Status: working progress need people

Long Lost Dreams

BULLS EYE

Word to the wise dont sleep on the floor "fuck"i whispered looking around i was the only one awake again, but i had a hard time getting up see some how i ended up on the floor with matt holding me tight. every time i tried to move i would just get pulled closer i looked up to see brian and Nikki taking up the whole couch and johnny half way on the table next to the couch he had brians ass in his face so i hope to god he doesn’t fart. Jimmy look like he was having an awesome dream as he was upside down in the recliner, and ashley and zacky looked just like the rest of us except zacky looked like he was in heaven i really wish i could read minds sometimes. When i looked over at matts face i relizied he had his glasses on still from last night so what do i do i take them put them on and get ready to wait.
After about 15 min matt finally rolled over giving me room to get up i went to the back to find something to wake them up but couldnt find shit. I finally decided i was gonna just scream so i was drinking water, when i heard someone behind me i trurn to see their bus driver getting down he waved and then went to the bath room. well at lest he wouldnt hate me after when i was done my water i went to the lounge and rethought my idea that wouldn’t wake Ashley or nikki they are used to that. Im pretty sure the guys didnt have pots and pans i could just hit them with drum sticks o yes that would work and i could make targets hahahahah.
Going to the back room a found about 10 drum stick which suck because i had bad aim but o well i sat by the tv and figured id wake johnny up by pushing him of the couch onto the table he was somewhat up damn how much had they had to drink. So i pick a black drum stick up and chucked it at ashley it hit her right in the chest bulls eye "yes!!!!." Next nikki i picked up the other black one and looked at her her ass was facing me hmmmm i closed one eye and aimed but as i was about to throw it "what are u doing" matt messed me up it hit johnny right in the balls "FUCK" he scream only to fall off the table. Which made him hit ashley who hit Zacky. Who hit nikki ass who jumped and hit Brian in the nuts. "o shit" i whispered "IT WAS MATT" i screamed pointing. i ran and jumped on my lovely brother who hadnt woken up till i landed on him "what happened" jimmy whispered in my ear "i dont know but matt did it i swear" i said clinging to life on jimmy as matt looked at us.
" i did it I DID IT your the one who got a bulls eye in ashleys top"
"and i would have gotten a bulls eye in nikki ass crack too if u didnt say anything"
"ha so you did do it "
"no that was you " he was getting angry so i just hid behind jimmy more, let me tell you matt is a scary dude
~~~~~~~~~~mattsPOV~~~~~~~~~~~
when i woke up at 4am to go to the bathroom i saw Ashy had rejoined us. When i came back with a pillow for us she was curled into a ball i laid back down and pulled her close. I didn’t think id fall back to sleep but I did. when i woke again Ashy was aiming at ashleys chest. With jimmys drum stick it ended up sticking out of her top i heard her whisper "yes!!!!!" then move on the nikki thats when i opened my mouth. "what are you doing" which made her miss and hit johnny in the balls causing him to yell and hit ashley who hit Zacky. Who hit Nikki who hit Brian then when she ran screaming "IT WAS MATT" she woke Jimmy up by jumping on him and the whispered stuff then she said i did it again
" i did it I DID IT your the one who got a bulls eye in ashleys top"
"and i would have gotten a bulls eye in nikki ass crack too if you didnt say anything"
"ha so you did do it"
"no that was you "she said i was pissed but i must have scared her i didnt mean to. let me tell you i only wanted to talk i didnt mean for her to be scared of me.
damn i fucked up

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~AshysPOV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
i never new matt could be so scary i think its time for us to leave
"ashley nikki are you guys ready to leave" i asked
keeping my eyes on matt the whole time
"NOOOOO YOU CANT LEAVE" jimmy yelled holding me tight
"Jim we have a shop to run and lulu at the house shes gonna need fed and you guys are gonna have to leave soon anyway"
"no we dont were done right matt tell her please"
"our last concert was here and then were suppose to go home but im not leaving unless everyone’s ready which were not i can tell you right now" he said never taking his eyes off me
"yeah ash were fine the guys can handle the shop and rob is gonna stop by to feed lulu even though she can do it herself" said ashley
uhhh i didnt know what to do i just wanted to go i dont need killed
"besides your not leaving till you tell me what ashley and nikki cant" Jimmy said smartly
glaring i looked at them who were looking anywhere but me "what the fuck did you do"
♠ ♠ ♠
still need someone for johnny(edited)