Status: Active

The Girl in the Rain.

Girl in the Rain.

It felt good to be back in Germany. A break from tour and I get to see my mom.

"Hello? I'm talking Tom. Listen to me." My twin brother Bill snapped slapping me in the arm.

"I listened to you all tour. You'll have mom to talk to soon, so shut your mouth." I laughed pulling out of the air port. Our manager had my car driven to the airport so it'd be there, ready, for me to take us home.

It began to pour and I could hardley see anything. I was relieved when we were about twenty miles from home and the rain lightened but, as I stopped at a stop light something, someone, caught my eye. I put the car in park, Bill giving me a questioning look.

"I'll be right back." I stated ignoring any questions Bill might've had. I approached the figure laying on the bench. Its hood was up but, as I got closer I could easily tell it was a woman. She was sleeping.

'What's she doing in the pouring rain wearing nothing but a hoodie and shorts?'

When I reached her, I poked her gently. She stirred and looked up, removing her hood. Her eyes. I shook my head. Her eyes pierced right through me. They were bright green, they looked so painful. I noticed a bruise on her right cheek. I grimaced.

"What are you doing out here in the pouring rain, doll?" I asked sitting down as she sat up.

"Are you a rapist?!" She asked, her eyes going wide. I laughed.

"No! No! Me and my brother are going to visit our mother and I saw you here and wanted to see if you were alright." She chuckled.

"Thats so," She paused and looked at me suprised, "kind. Momma always said don't talk to strangers."

"What if the strangers only offering you a warm bed for the night?" She looked worridly around, a bit hesitant to respond.

"Well. With the circumstances I can't exactly object. Stranger or not. Le'me ask you something?" She stretched her arms out.

"Good to hear. What is it?" I stood up offering my hand.

"Are you famous or something? I feel like I've seen you?" She held up her hand and stood up grabbing her bag.

"I'm from a band called 'Tokio Hotel'." She nodded.

"Then I have seen you." She chuckled shaking her head and following me to my car.

'Bill's going to kill me.'
♠ ♠ ♠
Expect many updates. I don't want to linger on this story for to long.