The Ghost of You

Catch Your Breath

James noticed my new friend Andrew. James lifted his brows and his face got a little red. I gave him a sly smile

"Who is this?" James yelled. Andrew lifted a hand from around me and offered it to him."Andrew." he answered. James took Andrew's hand and shook it."I'm James.Lilly,"he said turning slightly to face me,"is this a friend you forgot to introduce us to?"

I shook my head."I just met him." I yelled. The next band took the stage."Have fun." James mouthed to me. Andrew must have seen because he kissed my neck again until he found his way back to my ear and said,"I'm already having fun."

Once again I felt butterflies in my stomach,either from Andrew's kisses,or the amazing feeling of listening to one of my favorite bands,live,front row. Either way,I was in heaven. When his hands moved up and down my body and he began nibbling and sucking at my neck,I felt breathless.

The concert went on like that holding on to Andrew and have him kiss me and be able to listen to this incredible band. The fact that my parents had no idea I was out just made all of this so much more exciting.

Then the final song ended. Everyone cheered as the band left and the fans began to leave.

I felt empty now. The show was over,and that meant my night with Andrew was over to.My friends were talking to that tall guy that lead us to the front.

I turned to face Andrew. He smiled and came closer for a kiss,but before he kissed me I put my hand over his mouth."I'm sorry,but I have to get back to my friends." I really didn't want to. If I could stay here forever with him,I would.

Andrew took my hand from his mouth and placed it on his cheek."Come with me.My friends won't mind. Your friends could come too." His offered sounded tempting."Where are you going with your friends?"I asked.

Andrew looked back."Well,we weren't planning on going anywhere after this,but maybe all of us could go to the beach and chill. My friend Eric has a few beers for everyone."

I thought for a moment. I really didn't want to leave him yet.

"Lilly!" I heard Kelsey call. I looked back. The three abandoned James' friend and had come for me now."And hello Lilly's super attractive friend."

Andrew smiled and dropped his other arm so that the other was around my waist."I'm Andrew."

"I'm Craig and this is Kelsey and-"

"James." Andrew finished with a smile."I was just asking Lilly if you would all like to join my friends and I at the beach for a few drinks."

"That sounds fun,right guys?" Kelsey said. Her face was lit up. When someone mentioned drinks,she was always eager."Yeah,"James answered."That does sound fun."
Craig was silent for a moment,but surprisingly agreed.

Andrew looked at me with a small,hopeful smile."What do you say,Lilly?"

Ugh! How could I say no to him. He looked nice and he might actually like me. I couldn't say no when he was looking at me with those beautiful blue eyes rimmed with thick lashes.

My head was so filled with how cute he was,I barely heard the logical voice in my head.
I barely knew him,he was just some random guy at a concert that gave me a few kisses. And why was I letting him touch me like this and kiss me? I wasn't that kind of girl. But, even though he was a stranger,some part of me didn't want to leave him. I wanted to stay with him. Stay very close to him.

Well you had to meet new people once in awhile."I say yes.'' I smiled and so did he."Alright." he answered."I'll just go tell my friends. You can follow us to the beach."

Kelsey laughed and hugged me."Aw! My delicate Lilly found her self a man!"
"A very hot one!" James answered. I felt my face heat up. Craig laughed and put an arm around me."Look,she's blushing!" I playfully hit Craig in the stomach."Shut up." I said with an embarrassed smile.

"So,you guys ready to go?" Andrew said.

My friends made fun of me the whole way to the beach. Kelsey was driving,Craig was in the passenger seat and James took the back with me."Would you chill out? My goodness,sweet pea it's like your leg is having a seizure." James said to me."Yea Hun,"Kelsey chimed in,"your shaking the whole car."

"Ugh! I can't help it. I'm nervous. What if he think I'm a complete idiot? Or what if he's an idiot!? What if they try to kill us!" Okay,I knew they weren't going to kill us,but I was just so nervous. My stomach was in knots.

"You looked pretty comfortable with him at the concert,which was,by the way,frikkin' AWESOME!" James said.
"Ooh!"Kelsey said."You little dog! How comfortable are we talking,James?"She looked at me in the rear view mirror."Did he feel you up?"

I laughed."No," James answered.
"Why not!?" Kelsey asked."You are ridiculous!" I answered throwing a piece of paper at her."Hey! No distracting the driver!" she yelled."Yeah,because you are a horrible driver already."Craig said.

We parked and I saw Andrew's friends get out the car. Craig and James went to join them."Oh my God,oh my God!" I said. Kelsey got in the back with me."Chill! Now," she said as she rummaged through her purse.She spritzed some perfume on both of us then handed me some lip gloss."Did you stuff your bra?" she asked."No!" I exclaimed."Why? You know what,never mind. What about underwear? Are you wearing that?"

I stared at her."Kidding! Now come on we don't want to keep Andrew waiting."

We stepped out the car and walked to the group."And this is Lilly and Kelsey."James said to the two guys standing next to him.

They looked friendly. They were both extremely tall and skinny. One had short black hair and the other had light brown hair that reached his chin."Well I know that this Lilly girl is taken,"the one with black hair said,"so who is Kelsey?" She smiled and went up to him."That's me." They guy picked up her hand and kissed it."I'm Eric."

"Well we have the beer so lets go down to the ocean." the other one said.

Then I saw Andrew. He was taking off his leather jacket and tossed it in the car. In the moonlight,I could see that he obviously worked out. I wanted those strong arms around me again...

The others had already started walking closer to the water.

"Hey."I said walking behind him. He turned and smiled."Hey." He had a beer in his hand and offered it to me.I shook my head."I don't really drink." He shrugged and tossed the can in the back seat."I usually don't either."

Wow,I thought,this is so awkward. I could hear my pulse beating loud in my ears. Oh,why did I agree to this?

I leaned against the car. He stared at me for a second before grabbing my hands and pulling me toward him. Oh,the heat from his hands...

"You look really pretty in the moonlight." Andrew whispered. I don't care if I barely knew him.I just wanted his lips on my again. Slowly,he came closer to me,and finally he kissed me.

It was amazing. I welcomed the familiar heat that his lips gave off. Our lips moved faster this time. I parted my lips and I felt his tongue lightly caress mine.
I found the hem of his shirt. My hand slid up a little until my hand rested on his warm skin.

He moved from my lips,to my cheek,up to my ear,down to my jaw,and finally to my neck. I giggled. Andrew's hands went under my shirt. The heat from him made me shiver. Andrew kissed my cheek, and his hand found my bra strap.

I pulled away."What's wrong?" Andrew asked. His hand had moved out from under my shirt.

"I just... we should,um,get to know each other first. We uh... this is just too fast." I mumbled,embarrassed. I looked down at his feet,expecting him to just lose complete interest in me.

Instead,he gave me a light peck on the cheek."Sure," he said pleasantly,"we should go meet the others anyway."

My cheeks burned. They would notice us. Andrews hair was sort of messed up,but it only made him look sexier.

We walked over to the group and quietly sat next to each other. The others were drinking.

Kelsey had her head in Eric's lap."So you guys decided to join us?" The boy with brown hair asked.

"Shut up, Devon." Andrew said,chuckling. "No,really,"Devon continued."I can see why little Andy has taken a liking to you so quickly. Your very pretty." he said to me.

I smiled."Um,thanks." Andrew wrapped an arm around my shoulder.

Pretty soon the beers were almost gone and Kelsey was getting pretty friendly with Eric.

Everyone was laughing and drunk except me and Andrew. We didn't talk much,just asked each other a few questions.

Turns out Andrew was 16 like me. His last name was Rathbone,and he did not go to my school,and best of all,he made it clear that he didn't have a girlfriend. I could tell he would keep glancing at me.

Kelsey hiccuped."Okay Eric. Truth or dare?"

"Mmmm,dare."

"I dare you to give me the last beer." Kelsey laughed."Truth or dare,Lilly?" she smiled,opening the last beer."Dare." I answered,but then regretted it.

"I dare you to french kiss Andrew!" Everyone laughed."Well?" Devon asked."Kiss him!" James said.

Andrew was looking at me with a pleased smile on his face."I'm waiting." He said quietly.

So I kissed him. Then opened my mouth.I made sure Kelsey could see my tongue slide in his mouth. I pulled us both to the ground. God,Kelsey would love this. The group cheered.

I broke apart the kiss,breathing heavily."Kiss me again." Andrew said breathlessly. I looked into his eyes. He kissed me again,harder. His hands were softly holding my face.

I was so warm and just felt so happy and content."Okay,children,you can stop now." James said,his words slurred.

I gave Andrew a little push and he got off of me and helped me sit up."Well that was amazing." He said."Hey Lilly,truth or dare?" Devon asked. I laughed and answered dare again."I dare you to kiss me like that." he laughed. Andrew looked sideways at me.

I crawled towards Devon."Okay." I said before I playfully jumped on him and gave him a big kiss on the lips. I made some over dramatic kissing noises and pulled back."Sorry,Andy,"Devon joked,"didn't mean to steal your girl."

"Whatever,"Andrew answered and pulled me toward him so could cradle me in his lap. My arms went around his neck and my face was buried in the crook of his neck. I kissed and sucked on his neck and he moaned softly.

I had goosebumps and shivered."Are you cold Lilly?" He murmured in my hair. I shook my head and looked up at him. His warm skin just made me shiver.

I could look into his eyes forever. They were the most beautiful shade of light blue I had ever seen. He stroked my cheek,then slid his arm under my legs and stood up,holding me.

"We'll be back." he said and began walking off with me. I heard a few cheers and Kelsey's voice yell."Yea! Ya did good Lilly!"

"Where are you taking me?" I asked. He smiled."A secret cave I found a few years ago."

Alone in a cave... with Andrew. That made me a little nervous. I tried to calm myself.

"Do you always carry your girlfriends around like this?" I asked quietly.

"So now your my girlfriend?"Andrew chuckled. I blushed,again. "No,I don't." He said.

After a moment of silence he put me back on my feet and grabbed my hand."Want to see the secret cave?" he asked,smiling at me."Lead the way."

The cave was small inside and actually a little cold and very dark. I let go of his hand and went deeper into the cave."How did you find this?" I asked,my voice had a slight echo.

"Just wandering around on the beach." he answered. His voice wasn't as close as I though it would be. I turned and saw the opening of the cave,but not Andrew.

"Where are you...?" I asked softly. I put my hands out and searched for him.

Then we found each other. His hands found my face,and slowly,very slowly, went down to my waist to pull me close. "I love having your arms around me."I whispered. I could feel him so close to me.My arms went around his neck again.

He took off his shirt and my heart beat faster. I felt his exposed chest.

"Mmm...Lilly..." he sighed.

"Kiss me." I whispered. "Find my lips." he whispered back. I kissed his chest and went up until I was close to his lips. I kept kissing his cheek and jaw,anywhere but his lips,teasing him. I could feel him laughing softly. One hand ran up my body,to my head and he turned my lips to his and kissed me fiercely.

Then we were on the ground and my hands were running all over him.

"Lilly...?"

"Mmmhmm?"

My heart was working over time. I never knew being with a boy made you feel like this.Is this what couples in love felt like all the time?

Whoa. Stop. Love? Did I love him? No! No! I just met him. You can't love someone you just met. I just... loved the way he made my heart race and his beautiful eyes... and... his kisses that made me feel wonderful and get butterflies in my stomach.
.
"I really,"he kissed me,"really like you." He pulled back. I could not see anything in the darkness. We were both breathing heavily."I really do."he said,trying to catch his breath.

"And I really like you,Andrew."

I kissed him again,opening my mouth and we explored each others mouths. He moaned quietly and bit my lip playfully. I gasped and ran my fingers down his spine. Andrew's hand rested on my stomach. God he was such an amazing kisser!

"Lilly! Lilly we need to leave now!" Kelsey.

Damn. Please,please not now. I didn't want to leave,not yet.

"LILLY!?" her voice echoed in the cave.

"What!" I said angrily. Andrew chuckled,and continued kissing my jaw and neck."Lilly,your mom just called and said she knows your gone and to get home before Liam wakes up!" Kelsey sounded panicked.

"What!!" I yelled. "C'mon, so we can get you home!" she said before she ran off.

"Are you leaving?" Andrew asked."Yes,I have to. I'm sorry,I wish I could stay..."

"Let me drive you."

"What about your friends?

"They can wait."

"On the beach?"

He sighed and helped me up."When will I see you again?" he asked.

"Come with me." I took his hand and we ran to James' car. "Give me your phone." I said and punched my number in his phone,and he gave me his number."I'll call you soon." Before I turned to get in,he kissed me one last time.

The horn blared and I jumped."Would you quit trying to swallow each other and get your skinny ass in the car!" James said."Bye." I said quickly and got in the back.

James got on the road and sped down the road.

"Lilly,you got his shirt off? Did I interrupt you two...?" Kelsey asked. She smelled like a bar.

"No! We were just... making out." I mumbled. Kelsey laughed."It sure did look like you two were having fun. His shirt was off,his pants were hanging and your hair looks messed up,so did his. And your lips were swollen. He gave you a hickey didn't he?"

"I don't know!" I said." Ah,kid,you are so cute when your embarrassed!" She said before kissing the top of my head."Ugh! I am going to be so hungover in the morning. And you know that Eric guy? He had a tongue ring! It felt really cool to kiss him!"

"Kel, you really gotta lay off the alcohol!" Craig said.

Craig and Kelsey argued the way home about alcohol,but I didn't listen.

My head was swimming with Andrew. I could still feel the heat from his body. All the butterflies had fluttered away so now I was just stuck in this dream like state thinking of him. His eyes. The beautiful blue eyes I want to look into right now. I could almost feel his kiss....

Andrew Rathbone.

I hope you know I can't get you out of my head.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was looooooong!!! Next chapter will be back in the meadow so this is the end of the flashback! Thank you to the readers I have. Please comment!! :)