Status: Done :)

An Abandoned Imprint

Fists and Kicks Hurt more from Lovers

At was seven o’ clock when Jacob came home, I had dinner ready. A part of me knew my conversation with Bella would get back at me but I never expected karma to be in the form of my soul mate.

“You bitch!” he roared as he punched me down to the ground. I fell down cupping my face with one hand holding my other out in front of me as he kept on hitting me, his fists and kicks hitting me anywhere he could get his hands on me.

I lay there limp for what seemed like hours; as he yelled at me the last thing I remember was yelling and crying, before I pair of warm hands lift me up from the ground. I saw Sam’s worried face as he ran outside to the car. I gave into the blackness surrounding my vision and the last thing I heard was an agonizing howl.

I woke up in an office that looked like it was made into a hospital. I gazed around the room and found myself in Carlisle’s office. I tried sitting up when the door opened, I felt cold hands holding me down and looked up to find the concerned gaze of Esme.

She was another one of the Cullen’s I tolerated, but the truth is, Carlisle and her are the only one’s I had ever met. Living in La Push made it impossible for me to run into them. Carlisle soon came after Esme said in a normal voice that I was awake, and I wasn’t surprised that he had heard her, vampires have amazing hearing.

“Good to see you’re awake Katherine. Let me just run some more tests before we bring you some food” he said nodding to Esme; by the smell I could tell she was cooking for me downstairs. She left to go finish cooking and left me alone with Carlisle so he could do his tests.

Half way through the tests he frowned. I knew immediately something was wrong and began to panic.

“What is it? What’s wrong with me?” I asked hastily as he grabbed some stuff and a machine.

“These readings are telling me something but I want to double check for sure,” he said as he began lugging everything up and put some kind of gel on my stomach. He was staring at the screen closely as he moved something all over my stomach with the gel.

“Ah ha, so that’s it” e moves the screen a little closer to me and puts up the volume on the machine. He rubs the stick thingy over my stomach and I begin to hear a faint thumping noise.

“Katherine, I think a congratulations are in order,” he said as he wiped the gel off my stomach and began writing something on a clipboard.

“What do you mean?” I ask as I sit up propping some pillows behind my back.

“Oh, your pregnant” he said as he began checking my pulse and heart rate. He said it as if it was nothing. This is important, the only person I ever slept with is…

Jacob.
♠ ♠ ♠
OMG, she's pregnant. Do you thinks she should tell Jacob and go back to him risking the safety and that of her unborn child? Should she run away with the help of the Cullen's and come back years later to inform him of his child, doing so ensuring the safety of the baby and herself?