Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

All Her Fault!

It took me nearly an hour to wrap my mind around the idea that a baby, a small little innocent baby, was growing inside of me. Something Jacob and I created ourselves. A baby!

Carlisle left the room to go ask Esme for the food, but I knew he was just leaving me to think after he finished all of his tests. I stood up shakily and made my way over to the mirror. I sat my face and couldn’t hold back my gasp.

I had a black eye; cuts that started to heal but left scars on my cheeks and arms. I had a big gash on my chest, narrowly missing my heart. I had a big bruise in my side from where he kicked me. My nose was purple, telling me he had broken it when he punched me.

I still had clothes on, so part of me wondered if I had any more injuries I couldn’t see, while another part of me didn’t even want to look. I saw my eyes watering and fell to the ground crying.

How could he do this to me? How could he hit me after we made passionate love the next day? I felt anger, because I didn’t do anything when he kissed Bella in front of me. I cried but I could never strike him. I love him!

I cried and cried until all that was heard were my gasps for air and voices coming from the TV downstairs. I heard the door open and heard Bella and her leeches voices. I stood up and clenched my fists, its all her fault!

I opened the door and made my way downstairs, Edward and Jasper must have heard or felt my intents because Edward pulled Bella back and Jasper caught me by the waist when I threw a punch a Bella.

“You little bitch!” I yelled as I struggled against Jaspers hold even though I knew it was useless. By then all of the Cullen’s had gathered around to see what was happening. Bella hid behind Edward scared and confused.

“What is going on here?” Esme said as she walked into the living room with a worried Carlisle behind her.

“It’s all her fault!” I yelled out as I struggled against Jasper’s hold.

“What do you mean? What’s my fault?” Bella said tentatively from next to Edward, whom watched me with narrowed eyes I cursed her out in my head.

“Everything, if you had stuck with your vampire, Jacob wouldn’t love you! If you hadn’t of come back to him even when you had Edward back, he wouldn’t have begun to fight the imprint. That’s right, Edward, I am Jacob’s imprint and he loves Bella. He loves me one second but when she comes to La Push, it’s like I never existed. He goes back to her, and begins to hate me afterwards” I said as he looked at me confused for why this was a problem.

“Jacob imprinted?” he asked as he let his arm off of Bella.

“Yes” I said as I felt the tears running down my face. “Carlisle knew, I made him promise not to tell anyone after my frequent visits. I snap at Bella, she tells Jacob; he comes home and hits me. I’m being abused by my soul mate because of one plain girl who doesn’t even love him,” I whispered as Jasper held me up after my legs gave away to the pain.

“What did you do to him yesterday? I know you saw him yesterday, Bella?” I asked her silently as Jasper placed me on the couch.

I watched her eye my cuts and bruises with remorse and pity, but I didn’t need her pity. “We hung out some more, and I accidentally told him about how the date was set for when Carlisle or Edward would turn me’ she said quietly.

“No wonder, he really doesn’t love me,” I whispered to myself as more tears run down my face. Our one night of love, was his way of ignoring or trying to get over what Bella said to him, he didn’t do it because he loved me or because he wanted me. He never wanted me.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you like it and a special shout out to, Starlight Elf, for being the first to comment on my story, based on a dream i had if i might add.

COMMENTS PLEASE!!!