Secrets in the Healing

Secrets in the Healing Chapter 25

“You’ll see.” Tommy said.
I was looking around, and noticed we were at Highland Queen. Adam opened the door, and Tommy walked in, forgetting to lower me, and hit my head on the top of the door, making me fall backwards. Fortunately, Bill caught me, and smiled.
“Thanks Bill.” I said, hugging him.
Suddenly, Tommy picked me up again, but being careful of the doors.
“Seems like someone gets jealous easily.” I heard Bill mumble.
I looked back at him, and high-fived him.
“Y’all know how to make me feel better.” I said, smiling.
I looked at Tommy, and he was glaring at Bill as we sat at the table. It was a round table, and I sat on one chair, and Adam and Bill sat on the other 2 that surrounded me, leaving Tommy to sit across from me.
“Tommy, can I talk to you outside?” I asked, getting up.
He got up without saying a word, and walked outside, towards the back of the place.
“What.” He said, leaning against the wall.
I looked at him, and hugged him, knowing that he was super jealous and mad. He hugged back, and laid his head on the top of my head.
“I get jealous so easily.” I heard him mumble.
“It’s okay.” I said, still hugging him.
I looked up at him, and he looked down at me, brushing his lips against mine.
“You pedophile.” I said, wrapping my arms around his neck.
“I know.” He said, still kissing me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
I didn’t realize that I had my iPod in my pocket, and it started ringing. Tommy broke the kiss and looked at me, pouting.
“Yes?” I said, opening the screen. “What do you want, Adam?”
Tommy looked at me again, then at the screen.
“Where are you? Your ice cream is melting. And Tommy didn’t even order his yet.” He said, showing us the ice cream.
“Alright, give us a few minutes.” I said, hanging up.
“A few minutes?” Tommy said, smirking, leaning in closer.
“Come on, let’s go.” I said, smiling, grabbing his hand.
He started pouting again, and we walked into the room.
“Oh look! It’s the 2 lovebirds!” Adam said, as we walked to the table.
I sat down and started licking my ice cream when Tommy grabbed it and licked it, smirking.
“Hey!” I screamed, laughing.
“Kristina?” I heard.
I turned around, and Danny was standing there.
“Hey Danny.” I said, standing up, starting to wobble.
“Are you alright?” He said, holding me.
I could feel Tommy glaring again.
“I’m fine.” I said, sitting next to Tommy, leaning on him.