Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Wake up Matt! It's Christmas!

The sky was still dark as Sam's eye's flickered open from her terror-filled dreams, she had grown accustomed to them as she had been having them since her Twin brother died 2 years ago on this day.
"Wake up Matt it's Christmas!" she said flicking the sleep from her tired eyes. He stayed still, his breathing still even and deep. She smiled at the bulky arms still wrapped tightly around her small torso. "MATT!" she shouted, still no response from the burly man. A thought popped into her head as an evil grin spread across the younger-girls petite face. Sam pulled out of Matt's grasp and straddled his hips, still no response she pressed her body flush against his and kissed his lips softly. He began to stir, realizing what was happening he smiled a kissed back, wrapping his arms securely around her waist.
"Hmmm, I could wake up like this every-morning!" he grinned caressing her small face with his giant hand.
"IT'S CHRISTMAS!" she said excitedly jumping up and down. "I may be a genius, but I'm still a teenager so yeah. CHRISTMAS!" she let out a high pitch squeal before kissing him again.
"Right then let's go down stairs and get cracking with what Santa brought!" Matt smiled picking her up bridal-style. She picked up her camera taking random shots of Matt and herself opening presents, the best of them was his "Big-surprise" from herself and her stocked up bank account.
"Babe! You did not get me a custom Harley?!" he stammered looking at the gleaming machine in his "tool shed"
"Yeah I kind of did, but you see It's custom to you. It's easy to get into your office Matthew." she smirked rubbing his shoulders tentatively. He leaned back into the gesture stroking her fore-arms with a huge grin on his face. Then he remembered her surprise...
"Babe come with me I have another present for you!" she frowned she hated the fact he spent his hard earned money on someone as insignificant as her, but whenever she protested it just made him want to buy her more... It was refreshing after Val's constant demands.
He led her back into the living room and pulled out a small gift wrapped box, she stuck the bow on her forehead and posed for a cheesy photo before carefully unwrapping the mystery gift in her dainty grasp.
"Matt... It's beautiful!" she gasped clutching the small keep sake to her heart, It was just a simple Locket with several random photo's of them inside.
"I know it's not as expensive as the others bu..." Sam quickly interrupted him,
"I don't care about the price, it's the best thing anyone has ever given me ever! Don't tell Garica that she'll kill me." she chuckled placing a feather-light kiss on his lips with a smile.
"I love you so much!" he smirked pulling her closer by her hips. She leaned forward and pressed her fore-head against his sighing contently,
"I know, but I love you more."
"I love you more."
"But... Matty-face I love you more!"
"Sammy-bear don't argue with me I Love you more!"
"Meh I'm too tired to carry on!" Matt cheered in triumph closing the clasp on the small chain.
Sam informed him that she was going back to bed for an hour because she wassn't feeling well, that left him alone with his thoughts of the past 2 days... Those glorious, amazing days...
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Krystal <3