Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Just one more day...

Sam started to stir in her sleep, her breath became shallow as her head flinched from side to side.
"SPENCER LOOK OUT!" she screamed as she sat up, Matt looked up at the younger girl in shock and worry.
"Baby are you okay?" he asked wrapping an arm around her small shoulders. She stayed silent and started to cry the salty tears landing on her arms. Matt said nothing in return, knowing that she wasn't the type to say whats on her mind, like a closed book her secrets were hers and hers alone. They were nothing for him to know about until she felt it was time to tell.
"Shhhhh, Sammy-bear, it's alright I'm here. he soothed rocking the girl in his arms and rubbing her back in a circular motion. Sobs racked her petite frame as the tears streamed down her stained cheeks. It took almost an hour before she stopped and looked up at her comforter.
"Thanks Matty-face... For everything." she smiled weakly placing a small kiss on the burly mans cheek, making a red hue form around his face.
"AWWWWW my little macho-mans blushing from a little peck on the cheek? Cute!" she smirked rubbing over the now bright red cheek of the muscle bound man pulling her into a bone-crushing hug. It was moments like these she lived for...

-Matt-
1 more day Matt, just one more day and she might just be yours. Just go to sleep, make tomorrow go quick and wait for the night. I am honestly freakin' out about this whole thing! It feels like I'm in high-school again! And we don't want a replay of the girls I dated back then. It's a good job I've matured since then. Everything's planned and everything will be perfect.
BUT buddy-boy you have not a clue if she loves you truly

I know that dude but I just want to be with her, I know it sounds mushy but she's everything I need to make me feel complete...

Correction Matthew you just want in her gorgeous lace panties you see her strutting round in when she comes out the bathroom

Correction mind dude you... I mean we actually like this girl.

I can just imagine those hot little groupies wanting to blow you saying "Oh you're the utter stud muffin I've been having sex dreams about, how about I give you a blow job and let you fuck my tiny body to kingdom come then leave you alone for the rest of my life?" then you answer with "Oh no sexy chick, I'm not M.Shaddows well I am, I'm just pussy whipped by 19 year old seductress who won't even let me eat her out."
I let out a frustrated growl as I walked to the bathroom, It's not what you think I needed to take a piss.
"Matty can you hurry up I need to brush my teeth." Sams voice said muffled by the thick oak door between our bedroom and bathroom.
"Sure thing sweetie, just be a minute." I finished up quick and walked to bed tugging off my jeans and shirt to sleep in my boxers. A few minutes later she crept out looking sexy as hell in one of my old Metallica t-shirt's and some shorts I know what I'm dreaming off tonight... ripping them off. PLEASE GOD LET THESE DREAMS COME TRUE SOON! She glided (yeah glided) over and elegantly slid under the blankets curling up into her usual ball.
"Nighty-night Matt." she whispered groggily.
"Night baby." I smirked crawling closer towards her perfect little body.
"You don't need to call me that there's no one around." she whispered again,
"I know, I just like calling you that, my baby." she relaxed into the pillow and mattress once again, I placed my hand on her hip and scooted up so I was pressed against her back.
I loved this position her just curled up in my arms... It felt like Sam was truly mine.
one more day and finally I gave into sleep...

"Matty baby please don't stop!" Sam moaned arching her back and sending me deeper into her "Area". "Tell me what you want Sammy." I breathed taking her clit between my teeth and tugging gently,
"I want your dick." she whispered with a devilish smirk.
"But... not before I return the favor" Sam's small hand quickly plunged into my boxers running it up and down my length.
"I've had dreams about you doing this baby." I huffed leaning my head on the headboard.
"Oh Matt I have too." she whispered as she pushed her lips down onto my throbbing cock.
"Fuck..." I choked out. It just felt so fucking good. She sucked hard but moved slow then quickly massaging my balls before swirling her tongue around my head a few times... GOD that tongue bar did some magic!
"Stop being a tease." I chuckled grabbing onto her long dark hair, for a 19 year old she was fucking good!
"Or else what...?" she teased pumping her hand up and down still circling her tongue.
"OH FUCK! Nothing just keep going baby I'm almost there."
"You don't know how worked up this is getting me..." she said biting her lip and placing my hand over her dripping pussy. That drove me over the edge... "I'm cumming!" I shouted as she put her mouth over my dick.
"You taste good." she murdered licking the excess "spillage" from down my shaft.
"Turn around and bend over." I growled in an almost animalistic manor. She did as she was told. "Tell me you love me." I growled out again teasing her by rubbing my tip around everywhere except her wet entrance. "I fucking love you, now make me scream your name until I'm hoarse." she screamed,
"Beg for it. Beg for my dick to be inside you."
"Matthew please put your huge penis in me and fuck me like there's no tomorrow!"
"You have to do better than that."
"Matt just fuck me already."
"Just one last time."
"I need your dick now give it to me... Fast... and hard..."
Plunging into her was like trying to put a fat person into a size small shirt, She was so fricking tight! God it felt amazing. "You feel so good Sammy." I pressed my fingers into a spot I knew drove girls to near craziness and pounded her with all my might. God this was good and well worth waiting for!
"Matt Harder!" she screamed pushing her hips to mine, where has she been all my life?!
"Say my name again."
"Matt."
"Louder."
"Matt." I grabbed a fistful of her hair and pulled her head to face mine, her green eyes were dark and filled with lust.
"I said... louder" she screamed my name again ten times louder as I thrusted going deeper into her core. I was nearly there, I could feel it in my stomach, my legs burned and it felt like I was gonna explode. Just.one.more.thrust... OH GOD!


"Matt, just wake up and get some new sheets. You've had another "naughty" dream." she sighed lifting her MY t-shirt over her torso mopping up my seed on her back.
One more day, and that dream might come true!
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the subbers!
Can someone comment today to cheer me up?
Love you guys!
-Krystal </3