Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

MERRY CHRISTMAS ***ERS!

"What do you want to talk about then?" I asked as Matt pulled me onto his lap,
"Well I don't know how to say this but... Well.... erm?"
"Matt just spit it out!"
"I'm in love with you."
"I know you love me."
"No... I'm in love with you Sammy, you're always on my mind, whenever I'm with the guys I can't help but think about what you're doing. Or when you're out with the girls in your really fucking sexy tight dresses, I get jealous now even thinking about all the horny guys eye-fucking you. And I love your smile, the way your hair shines in the light, the way your skin always looks so freakin' soft and your eyes, don't even get me started on them... I love everything about you Sammy-bear and I want to give us a chance... I want US to be real..." he sighed staring into my eyes.
"MATT! Why? Why do this to me? I've only just told myself No, I can't go through what I went through before when you're done with me... Just be with Val and she'll be your everything you don't need me and my well... Everything. You're just too good for me and one day I'll wake up and you'll be gone then I'll have a nervous breakdown and do something stupid. And don't say you won't leave me because let's face it, I'm hardly a Val and I'm only good for thinking and hugging no matter how realistic your dreams are." I huffed letting a small tear escape from my eye.
"You're right your not Val..." He whispered wiping the tear away from my cheek-bone.
"You are 10 times better and then some. I love you and nothing can change that...Not even some hot sex addicted Amazonian who loves vodka and COD. And the dreams are pretty realistic babes." he chuckled still staring at me with his big hazel spotlights.
"Amazonian huh?" I smiled while he nodded and pulled me closer. "I have an arrangement for you Matthew."
"Yeah-huh baby." he whispered nuzzling his head on my shoulder.
"Me and you have a trial relationship for 3 weeks. If we both enjoy it we carry on and drop all baggage, If we don't we go on with the plan." I smiled placing my hands around his thick neck.
"Sounds good and we will work out so just be prepared to spend the rest of your life with me." he hummed planting a small kiss on my cheek.
"I love you Matthew Charles Sanders."
"I love you more Samantha Louise Reid..."

-Matt-
If she wasn't in my arms I would be jumping for joy right now and possibly doing a dance.
"Can we go to bed and watch a movie, I'm kinda tired and It's nearly Christmas! And you're supposed to treat your girlfriend like a princess on special occasions and holidays!" she sang kissing my cheek lightly.
"So I'm your boyfriend?" I asked with mock disgust,
"Yeah. Now pick me up and get to stepping muscle boy!" I threw her over my shoulder and ran upstairs slapping her butt firmly, she let a small squeak when my hand collided with her goddess like ass.
"No kinkiness Matthew!" she shouted in a mock British accent which I can't tell you how much it turned me on.
"There's always a time for that babe now what film to watch?" I said twisting quickly.
"Matt put me down!"
"But what film shall we watch?!"
"Put me down or I won't give you your present tomorrow." she said sternly.
I put her down and pushed "The Grinch" into the DVD Player. Her I mean my hoodie hit the back of my head as I pressed play. I turned the light off and slid under the covers instantly wrapping my arms around her body,

"And what was that for?" I asked pulling her into my side and nestling my head into the crook of her neck.

"I was getting cold AND I wanted a cuddle."

"N'aaaahhhwwww!"

"You're warm."

"You're cute."

"Merry Christmas baby!" she turned her head and smiled up at me,
"You're without a doubt the best Christmas present anyone has ever given me."
"I love you so much Matty-face."
"I Love you to Sammy-bear."...
♠ ♠ ♠
Got some dem' stars. 8 of 'em to be exact.
^ FUCK YEAH!
Writing more later on if I'm not busy :P
I OPENED MY TATTOO SHOP TODAY! :D
YAY!
Comment PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Krystal<3