Status: i will update if i get comments.

The Story Of

Chapter One:Michigan

Don’t tell a soul. They kill those who thought to know. But the secrets here aren’t nothing compared to what happened . I survived what happen. It was just too terrible. They didn’t know. Nor, do they care to know. As long as they think I’m dead. I couldn’t risk going back . It’s just too much. Plus life is easier. So much can happen in thirty-six hours. That was proven by Jason ( twenty -four hours) and Mike Meyers again twenty-four hours. But this isn’t like that. This crime was organized. Yeah , like the Mafia but he was the overlord over every gang and every mafia organization in the United States. But they didn’t kill him or me. We’ve been in hiding. Here in Michigan. I should know, I’m his daughter. Yeah, my dad is him. The greatest of all time, he has the police on his side. They help hide us and yet they still try to pin me for that murder. Ha, no proof. My name is Ivonne and this is my story. Who cares what the books say happened to us, I’m saying what is happening. I should start from the beginning. …

My mother raised me. After my dad died, I have been all over the world taking over the mafia world. I love it better than the gang world.

Today, I had to kill someone MYSELF because, apparently no one understands English. But when I speak Spanish they get scared. I swear if I didn’t have dance, I’d kill twenty four seven. No, I am not like them other guys who are Italian . No I am Mexican! But I can imitate the God father. It’s fun. Ok, enough about me, I bet you are here for the awesomeness of my other life. Well, it begins a little like this…

“ Can you please, let me know when you get downstairs?! Meet me in the meeting room.”, I said to Fred. ‘Ok, miss”, he says . Twenty minutes and here he comes. He has the person I want. At this moment I’m pissed , he tried to kill my best friend and me two days earlier and killed an innocent baby and his mother. “So, you , one of my best men…. That’s enough Fred, you may leave and close and lock the door.” He leaves. Staring at the person in front me. “ You have worked for dad, for many years now, and now you fucked up.” “ What is this the week that all of you decide to kill me? Damn I need a break.” Something clicked, maybe staying in Mexico, isn’t the best decision. “ You are free to go.” With those four words we move here, to boring old Michigan.

“ You will like it here.” “ Gosh, stfu! My parents are dead in Mexico and don’t make it seem like moving here was the smartest thing and besides we use to live here in this same house.” My uncle walks out and my aunt walks in. Oh what the hell is she wearing!?! Who in the world wears a bikini in the middle of winter.? “Leave , now.! Go, do something, and put some clothes on , this is not Mexico.” finally the troll is gone and I can have some peace and quiet. Not.! To work I go. The office is a tad bigger but it’s still a place where people die.

Blood stains are still here, looking like something out of a Manson crime scene. Here we go again, gosh I miss the Michigan business. Now I’m just dealing with Mafia stuff and my uncle deals with the gangs. Here he comes, the one person not even the President’s secret service couldn’t find. The most dangerous man in Michigan and I found him within twenty minutes of me being in this state. The look on his face , priceless.! He is just sitting wondering how could someone who isn’t grown nor a man catch him. Stunned, he tries to sit down, locking eye contact the whole way down. Not knowing the fate that was about to take place. He knew that there was a chance that he was going to die. “So-” before you say anything, I didn’t -” you didn’t do it.! Oh how cute. No seriously, how about you tell me the truth because as of right now I could kill you myself.” “with all due respect you, couldn’t kill a fly. How old are you fi- click, clack.! The sound of my dad’s gun loading in the shooting position was my favorite noise.” no I’m more like sixteen, now this can go either way, you can sit there and tell me truth or I could kill you here and now.” “ I rather see you try to kill me little lady.” Ha! My favorite game.! “ alrite your choice.” “oh yeah, it’s a shame that you die in front of your wife.” “Wait, what?!” “Get her out of here” “ are you crazy! No sir!” Hun, I lo--- Bang.!!! Smoke and brains, my favorite sight. ! “ Ivonne, the police are upstiars, they want to talk to you,” Frank said nervous. The look on his face told a thousand stories and his mind said a lot without talking. I run upstairs, only to find three police officers standing in my living room.

“hello, and what do I owe these fine officers the visit?”, I said standing there nervously. “ we would like to talk in private about something that has happened.” “ you all may leave so I can talk.” each face looked as if, it was the last time they will ever see me.
♠ ♠ ♠
i just started this tell me if i should finish it or not.