Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Serious thinking...

I WAS ASLEEP FOR 12 HOURS?! Fuck! I was supposed to be there when she woke up!
Why d'you care? She's not yours and never will be buddy boy
So I'm not allowed to care for a girl?
Not when you have Val and the girl is sexy as hell
For a conscious you're pretty contradicting...
For a neanderthal you've got a wide-span vocabulary.
What's that supposed to mean?
You know you want to fuck her so hard her heart would stop for real!
NO! You know what shut the fuck up I Care about Sam I don't just want to fuck her.
Yeah dude whatever... I've seen your wet dreams, don't lie
You know what I'm near the hospital so fuck off.

As I walked into the room Sam opened one of her eyes straight away.
"Hey baby." I whispered placing a bag at the foot of the bed.
"Yo." she replied reaching for the Oxygen mask balanced on a pole.
"Sorry I couldn't be there I fell asleep and lost track of time." Such a lam excuse!
"It's fine, they said I can discharge myself tomorrow as it was only a small operation and doesn't take much healing time." she smiled weakly and put the Mask back.
"I'm really sorry baby."
"I told you Matty It's all good. Now muscly-man help your Fiancee up so she can change and use the bathroom." she whispered hoarsely before shooting me a huge grin. That smile is so cute!

It's two days before Christmas... AND I CAN'T WAIT! I feel like a kid! The guys are staying until Christmas eve so me and Sam can have "alone time"...

"Baby?" her voice was like music to my ears, something that Val's never was, I was seriously thinking of having a proper relationship with this girl who is never off my mind...
Too bad you don't know if she feels the same way huh bucko?
Yeah... I know.
What no witty response?
Yeah
Wow... You the great M.Shaddows have been whipped truly.
Yeah.
*Whip noise
I Know.

"Baby are you okay? You've been really quiet..." Sam said walking over to me,
"Yeah just thinking." I replied trying to make sure she doesn't catch on, I was gonna tell her how I feel on Christmas eve... the perfect timing.
"What you thinking about my little Matty-face?" a sly smirk spread across her face, I really hate that nickname
"Nothing just how good life is and you and how incredibly lucky I am to have you..."
"AW WW!!!! Why can't you say sweet things like that Baker?" Gena shouted,
"I do!" Zacky frowned huffing out his chest like a child.
"Gena? You, Me, JD and a wedding chapel in Vegas whadd'yah say baby?" Sam shouted smirking at the blond on my couch, "I DO! LET'S BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND!"
"DIBS ON MAID OF HONOR!" Jess shouted jumping out of Syn's lap.

-Narrator-
"Sammy... baby, You're not 21 yet and... I'm taking you hostage in our room right about... now." Matt said in that husky voice which sent a certain brunette crazy, He tossed her easily over one should smacking her pert ass as he ran up the staircase.
"NO SEX YOU HAVE GUEST FUCKERS!" Jimmy roared from the bottom of the stairs.
"NO PROMISES JIMBO!" Matt retaliated, earning himself a heavy-handed pat on the bottom from a now fuming Samantha Reid.
The muscle bound man dropped the 19 year old onto the bed and snuggled into her side.
"Matthew don't get cute with me I'm annoyed." she pouted looking down at his dimpled grin.
"Oh, so I'm cute now?" he battered his eye lashes that framed his gorgeous hazel eyes.
"Stop being so cute so I can be annoyed and not sleepy." he looked up into her light green eyes and smiled as he was greeted with a sleepy smile.
"Stop being so cute so we can cuddle and sleep." he smiled
"Oh so Matty-face likes it when I cuddle him?" Sam mimicked moving up to rest her head on the pillows. "Yes my Sammy-bear I like it when you cuddle me." a wide smile spread across the younger girls face as he lied down next to him.
"Well then aren't we being affectionate?"
"Yeah."
"Are you after something?"
"Something yes."
"Sex?"
"Nope."
"Food?"
"Nope"
"Me?"
"For you to do something."
"Cuddle?"
"Yes."
"Come here then you big softie." she smiled holding out her arms, he scuffled over pulling himself and the young brunette underneath the blanket. As soon as his head hit the warm flesh of her chest, Matt felt his lids get heavy, they had been doing nothing but shopping, doctors appointments and entertaining guests the "couple" haven't had time to themselves in about 3 and a half weeks. Hopefully soon this would be a reoccurring gesture, them together... as an actual couple, sounded like birdsong to a child's ears. Bliss, that was the word to describe it... pure bliss.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for not Updating, My worlds been rocked.
That's all I have to say.
Thanks for reading...
-Krystal </3