Status: WRITING. RIP Jimmy<3

Sorry I'm "Taken"...

2 years later...

-2 years later-
Shaddz is Skype calling you
Sam grinned and pulled her two year old son to her side. She clicked the answer button and was greeted by the sound of screaming fans, as planned they were having a video call in a concert.
"There's my beautiful wife!" Matt beamed to the fans pointing to the large projector screen displaying her face.
"Spence look who it is!" she said in an excited voice.
"DADDY!" the little boy squealed pawing at the laptop screen.
"Hey there Sport!" Matt said into the mic grinning another smile yet again. He'd missed his wife and son for the past 6 months, it had been a long ass tour and this was the second to last show in the second to last state.
"Spence say Hi uncle Jimmy!"
"Hi uncle Jimmy!" the toddler squeaked jumping up and down on the spot.
"Say Hi uncle Brian!"
"Hi uncle Brian!" he repeated again waving like a mad man.
"Say hi uncle Zacky." 
"Hi uncle Zacky!"
"Say hi uncle Johnny!"
"Hi uncle Gnomey!" he shouted giggling as his mother burst out laughing.
"John-boy I swear I didn't teach him
 That!" Sam giggled holding her aching ribs. Matt grinned and high dived Zack on a job well done. Some fans Aww'ed for Johnny whist most were in hysterics. Matt saw his wife lean forward and whisper something into the bright toddlers ear.
"Hey baby can you turn the camera to the crowd?" she said sitting the brown haired, Hazel eyed boy on her lap.
The Camera swing to the cast amounts of sweaty deathbats in the audience, all of them eagerly anticipating what he had to say.
"Hi fans." Spencer said gingerly wrapping his hands in his mothers long black hair and hiding his head in her chest. Sam leant down and whispered something else. He lifted his head up and smiled.
"Me and mommy hope you have a good twime watching daddy sing songs. Me hopes you all lobbe daddy as much as me and mommy does and me lobbed you lots and lots, but not as much as Bella and Mommy and Daddy and uncles and Auntys." he said waving goodbye as the camera swung back round to his fathers grinning Father.
"That was awesome Spence Daddy's proud of you, maybe if your good next week when Daddy gets back we can bring you out on stage and we can sing together like when we have a bath huh?"  Spencer nodded yawning slightly.
"Hey little man you want to show Daddy the picture Mommy got at the doctor today?" Sam beamed tickling his sides, the little boy shot off to the other side of the bed making the laptop jiggle around. She saw Matt raise a brow she just stuck her Tongue out and grinned at him.
"I is gonna be a big bruddah daddy!" Spencer squealed excitedly holding up the sonogram picture to the camera.
"Sam really?" Matt grinned jumping up and down on the spot.
"Yeah, don't expect a big belly... I've only just got a bump."  she said running her hand over her hardening baby bump.
"GUYS IM GONNA BE A DADDY AGAIN!" he shouted in celebration grappling Johnny in a hug.
"No shit!" Jimmy said into his mic causing Spencer to gasp.
"UNCLE JIMMY SAID A BAD WORD!" he shouted pointing at the screen.
"Shoot sorry little man I'll get Aunty Penny to soap my mouth out later huh?" The little boy grinned and snuggled back into his mothers side.
"We're having a little girl. And after this Matthew we aren't having anymore." Matt grinned yet another shot eating grin causing Johnny to hide after his last Matt bearhug ordeal.
"Aurora Amy Penelope Sanders. Our little princess." he said to himself. The fans aw'ed at the special unveiling.
"Well it's quarter to 9 way past mini-Shadds's bed time and Aurora is making me crave chocolate spread and ice cream so We're gonna have to endure the loneliness until tomorrow..."Sam frowned kissing her now slumbering son's fore-head.
"Matt wont be lonely tonight when you two start Sex-ting again!" Jimmy shouted again.
"Quiet James or I'll get Garcia not to push out her devil spawn!" the drummer flipped her off and started to mumble incoherent things under his breath making the brunette chuckle.
"I can't wait to See you tomorrow Mrs Sanders... I love you!" Matt said kissing the Camera lense. Sam replied with "Sorry I'm Taken Shaddows but if you see my gorgeous Husband tell him that I love him so much and give him this." she leant forward and kissed the Camera.
"Love you gorgeous."
"Love you too."
-Call ended-
♠ ♠ ♠
Well this is the end...
I would like to thank everyone for reading, all my lovely commenters and Subscribers and of course all the silent readers; and I hope that everyone single one of you enjoyed reading this story as much as I enjoyed writing it.
I love you All dearly...
-Krystal Sanders<3