; it still hurt from yesterday when Jacob had pushed me into the wall on his way out of the house. I had a small bump in the back of my head, but other then that he left me alone all day yesterday. I sat up in bed slowly, when I felt a little dizzy.

I grabbed some of the prescription pills Carlisle gave me; he was the only leech that I liked. He felt sorry for me and tried countless times to go and report Jacob for abuse. But I couldn’t they would take him away from me and I would never see him again. I went into the kitchen and decided to make him breakfast.

I had just finished setting the table when he walked in. His dad, Billy, thought that if I spent more time around Jacob he would start to have feelings for me. So I moved in to one of his sister’s rooms and cook for them both whenever I can. He walked in and went straight to his room. I waited for a minute before I hesitantly went in to his room.

I found him sprawled out on his bed with his feet full of mud and his hair dripping wet, with nothing but his shorts on. I smiled sadly at him, knowing the patrols were taking a toll on him, and put his blanket over his body. He must have felt it or heard me because he jumped up and tackled me onto his bed.

I shrieked but stopped when he landed softly on top of me. I don’t if he was serious or tired but he looked at me in the eyes and kissed me. I put his hands in my hair as he held me tight. I kissed him back, pouring all my love for him into the kiss. It felt good to finally kiss him; tingles ran down my spine as he put his arms around me to fall asleep. For the first time since I moved in here, I felt at home and at peace.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS!!