Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

My Job

I hung up and after a few words with my neighbor I went inside my one story little house, with flowers in the front. Gardening is a hobby of mine now. I also write books, which is my job.

I am now a romance writer; I have an agent and a contract with a publishing company. I was currently writing a novel about the romantic adventures of Elizabeth and Captain Jack Sparrow (I didn’t actually but I just finished watching Pirates of the Caribbean so included them).

It was a series I started some time ago, but was currently experience writers block so I had trouble writing lately. So I decided to eat some snickers and ice cream as I watched some TV.

An hour later I found myself typing up a storm on my laptop on the swing on the porch. I stretched out my fingers after I finished the fifteenth chapter and looked at my surroundings. I felt the curious stares I always get aimed at my face.

I still had the scars from the scratches I got from Jacob months ago. To others it was proof of my rough past, but for me it was a permanent memoir of the things I had to overcome to get to where I am.

I went inside after my stomach started roaring with hunger. I put my laptop back in my office, which just consists of a desk, a desktop, notes and outlines of books I’ve done, or plan on doing. I have a bookcase of books I’ve written or co-written and any co-writers I might have had as well as my own signature signed on them all. And on the walls I have sticky notes everywhere. Sometimes I get inspiration form books of movies I read for plot ideas, settings, of even just some quotes I wouldn’t mind including in my stories.

I went to the kitchen and made myself a big sandwich with everything. I grabbed a big bag of Doritos and sat myself down on the couch to watch some TV as I ate. I was washing my plate when the doorbell rang.

I opened the door and found a beautiful teenage girl standing there. I knew immediately that it was Nessie not only because of her ethereal beauty, but also because of her traits. She looked like a combination of Edward and Bella.

“Hi, my name is Renesmee, but everyone calls me Nessie. Grandpa Carlisle told me to come pick you up for your checkup” he said in a happy, hyper voice that could rival Alice’s.

“Oh, hello. Why don’t you come on in while I change into some more comfortable traveling clothes? Are you hungry?” I asked her as she closed the door behind her.

“No, thank you. My mom had me eat before I left and I had some snacks with me for along the way here. But could I borrow the bathroom?” she asked nicely.

“Sure, follow me and I’ll show you where it is” I said as I walked up the stairs. I point her to the bathroom. After she closed the door I went to my room and changed in some clothes.

Polyvore set: (What she changed into)
http://www.polyvore.com/traveling_set/set?id=34670350
♠ ♠ ♠
Please post comments! I'm glad a lot of you liked my story, but I would like more comments if you want me to continue!