Status: i will update if i get comments.

The Story Of

Page two

The door closes as if , it was a gate to freedom to which i was a victim from. " Ivonne, you need to take a seat." "No, i rath-"You better sit for this." i sit nervously the last time i sat in-front of cops my brother was killed. " Ivonne i am sad to inform you but your sister, was killed last night at her house." "that's impossible, she is in Afghanistan." I fought back tears, chocking on each breath, grasping for air as if each one was my last. Enters my uncle crying. the first time i have ever seen him cry, he didn't cry when my dad die or when my mother died two years later. i can't believe it, it must be true. I fall to the ground crying. I stop remembering , she would've wanted me to not cry but to celebrate her. For what she accomplished.
She had two kids, her kids were apparently given to me in her will if anything happened to her. Two new born kids. I've only helped raised my little brother. how can i take on two more kids. plus, the business i can't have kids around that. in deep thought to only to be interrupted by a familiar voice. "Ivonne, i am so sorry for your loss," the voice is familiar and comforting. i turn slowly and there he is standing there with arms open wide. I run into his arms like i did before he left. My other brother, he had returned with my sister from the war. i can't believe it. they were going to surprise me but now.......

We cry but then he puts me down and salutes me, just like a true Marine would. the police leave and i take him downstairs. it's clean , and doesn't smell now." i'm here because i'm taking the kids with me, because me and you both know that they can't be here with you and i am taking e'lan." i sit there pondering the idea of having my little brother going to him and his in the war. " uhhh.. i think that it's a good idea, but please promise me that you will take good care of them." " you have my word as a Marine, i shall never lie." that right there made me look forward to the day where i leave this life and become a Marine.