Status: working progress need people

Long Lost Dreams

Everything gonna be ok

~~~~~~~~~~Ashys POV~~~~~~~~
After having the small talk with Nikki i was still worried. Ashley had just given up trying to prov to Brian that girls could play Black ops and to tell you the truth i think he really made her sick of the game. But she’ll get back into it once the new maps come out Nikki was talking to Zacky damn those girls need to make up their mind about who they like matt got up to join the group im going outside, i cant handle this small space right now.
"heyy guys im gonna go outside for a bit"
"ok you want me to come Ash" said ashley
shaking my head no i went outside just to sit on the ground next to the bus i really needed to think or go to bed.
~Ashleys POV~~~~
Ashys never been this down as she went outside i could see jimmy thinking if he should follow her. She needs cheering up i think she thinks shes never gonna see jimmy again and i wont let that happen. I got up to go out to her when i was pulled back down by Zacky damn first thing hes done to me all day.
"let matt go" was all he wispered i looked worriedly over at nikki just to see her looking the same way
Jimmy saw this "ok what the hells going on"

~~~~~~~MattsPOV~~~~~~~~~
i couldn’t stand to see her sad even if i only new her for the couple of hours she just dosnt seem like a sad person. What the hell am i thinking, when i walked outside she was leaning against the bus head back with headphones in and her fingers drumming away. She defiantly was jimmys sister i sat next to her and could hear her music i dont think she new i was there just yet she was too into her music to notice me staring god she was beautiful i really hope ashley figures out what to do cause they are all nice chicks and i know zacky was mad when he saw brian talking to ashley but you could tell Nikki was upset that brian wasn’t talking to her i wonder i was taken from my thoughts by ashy.
"may i help you" she said looking at me like i was crazy
"i came to see if you were ok"
she sighed thats never a good sign then i heard what was playing on her ipod and chuckled gotta love little peace of heaven most girls don’t she wasnt happy but she started talking "im just thinking i dont want to lose jimmy again but what am i gonna do"was all she said before mumbling
the parts of song
" you dont have to lose him you know theirs cells and web cams"
" yeah cause waking up and wanting to hug your brother is easy as just going to a computer" she said with a dry laugh
" ok i get your point you can come visit when were done, tours over for awhile come stay with us" i said with a big ass grin on my face
" easy for you to say i have a shop to run and really cant afford that"
i pulled her into a side hug and whispered "everything’s gonna work out just fine"
~~~~~~~~~ashysPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i hate to admit it but i leaned into his hug and felt safe thats only happened with jimmy and my girls i didn’t know what to think i just know i didnt want to lose that felling
~~~~~~~~JIMMYSPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~
as matt left i looked towards the girls "ok what the hell is going on"
they looked at each other and looked down ashley was the one to talk but it looked like she didnt want to
" i really shouldnt tell you anything jimmy it should be Ashy"she said looking down
what is she talking about ashys never been like this around people well at least not when we're kids
"what are you talking about "
" ashys not really trusty towards guys anymore"
was all i got before matt came in carrying my little sister
i jumped up to take her but he said he was fine and took her to the back and came and sat with us thats

the only thing i got from them that night because ashley refused to tell anymore and nikki was saying it was ashys job to tell. so we all watched a movie well i tried to watch it I kept trying to figure out what they meant.
~~~~~~~~~AshyPOV~~~~~~~~~~~
i woke up and freaked i had no clue where i was till i saw bunk beds but they were all empty i got up slowly to look for my friends when i walk out to the lounge everyone was alseep nikki had her head on brains shoulder and ashley on zackys lap curled up what the hell did i miss.I looked at my phone to see it was only 3am so i found blankets and covered everyone up and sat down in the only seat left which was on the floor by matt hell i didnt mind i but my ipod in and runaway love by ludacris came on and a tear fell down my face i just sat there i must have fallen back to sleep because i couldnt remeber anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
still need a jimmy and johnny girl sorry for the wait