Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

Water fight and TMZ.

"Babe where are you?" Matt shouted from the hallway,
"I'm watching TV!" I shouted back wrapping the blanket around myself more. He walked into the room and smiled... I love that smile.
"Mind if I join?" he grinned shifting over to the couch I was sprawled out on. I nodded quickly and lifted my legs up.
"Awww I was hoping for a Cuddle!" he pouted and gave me that puppy-dog look you just can't say no to... Especially with his eyes.
"How can I say no to that?" he smirked and gave a small dark laugh.
"You can't that's the idea! Now make a bit of room so I can get to my "Spot". he whined pushing my side a bit closer to the edge of the large sofa in our Living room His "spot" is putting hiss stupidly large head on my chest and his abnormally big leg over my own, basically trapping me next to him...
"What we watching?" he asked lifting my... his shirt up to expose my belly.
"Criminal minds." I sighed, yes I know I get enough of it at work but It's on of my favorite shows.
"Awesome." We watched 3 episodes before Matt started to get sleepy. He began rubbing my stomach lightly, placing little kisses here and there, Midway through the 4th Episode Gena,Zacky, Brian, Jess, Jimmy, Leana, Johnny and Lacey bounced in brandishing vast amounts of Alcohol and food.
"PARTY!" Jimmy screamed jumping on the other Sofa. Matt just laughed and continued to trace the circles on my stomach. The girls all looked at each other with raised brows and shocked expressions.
"Sammy... are you pregs?" Gena said with a glint in her eye.
"Uhh no just got stomach ache." I said squeezing Matt's hand. Making sure he knew it was just a cover. If I didn't know then I wasn't going to confirm.
"Awwww isn't that sweet why can't Zacky do that when I've got tummy-ache! You suck Zack!" Gena smirked, Zacky just shuffled from side to side mumbling something about Matt being a show-off and should stop being so caring. I got up and kissed Matt on the fore-head heading upstairs to change, it's rather nice out today since it's spring and it's been 2 weeks since the "indecent[/i[" so I guess Cook-out and Party should be good. Me and the girls came down in our swimwear planning on basking outside in the rays by the pool
"Where did you get these from?" Lacey asked lowering her sunglasses onto the bridge of her nose.
"My friend owns the line and decided to send me quite a few things..." I replied lying back on the sun-lounger. The sun was just the right temperature so you wouldn't cook but you could get a light bronzing either way.
"Babe I need your help!" Matt boomed from near the grill.
"Meh! I'm tired ask someone else!" I shouted closing my eyes once again. I heard some quiet chatter from the guys side and I suddenly decided that a nap was a good idea.
I was actually having quite a nice dream that involved me drinking quite allot of alcohol when a cold spray of water made me awake. I Opened my freezing cold eyes to see Matt standing there with an innocent look on his face and a water pistol behind his back.
"BOYS V GIRLS WATER FIGHT GO!" Johnny screeched pulling out a water pistol from behind his back.
"HOW ABOUT I GO INTO THE HOUSE AND GET MY REAL GUN! I WILL IF ONE DROP OF WATER GETS ON ME.Oh what the hell Matthew gun me."

-Matt-
I handed her over my gun and gave the others there's.
"Battle shall commence in 3...2...1... GO!" Jimmy shouted pumping the water out at his girlfriend.
"LEANA YOU'RE OUT!" Jimmy shouted pointing to the Hot-tub, I guess that's the "time out" spot...
20 minutes later and it was Me and Jimmy against Sam and Jess.
"Come out come out where ever you are my pretties..." Jess whispered rounding the corner where I was stood, I squirted her in the ear and she trudged over to the Hot tub which now had Jimmy in it.
"Jim!?" I said waving my hands. He shrugged and pulled Leana onto his lap, now it's time to get my girl.
"Sammy!" I shouted looking high and low.
"Ahh Fuck!" I turned around to see Sam on the floor... holding her ankle.
"Matty kiss it better?" she fluttered her eyelashes and smiled in my directions making my heart just melt. I bent down and kissed her ankle before gazing up at her face.
"Your too cute you know that?" I breathed stroking up and down her leg.
"Mmmm-hmm come here I want to say thank you." she whispered with a wink. She wrapped her dainty little hands around my neck and leaned into my face at and excruciatingly slow pace.
"Bang bang." she whispered pushing her lips against mine. She tugged on my lip ring and I felt something poke my bare-back.
"You're dead." Sam smirked letting the cold water from her pistol run down my back.
"GIRLS FUCKING WIN!"
"No fair!" Jimmy shrieked picking Sam up over his shoulder.
"Way fair, I do this for a Living, never challenge me." she said simply.
"FOODS UP!" Brian shouted.
We all sat down for the meal, the girls taking note at the lack of Alcohol in Sam's drinks, she just said that she had a medical for work soon and she couldn't drink 3 days before it. Clever girl, I can't wait until she does a test! I'm just hoping she'll be pleased as me if it comes back positive. The guys left leaving me and Sam to clean, well I say me AND Sam... It was just Sam. Thank God for her OCD. She went out the store getting some groceries.
I turned on TMZ to pass the time.

Host- Well the hottest metal couple might have a bun in the Oven BEFORE their pre-coming nuptials. Front man of Avenged Sevenfold M.Shaddow's Fiancee (FBI's Dr Samantha Reid) has been spotted picking up a pregnancy test! Can't wait to see what the fan-girls think of that! And with that it's time for tonight's TMZ to end.

FUCK! The slamming of the front door caught my Attention. In ran Sam tears streaming down her face.
"FUCKING PICTURES DUDES! IF I HAD MY GUN I WOULD OF FUCKING KILLED THEM!"
"Did you buy a test?"
"Yeah." she smiled a walked upstairs. I followed her up and sat on the bed waiting for her to return.
"It takes a few minutes so I'm gonna go and get some Pj's on." she said rubbing her make up off with a baby-wipe.
"Okay angel." I replied kissing her fore-head. She walked out of our room I could tell she's stressed, she has this thing where she like scrunches her nose up and moves her mouth to the side. She needs to stop stressing it will only put harm on the baby... I might be a dad!
I could feel the corners of my mouth lift into a smile...
Please let it be Positive.

-Narrator-
Sam positioned herself between her Fiancee two legs; laying her head on his shoulder, just wanting the time to pass quicker.
"Babe It will be fine." Matt soothed rubbing Sam's stomach where his child could be.
"I know, it's just stressing me out." Sam said closing her eyes.
"We're back in the studio next week, the guys wanna know if you'll help us." Matt said trying to distract the younger girl lent on him.
"I'm not musically inclined so I can't." she replied scotching down so she could place her head on his chest.
"Jess showed me Video's of your band. You fucking rock." Matt laughed causing Sam to bounce up and down as his chest did the same.
"Fine... It's been 5 minutes, the test should be done" the brunette sighed kissing Matt's exposed chest lightly before walking the short distance to the bathroom, which seemed like a 10 mile trek to the both of them, A few seconds later Sam emerged with a white stick in her small hand the other covering the window so they could look at it together. Sam skipped back over returning to her position before she went to collect the test.
"1...2...3" she breathed closing her eyes as she let her hand drop from the device in her hand. She gasped as she looked down and saw the little pink plus sign.
"Looks like we have a mini-shads on the way." she smiled kissing his lips. Matt grinned like a fool still stroking his Fiancee's stomach and looking into her eyes. Nothing could stop them now...
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's long but the next one's planned out in my noggin ;)
Comment please! I'll give shout-outs ;)
Thanks for reading guys! LOVE YOU!
-Krystal.