Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 19

“Why are you crying?” Tommy asked, as he sat on the couch.
“Well one, I want to sit with you but I can’t.” I said, partly lying.
Suddenly, Tommy got back up, picked me up, and put me on the couch next to him so I was lying against him.
“What’s the second thing?” He said, putting his arm around me.
“You keep getting jealous.” I said. “Even though it’s cute, I don’t want it to get big enough that it breaks up the band. Because then I would be the cause of it.”
“I’ll try to control it.” He said, slightly blushing.
“You know what’s weird?” I said, thinking about something.
“What?” He said, looking at me.
“You’re 29, and I’m only 15.” I said, slightly giggling.
“So now I’m a pedophile?” He said, slightly smirking.
“But you’re my pedophile.” I mumbled, laying my head on his chest.
“What was that?” He said, smirking more.
“I said you have a concert in a few hours.” I said, smiling like a dork.
“Sure you said that. And I know there is.” He said, still smirking.
“Do you like to not follow peoples orders?” I asked, looking at him.
“What do you mean?” He asked, looking in my eyes.
“I meant with the doctor.” I said, poking him.
“You mean staying away from you? Hell no I wouldn’t follow his orders.” He said, poking back.
“How long have you liked me?” I asked, even though I asked before.
“Well, you already asked this before, and you answered it. A long time ago, I guess.” He said, shrugging.
“Well I remember that you also got drunk and almost killed me.” I said, looking up at him again.
“Well… that…” He started saying, blushing.
“But you probably said more than if you were sober at the time.” I said, giggling.
“Yeah, I think I did say more than I would have.” He said, still blushing.
“I also remember that you had my Twitter username memorized.” I said, still looking at him.
“Well I already explained that. You were like some stalker. Yet it turned out that I was the stalker.” He said, slightly chuckling.
“I have a question for you, now.” I asked.
“What?” He said, looking at me again.
“How did you know that it was me even before you asked for my Twitter?” I said.
“Your profile picture.” He said, still blushing. “Like we said, I was a stalker.”
“Was?” I asked, smirking.
“Oh shut up.” He said, blushing more.
♠ ♠ ♠
This might be the last chapter, I'm not sure. I have to re-read the whole thing to see if I get an idea.