Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

You just made it worse!

"Whether you like it or not I'm going to Virginia for the month when you're on tour!" Sam shouted clenching her fists at her sides, is it weird that her anger is turning me on?
"What about the baby?"
"IT'S INSIDE MY FUCKING WOMB!"
"Calm down!"
"CALM DOWN? YOU EN-FUCKING-FURIATE ME MATTHEW! HOW CAN YOU BE SO SELFISH?"
"ME SELFISH?! YOUR PUTTING OUR CHILD IN DANGER!" she rubbed the bridge of her nose obviously trying to calm down, I should do the same before I do something irrational.
"All I want to do is work and see my friends... I won't be able to this in a few months, YOU know how much I love my work."
"I know baby it's just that I'm worried... What about if your heart goes funny again? "
"SEE! This is what I am going on about! All you do is worry about me, it's understandable but I'm not a weak little disease ridden bag who can't do anything without someone to catch her, I survived for 7 years on my own. I don't need you as a permanent shadow Matt"
"You don't need me?"
"Your taking it wrong, I don't need you over my shoulder all the time, I'm pregnant... not dying."
"You know what Sam go to your fucking friends it's quite obvious who you would pick in a life or death situation."
"FINE! I don't even know why you have to be such a stubborn jackass. I hope the baby won't get THAT from you." she walked over and stood infront of me so I stood up from my seat on the couch and stood toe to toe with Sam.
"ME? STUBBORN WHAT ABOUT YOU?!"
"YOUR DRIVING ME INSANE!"
"YOUR DRIVING ME INSANE!"
"I NEED YOU TO SUPPORT ME IN THIS MATTHEW! You know what I feel like living here without working? I feel useless and like I'm sponging."
"YOU HAVE MY SUPPORT!"
"Doesn't fucking feel like it."
"WHY ARE YOU BEING LIKE THIS?"
"I'M NOT BEING LIKE ANYTHING SANDERS I AM MEALY TRYING TO GET IT INTO YOUR THICK SKULL THAT I'M WORKING!"
"AND I'M TRYING TO PROTECT OUR FAMILY!"
"I HAVE A FUCKING GUN. YOU KNOW THE THING THAT CAN KILL A MAN IF POSING A THREAT?"
"YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU SAMANTHA!"
"FUCK YOU MATTHEW!" she said standing on her tip toes to stare me down, her eyes where burning with anger, it was incredibly sexy...

Narrator
He curled his fingers around her long neck (perfect for a little something) and kissed her hungrily, his face pressing hardly against the thin rim of her glasses. She kissed back sucking on his bottom lip. He moaned and moved his hands slowly down her back trying to suppress the urge to just take her there on the couch. Matt's large hands cupped Sam's ass pulling her up to wrap her legs around his chunky waist.
"Oh god Sam." he moaned breathlessly as she bit and nipped at his Adam's apple. He pressed her closer slowly grinding his rapidly growing erection against her inner-thigh.
"Someone's excited..." Sam whispered nibbling on his ear lobe.
"Bed room.Now." He commanded kissing her neck hard and desperately.
"As you wish." she giggled getting off the muscle bound man slowly.
"Stop teasing baby." he growled smacking her ass as she swayed to the staircase
Mat sat down thinking about all the things he was going to try today, might as well have some good sex before a month long tour. A few minutes later Sam walked downstairs dressed in her work clothes
"Called in new case here. A child's been abducted." She sighed ruffling her layered hair with a frown.
"I really hate this job of yours! What am I supposed to do about this?" He growled pointing to his rock hard member bursting to get out his jeans.
"Just think about how angry I'll be if I don't have you tonight..." she murmured licking Matt's earlobe slowly. She walked to the door and threw on her brown leather satchel, snatching her BMW Keys from the bowl and making her way outside. As soon as she drove out the Gates she got a text.

"Matty-Face:You just made it worse! ;)
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENT!
PLEASE!
-Krystal<3