Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Yeah nimrod.

Sorry I'm "Taken."-
Chapter One-
Samantha's Outfit
"WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK MOM?!" Samantha shouted, making the hairs on her mother and father's necks stand up on end. "YOU CAN'T JUST MARRY ME OFF! I HAVE A LIFE AND A JOB HERE IN VIRGINIA!" "Sammy! Calm down love, the boy is lovely and they have another unit in California." her father exclaimed calmly. "How can I calm down dad?! You know how hard I worked to get into that job the things I've seen I'll have nightmares! Oh yeah Doctor Samantha Louise Reid Child genius finishing University at 12 years old!" she muttered running her hand through her hair styled in her usual work curls, "Sweetie your dad has made sure there is a spot for you and the team will call if they need you." Her mother had a soothing voice and wisdom greater than her 35 years, After having Sam at a young age she only wanted the best for her brilliant daughter... "We leave in three hours." Tim sighed putting his gun and badge into his briefcase.. The airy silence was interrupted when a loud bleep sounded through the room notifying the 19 year old that she had a case, "Well, I'm off for a few days, new case... Meet you in California."

Samantha-
Old debt? OLD MOTHER FUCKING DEBT?Apparently my dad and the guys father have an old vendetta which is costing me my own FUCKING FREEDOM! Fuck I hate my life. "You wanna talk about it kid?" My colleague Derek Morgan asked, he's a good friend and likes to know my business. He had a friend like me, his name was Spencer, but he died... Shot shot by an UNSUB. "Naah man I'm good, just a little stressed." I shot him a smile as he walked to Garica our tech. "Wheels up 5 minutes Reid." Giddeon shouted, well then I guess we're getting briefed on the plane...

#~*&-1 Week Later-&*~#
Carol-
"You know she hates me right?" I asked my husband as we tidied around our little bungalow, Sam would be moving in with her Fiancé as soon as his family met ours in a few minutes. DING DONG. "Call her and tell her to hurry up... their HERE I whispered smoothing the creases out of my dress. Just breath Carol... Just Breath.

Narrator-
Pulling into the drive-way in her black BMW M3 Sam's breath hitched in her throat, when she noticed the unfamiliar Cars. "FUCK. FUCK. FUCK." she thought, grabbing her go-bag and killing the engine... "Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck." she muttered under her breath walking over the tarmac. A loud laugh she knew belonged to her dad shook the door, the dark-haired girl pushed her key into the little slot. As she pushed the heavy Oak door open, she was greeted by 5 pairs of expectant eyes.

Samantha-
"Nice to finally see you've arrived Sam." my mom co'ed placing a kiss on my cheek, "Yeah I'm just gonna go changed." I said plainly, taking off my jacket and placing over the huge recliner. "Erm... You know she's packing a piece right?" A deep voice boomed from the corner "FBI Nimrod." I said holding up my badge. "Samantha don't be so rude!" She faked smiled. "Sorry still going upstairs changing." I muttered heading to the stairs. "You look fine just put your gun in the draw and sit-down." My dad chuckled taking a sip of his coffee, "So Sammy this is Matthew, Matthew... Samantha." Eh... All I can say is he's a looker, Tattoo's and Muscles my type? Yes. "So, we'll leave and leave you to get acquainted." A small dark haired woman said heading into the backyard with my own parents "Hey there wifey." He chuckled, "Whadd'up hubby?" I replied with a small laugh of my own, "So... FBI huh?" He asked, "Erm yeah it was either that or well... that." I said sitting down on the couch, "So rock star huh? Mr Shaddows." a smirk appeared on his face seconds after I said that. "Fan?" he whispered moving closer, "Yeah, you're pretty good homie." I said with a smile after his trade-mark dimples showed. My phone pinged,I pulled it out my pocket and smiled at the name flashing up on the screen, my boyfriend Mason I sighed and turned my phone off, I was gonna have to tell him soon... "Who was that?" he asked with another dimpled smile. "My boyfriend, soon to be ex..." I stated a look of relief crossed his face... Weird After four hours we had to go, yes... They'd already packed me up and were shipping me off with Matt. The joy. I sighed pulling into the huge driveway Matts OUR new home. "Welcome home!" He shouted taking my bags, I looked up and smiled. This was going to be interesting...
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks For Reading
New Bit Tomorrow and I'm Updating Behind The Mask Tomorrow Aswell, Tired and Stressed...
-Krystal<3