Long Gone & Moved On.

Cursing Spree.

I had loads of homework, so I thank God that I had stopped procrastinating and started doing homework a week or two before it was due. I was in the library and I took up most of the table with all my books and laptop.

As I'm working I feel a tap on my shoulder. I am greeted by this light brown eyed guy that had to be no older than 22.

"Hello beautiful." He said.
"Yeah not interested." I said turning back around.
"You don't even know me" He said chuckling.
"Vice versa" I said rolling my eyes.
"Can we start over again....?" He asked.
"Hales" I stated.
"Okay hello beautiful I'm DJ" He said.
"Who are you? Nick Jonas? Your a joke, go get your shit together" I said picking all my stuff up and walking away.

As I walked by I saw his friends laughing at him, shit I don't blame em' I played the kid pretty hard. I mean he's handsome and all but I didn't believe in love anymore only in science and statistics. Love was overrated in my eyes. It was exploited way too much and misused so I gave up on it. I walked back to my dorm to find the dumbass incompetent bitch that I called a roommate sitting on the couch.

"Haven" She said snobly.
"Sup bro" I said walking past her.

See what I'm saying? Fucking cunt. That's why her name doesn't matter that's why I will tell you that I call her Bimbo and she knows it cause I say it to her fake Barbie ass face.

--------------------------

We had just gotten back home early this morning to surprise mom and dad. Mom almost killed the three of us with bear hugs. Dad was heading out to work but hugged us none the less. Tomo left early after dad so he could go visit his family. Mom and Shannon were talking about the tour and I well I was in my own little world.

"You alright there honey?" Mom asked.
"Yeah just thinking" I said.
"Should I be at the edge of my seat?" She asked jokingly.
"Hahaha very hilarious mother" I said sarcastically.
" Oh by the way do you remember your cousin Eli?" She asked.
"Hell yeah" Shannon yelled earning a glare.
" Yeah sorry."
"Well he is in town and he wants you guys to meet him at his house tomorrow night" She said.
"Uhh cool okay" I said.
"Well go get some rest I'll cook something for both of my amazing boys later on today" She said hugging us.
"Thanks ma" We said unison.

I threw myself on my bed when I got into my room, I clapped my hands and my radio came on and "Ghost of You" by My Chemical Romance started blaring through the speakers.And I know you're wondering why the hell do I still have my room the same way I left it after we got signed. Well after our first tour we came home to visit and mom disconnected everything and I kinda threw a fit earning a glare from mom and dad laughing at her saying I told you so. So yeah mom knows better. Anyway, I lazily got up and took off my shirt and my jeans and lied back down. I fell asleep 5 minutes tops.

I felt soft hands caress my back as I got up my eyes opened to see a smiling Haven. I got up slowly and I felt her lips on mine I grabbed the back of her head deepening the kiss. I detached my lips from hers and place them behind her earlobe kissing her softly. Soft moans escaped her lips as I left a trail of kisses from her neck all the way to the hem of her shorts.

I was getting ready to take off her shorts but my fucking dream had been interrupted but Shannon coming into my room. He clapped his hands 2 times and the lights came on and the radio shut off.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.
"Food is ready" He said laughing and walking out.
"Dipshit" I mumbled.

OH how wonderful I'm a 21 and I have a boner. I need to get laid.